Jesus, Leavey, what are you doing here?
军士长 我…
Gunny, I…
我来跟你道歉 对不起弄乱了你的办公室
I came to say that I am sorry for messing up your office.
这是我听过最不真诚的道歉
Now that’s the weakest apology I ever heard.
雷克斯还没准备好重新调遣
Rex is not ready to be redeployed.
不是我的命令
It’s not my call.
兽医不同意你收养他
The vet disagrees with you.
他完全是另一条狗了
He’s a different dog.
他变了
He has changed.
我帮不了你
I can’t help you.
拜托 求你改掉他的类别
Please, please just change his classification
这样等他回来之后 我可以收养他
so that I can adopt him when he gets back,
如果他能回来
if he gets back.
你对这只动物的关心让人敬佩
Your concern for the animal is honorable.
你很爱他 我理解
You’re devoted to him, and I understand that,
也理解你为什么会生气
and I understand why you’re angry.
我没有生气 我只是想
I’m not angry, I am trying
在这个战争英雄生命的最后几年里
to give a war hero a home
为他提供一个家
for the last few years of his life.
如果我们不得不处置雷克斯
How would you feel if we had to put Rex down
因为他看见一个过马路的四岁孩子
because he bit the hand
手里拿着一把玩具枪
of a four-year-old he passes on the street?
就去咬了他的手 你会有什么感想
Just because the boy was holding a toy gun?
什么都可能发生
It happens.

I’ve…
我看到过父母的那种目光
I’ve looked into the parents’ eyes before.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that feels like.
他们不是宠物
They aren’t pets.
他们甚至不再是狗
They aren’t even dogs anymore.
他们是战士
They’re warriors,
他们之后会面临和我们一样的问题
and they come back with all the same issues we do.
我们并不是残忍♥ 我们只是理智并且负责
We’re not being cruel, we’re being intelligent and responsible.
– 不 不要这样对雷克斯 – 很抱歉
– No, no, not to Rex. – I’m sorry.
真的很抱歉
I really am.
拜托
Please.
利维 放他去吧
Leavey, just let this one go.
拜托了 军士长
Please. Gunny.
拜托
Please.
听我说 利维 我很抱歉
Look, Leavey, I’m sorry.
听着
Look,
过几天他就要被空运离开这里了
he’s being flown out in a couple of days.
如果你想跟他告个别 我可以帮你安排
If you wanna say goodbye to him, I can arrange that.

Hey.
对不起
I’m sorry.
梅根
Megan.
梅根 亲爱的
Megan, honey.
梅根
Megan!
怎么了
What?
梅根 穿上点衣服
Megan, put some clothes on.
– 怎么回事 – 看看谁最爱你
– What? – Who loves you?
怎么回事
What’s going on?
快过来见见她
Come over here and meet her.
我还没给她取名字 我想让你来取
I didn’t name her because I wanted you to,
但如果你不给她起名小公主
but if you don’t call her.
那你一定是疯了
Lover Girl, I think you’re crazy.
你在逗我吧
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
不 我没有
No, I’m not kidding you.
你觉得这样就能替代他
You thought you could just replace him?
亲爱的 我没想替代他 我只是
Honey, I’m not trying to replace him, I just…
听着 我知道你爱他 但 天啊
Look, I know you love him, but… Jesus Christ,
梅根 你现在一团糟 你不能因为一条狗
Megan, you’re a mess. You can’t let your whole life
就毁掉了自己的人生
fall apart over some dog.
一条狗
Some dog?
那条狗救了我的命
That dog saved my life.
– 去死吧 – 梅根
– Go to hell. – Hey, now, Megan,
你不能这样跟你妈妈讲话
you can’t talk to your mother like that.
她在想办法帮你
She is trying to help you.
别管闲事了 吉姆
Get a job, Jim.
我们还没说完
We are not finished here.
你不能像个大英雄一样回到我家
You cannot come back to my house like some big war hero
只因为你很受伤 就这样跟我讲话
and talk to me like that just because you got hurt.
离我远点 妈
Back off, Mom!
你可以随便挥霍你自己的人生
You can screw up your life as much as you want.
但你绝不能毁掉我的生活
You cannot take it out on me.
赶紧回去跟我丈夫道歉
Go in there right now and apologize to my husband!
– 道歉 – 没错
– Apologize? – Yes!
跟这个家伙道歉
Apologize to this guy?
没错
Yes.
我还是不相信你因为这个混♥蛋♥离开了爸爸
I can’t believe you left Dad for this douchebag.
你没有任何权利…
You have no goddamn right to…
那这样吧 跟你♥爸♥过吧
You know what… Go be with your father.
– 我受够了 – 太棒了
– I am done! – Gladly!
宝贝
Baby.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
别打开
Don’t open it!
天啊 亲爱的
Jesus, baby, baby.
没事 没事 只是车而已
It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s just a car.
是车的警报 亲爱的 没事的
It’s the alarm, sweetie, it’s okay.
没事了
It’s all right.
你要干什么
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
你不知道车里面有多热吗
You have any idea how hot it is in there?
能有多热
How hot it is?
照顾好自己的宠物 混♥蛋♥
Take care of your animal, asshole.
我的宠物好的很 你是谁啊 疯了吗
My animal is fine. What are you, crazy?
精神病
Lunatic.
喂 我能找一下福曼吗
Hi. Hi, yeah, can I talk to Forman?
是雷克斯的事
It’s about Rex.
我知道我一直打过来
Yeah, I know I keep calling.
梅根 你还好吗
Megan, how are you doing?
一年后
好久没有你的消息了
We haven’t heard much from you.
我还好 好多了
I’m okay, I’m better.
什么方面
In what ways?
呃 我…
Well, I…
我看到或听到某些事 也不会经常发疯了
I don’t flip out as much when I see or hear certain things.
但我还是不能
I still can’t quite…
忍♥受任何真实的人际交往
Tolerate any real, um, human interaction.
连跟你们说话都让我有点乏味
Even you guys are kind of a drag.
睡眠怎么样
How are you sleeping?
偶尔会做噩梦
Just a few bad dreams.
什么内容
About?
大部分都是想他在做什么
Mostly imagining what he’s doing.
希望他没有承受痛苦
Just hoping he’s not in pain.
他随时都有可能死掉
He could die any day.
他可能现在就会死掉
He could be dead right now, and…
如果雷克斯现在在这 你会对他说什么
What would you say to Rex if he were here right now?
你知道他其实是条狗 对吧
Well, you know he’s a dog, right?
可能听起来很肉麻 但是
This is gonna sound so cheesy, but…
– 抱歉 – 没关系
– Sorry. – It’s okay.
我可能
I’d probably, um…
我要感谢他
I’d thank him for…
努力教会我什么是爱
Trying to teach me what love is.
你说努力是什么意思
What do you mean, trying?
他好像教会了你很多
It sounds like he taught you a lot.
这是晚饭吗
Is that dinner?
据说早餐是一天最重要的一餐
Well, they always said breakfast is the most important meal.
你今天过的好吗
How was your day?
去了互助小组吗
You go to group?
怎么样
How was it?
这个是给你的
Uh, so, uh, this came for you.
莫拉莱斯是谁
Who is Morales?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!