-劳拉 是我 -我们在玩扭扭乐
– Laura, it’s me. – jay, we’re playing Twister.
怎么样?
What’s up, jay?
-别摸我屁♥股♥ -抱歉 我以为是你的脸
– Quit touching my butt! – I thought it was your face.
他们没有脊椎 超会扭的
They’re good at this. They don’t have spines.
而且欧普拉不是来自芝加哥
They were telling me about Oprah, from Chicago.
她在芝加哥降落才对
Maybe landed in Chicago.
-你戴着手链吗? -是啊
– Are you wearing a bracelet? – Yeah.
它在发亮吗?
ls it glowing?
-它从来没发亮过 -我们马上赶到
– It’s never done that before. – We’re on our way.
通讯器 弗兰克
Communicate, Frank.
快去地下C层解除封锁状态
Deactivate the lockdown.
我们要去虫虫家找萨塔之光
We’re headed to the worm guys. We found the Light.
-收到了 J -头
Got it, jay. Scrad?
臭婊♥子♥
Bitch.
你怎么不说我爱你?
Why didn’t you say I love you?
他是只狗耶 我才不爱它
He’s a dog. I don’t even like him.
我是说那女孩 你喜欢她
No, the girl. You’re sweet on her.
所以你没消除她的记忆 你对她产生感情
That’s why you didn’t neuralyze her. You got emotionally involved.
-就像你对劳拉一样? -我对她的感情让地球陷入危机
– Like you did with Lauranna? – I put the entire planet in danger.
我不想看到你犯同样的错
I don’t want to see you making my mistakes.
随便啦
Whatever, man.
劳拉?
Laura?
该死
Damn!
他们丢了一半小命
Never stood half a chance.
天啊
Oh, boy.
这一定会留下疤痕
That’s gonna leave a scar.
-劳拉呢? -在MiB总部
– Where’s Laura? – MiB headquarters.
-被双头人抓走了 -他们拿到手链
– Some dumb two-headed guy. – They got the bracelet.
只剩39分钟…
We got 39 minutes. You guys…
你们要振作一点
pull yourselves together.
真是的
Damn.
这样好多了
That’s feeling better.
-等一下 -让我拿饮料
– Hey, guys, wait up! – Let me grab my drink!
塞琳娜干嘛带走劳拉?
Serleena has the bracelet. Why take Laura?
她也要我
She also wants me.
-现在要怎么处理? -管它的 大开杀戒吧
– What’s the book say? – We’re off book. I say split some wigs.
-我们需要强大火力 -有
– We need wig-splitting weapons. – Got them.
别紧张 我以前住这儿 我只是来拿点东西
Don’t worry, folks. I used to live here. Came to pick up a few things.
好温馨的家
Nice place.
拜拜
See you.
你们没看到武器和四只夜行虫
You did not see a room full of weapons or four aliens.
你们要一辈子珍惜对方
You will cherish and love each other for the rest of your lives.
搞不好半小时后世界就毁灭
Which could be the next 28 minutes, so get to loving and cherishing.
小朋友多晚睡都没关系…
And she can stay up as late as she want
尽量让她多吃饼干和糖果
and have cookies and candy and stuff.
4分钟后发射
Four minutes to launch.
-太空船准备好了 -很好 送到卡洛琳星
– Your ship is ready. – Good. Send it to Kyloth now.
好了吗?
Ready, guys?
子弹上膛了
Lock and load, baby.
-你呢 小鬼? -小鬼?
– You ready, kid? – Kid?
我可是击退了奎朗人
I saved the world from a Kreelon invasion.
奎朗人是出了名的逊 他们对着你丢雪球吗?
They’re the Backstreet Boys of the universe. They throw snowballs?
你知道自己在干嘛吗?
Know what you’re doing?
我即将跟四条虫和一名邮差…
I’m about to attack one of the most feared aliens
对付全宇宙最凶狠的恶棍
with four worms and a mailman. Let’s make it hot.
等等!
No, no, wait!
总部被全面封锁!
A code 1 01 lockdown!
我知道啦 整栋大楼都加压
The building gets pressurized.
进出不得 我当然知道
Nothing in, nothing out. I knew that.
才怪 虫虫 进攻!
Yeah, you knew. Front and center, worms!
收到
You got it.
你们早该来了 大美女把里面搞得天翻地覆
It’s about time you guys got here. That lady is causing all kinds of hell.
我要大快朵颐了
Yummy. Someone I need to eat.
到发射室 手链会显示出发点
Get to the launch pad. The bracelet shows the departure point.
-无论如何都别回来找我 -什么意思?
– Do not come back for me. – What?
千万别回来找我
Do not come back for me.
-虫虫们 开枪掩护我 -我好怕 不敢动
– Worm guys, give me some cover fire. – Too scared, can’t move.
快去!
Go!
-帅哦 -找到7RD主控板
– Limber. – Go to subcontrol panel 7-R-Delta.
-切断电源 别让他们起飞 -不行 我好怕
– Shut off power so they can’t take off. – Can’t. Too scared.
-那儿哦 -没有子弹
– That way. – Away from the bullets.
没问题
No problem.
很高兴又见面了 K
Nice to see you again, Kay.
-3分钟后发射 -J!
– Three minutes to launch. – jay!
3分钟后发射
Three minutes to launch.
J 好久不见
Hello, jay. Long time.
夏拉 你的气色真好
jarra! What’s up, man? You look great.
-五年没见了 -五年又四十二天
– What’s it been? Five years? – And 42 days.
蹲苦窖的日子我记得一清二楚
You count every one when you’re locked away.
你不该偷走臭氧层 我一分钟后就来救你
You shouldn’t have tried to steal our ozone. Be there in one minute.
你休想!
Over our dead titanium bodies!
两分钟
Two minutes.
这次可能要久一点
Let’s play this one by ear.
-我早该把你消灭掉 -你真的很爱劳拉
– I should have vaporized you before. – You really did love Lauranna.
对吧?
Didn’t you, Kay?
你这个痴心汉
You silly little man.
2分钟后发射
Two minutes to launch.
快逃吧 我不会有事
just go, I’ll be fine!
别胡说八道 我赢了耶
What you talking about? I’m winning.
你这么丑还有这么多分身…
jarra, you are under arrest for being that ugly
我要把你关进大牢 快投降吧!
and for making that many copies. Surrender!
我要把你碎尸万段
I want him in pieces.
-哇靠 -他差点没命
– Rectum. – Damn near killed him!
超夸张的!
Never get tired of that one.
-该怎么切断电源呀? -我不知道
– Where do we shut off the power? – Don’t know.
-我没事 我马上就来 -想都别想
– I’m fine. I’ll be there in a minute. – No, he won’t.
只剩一个了!
Down to one now, jarra!
30秒后发射
Thirty seconds to launch.
15秒后发射
Fifteen seconds to launch.
10秒后发射
Ten seconds to launch.
发射中止
Launch terminated.
-别小看我 我绝不逃命 -他抢走你的枪
– What did you mean, leave you? – Well, he took your gun.
揍你的脑袋 把你摔得惨兮兮
Cracked your head. Slammed you across the room.
-你被打到满地爬 -这是苦肉计
– Half the time you were on your back. – Look, that’s how I fight.
你输了
You’ve lost, you insignificant speck.
你白白浪费我25年的时间?
You’ve wasted 25 years of my time, and for what?
萨塔星还是会被摧毁 都是你一时心软
The total annihilation of Zartha. All because you went mushy.
你这软骨头 快投降吧
I’ll give you one last chance to surrender, you slimy invertebrate.
-你能阻止我吗? -我不能 他能
– What are you gonna do to stop me? – Not me. Him.
你的班机被取消了
Your flight’s been canceled.
切断电源 切断电源
Shut down power. Shut down power.
好多按钮哦 我用猜的…
Buttons, buttons. I’m guessing
对啦
Yeah.
-虫虫! -抱歉
– Worms! – Sorry.
-把手链给我 -我要跟你去
– Give me the bracelet. – I’m going with you.
大家上车 都上车
Everybody in the car. Everybody.
萨塔之光竟然是这条手链?
This bracelet is what everybody’s been after?
有时候小东西也很重要
It’s often something small.
手链只会显示出发点
It’s not the Light. It tells us the departure point.
11分钟后赶不到那儿…
lf we don’t get there in 1 1 minutes
手链就会爆♥炸♥ 摧毁地球
that bracelet will go nuclear and destroy Earth.
什么?
What?!
你们好
Hello.
-慢着 -我搞得定啦
– Wait. – I know what I’m doing.
可恶
Damn.
-这辆车有高速功能! -系好安全带
– Modified to hyper-speed! – Seat belts.
这是什么?
What’s that?
高速操控器 用来控制方向
At hyper-speed, you have to use the navigational stalk.
用开关切换左右副翼 用摇杆控制升降和速度
Toggle switches for the ailerons. joysticks for the stabilizer and rudder.
我要你知道….
I just want you to know

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章莫扎特传
下一篇文章黑鹰坠落
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!