-求求你 别伤害我 -萨塔之光呢?
– Whoever you are, don’t hurt me. – Where’s the Light, Ben?
我不知道你在说什么 把我放下来
I don’t know what you’re talking about. Let me down, ma’am.
我要报案…
I want to report a robbery…
后面
There.
有声音
Noise.
厨房♥啦!
Kitchen!
你们两个猪头看到什么?
You idiots see anything?
后门被风吹开
Wind blew the door open.
没什么异状
Nothing out of the ordinary.
这25年来我寻遍宇宙
For 25 years, l’ve traveled the universe looking for it.
但是它却还在地球 对吧? 你把它藏在这儿?
But it never left Earth, did it? You kept it here.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我没时间了 萨塔之光呢?
I’m running out of time. Where’s the Light?
-我发誓我不知道 -听好了 萨塔人
– I don’t know what you mean. – Listen, Zarthan.
你把它藏在地球 我会找到它
You hid the Light on Earth. I’ll find it.
到时候萨塔星就是我的
Once we have the Light, Zartha will be ours.
来不及了 明天午夜…
You’re too late. Tomorrow at midnight
它就会离开第三行星
the Light will leave the third planet and be back home.
你白跑一趟了
Sorry you made the trip for nothing.
东西到底在不在地球?
Now we don’t know if it’s on Earth or not.
第三行星就是地球 白♥痴♥
He said third planet. It’s here, you idiot.
-太阳数过来第三颗行星? -我到现在才知道耶
– Third Rock from the Sun. – I never got that till now.
有一个人知道它的下落
It’s on Earth, and I know who’s gonna tell me where it is.
-你不回家吗? -没错
– Don’t you ever go home? – Nope.
你又开除一个搭档
I see you neuralyzed another partner.
你们下次用核融碳化枪…
Bee, Dee, when you use a fission carbonizer
记得在枪管上装原子消音器
attach a de-atomizer so it doesn’t sound like a cannon.
穿鞋子吧 你刮花地板了
Hey, get some booties on them things. You’re crapping up the floor.
检查这傢伙的护照
Check his visa.
乌贼人在伪造星际护照
The Cephalopods have been making counterfeits at Kinko’s on Canal.
这儿怎么会有一只死异形?
And why do I have a dead Tricrainasloph going through passport control?
是我的错 对不起 请你别消除我的记忆
That’d be my fault. I’m very sorry. Please don’t neuralyze me, sir.
-那是什么意思? -没什么意思
– What the hell’s that supposed to mean? – Nothing, sir.
你在地铁站干得不错
Good work in the subway.
-我记得杰夫以前才这么大 -还有什么任务?
– I remember jeff when he was yea high. – What you got for me?
看到下面那些穿黑西装的吗?
Look. See those guys in black suits?
-他们也是星际战警 放轻松点 -Z 拜托 有什么任务?
– They work here. We got it covered. – Zed, what you got?
尽忠职守是一回事 不过千万别为工作鞠躬尽瘁
Dedication’s one thing, but this job will eat you up and spit you out.
你想五十岁时也像我这样吗? …
You want to look like me when you hit 50?
五十几了?
ish?
我去健身房♥
I’ll be in the gym if you need me.
春泉街发生一起凶杀案
All right, there was a killing earlier. 177 Spring.
死者凶手都是外星人
Alien-on-alien.
你带T一起去吧
Take Tee with you
他哦 他…
Tee. Right.
护照加签 不是急件 怎么样?
Passport, no rush, what about jay.
你不能一直开除MiB员工
You have got to stop neuralyzing MiB personnel.
那老兄在餐馆哭哭啼啼的
He was cryingin the middle of the diner.
太逊了
I hate that.
而且L不算
And plus, you can’t count Elle.
是她自己想回停尸间的 我只是帮她个忙
She wanted to go back to the morgue. I helped her.
-你需要一个搭档 -用不着
– You need a partner. – I’m cool.
让我当他的搭档
I’ll be his partner.
J 等等 谢谢你的提拔
jay, wait up. I appreciate the shot, man.
-我早就想离开收发室了 -把西装脱掉
– Thought I’d never get out. – Lose the suit.
没问题 我只是想扮酷
Sure thing. just going for the look.
我穿黑西装看起来比较瘦
But if I say so myself, I find it slimming.
不过我照样泡得到美眉
Not that l’ve had problems with the ladies.
只是想要…
When you get down to…
好炫的车子
Nice sled, very swank.
椅垫够软吗? 我有痔疮
Heated seats? Sometimes I get hives.
弗兰克!
Frank!
你再唱我就拿出狗头铡了
Bring your head in this window before I roll it up in there.
好啦
Got it.
弗兰克!
Frank!
狗爬式那招最爽了
My money? It’s missionary.
前几天我认识一只大丹狗
I was in the Bowery, and I meet this Great Dane.
身材有点胖 不过脸很漂亮
A little thick in the body, but pretty.
我对你的艳遇一点也不感兴趣
That’s just not appealing to me, man. Seriously.
那咱们来扮好警♥察♥坏警♥察♥
I say we do the good cop, bad cop thing.
你负责问话 我负责耍狠
You interrogate the witness and I growl.
我们来扮好警♥察♥跟蠢狗 你给我乖乖闭嘴?
How about we do the good cop, dumb dog thing, and you just shut up?
没问题 一声不响 寂静无声
You got it, partner. Total silence.
连一个字也不会说
Absolute quiet. Not a word out of me.
有什么状况?
What do we got?
-什么状况? -墙壁和地板都有磷残痕
– What do we got? – There’s residue on the wall.
-我已经送回总部进行分♥析♥ -他的身体脂肪是零耶
– We sent samples to Em for analysis. – Hey, 0% body fat.
-很好笑 -目击证人?
– Funny. – Witness?
那女生目击一切
Girl. Saw everything.
劳拉
Lorry.
她还蛮镇静的
She’s taking it well.
你要先跟我解释我才回答 这是怎么回事?
I won’t answer any more questions. I want to know what happened here.
-这最好让我来处理 -没问题
– I’ll handle this one. – You got it.
我一个人去 她看到会说话的狗会抓狂
Alone. A talking dog might be a bit much for her now.
你要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
到处闻一下
Sniff around.
干嘛?
What?
很好笑
Funny.
请你深呼吸 一切都很好
Take a deep breath. Everything is all right.
这一切怎么会很好?
What part is she supposed to feel all right about?
我是J探员
I’m Agent jay.
你到底看到什么?
Tell me what you saw.
-一个双头人和穿皮衣女人 -白人吗?
– A two-headed guy and a woman. – Caucasian?
她的手会伸出触角来剥掉..
Gray, with tentacles that she used to rip…
剥掉他的皮肤
His skin off.
那不是皮肤
It’s not skin.
是原生质保护膜 跟口香糖的化学成份很像
It’s protoplasma polymer similar to the gum in baseball cards.
-你在案发前吃了什么? -披萨
– What was the last thing you ate? – Calzone.
-几时? -中午
– What time? – Lunch.
-菠菜口味? -蘑菇
– Spinach? – Mushroom.
走 我请你吃派
You need pie.
他们一直问班什么光的事
They kept asking Ben about a light.
你还好吧?
You okay?
我认识一辈子的人在我面前消失不见…
An hour ago, a man l’ve known my whole life vanished
我看到一个女人手上有触角…
because of a woman with weird fingers
还有一个零智商的双头人
and a two-headed guy with a cannoli’s lQ.
我好得不得了
So yeah, everything’s okay.
我们小时候 还没上学之前…
When we’re kids, before we’re taught how to think
心里都相信有外星人
our hearts tell us there is something else out there.
我知道我看到什么 你说我该相信什么?
I know what I saw. Tell me what I’m supposed to believe.
我为一个秘密单位服务 专门监控地球上的外星人活动
I’m a member of a secret organization that monitors alien activity on Earth.
班是外星人 凶手也是
Ben was an alien. So were his killers.
我不知道原因 但我会查出来
I don’t know why they did it, but I promise I’m gonna find out.
好吧
Okay.
-好吗? -好
– Okay? – Okay.
很好
Okay.
-很抱歉 我必须.. -杀了我
– I’m sorry, I’m gonna have to… – Kill me?
不 不是啦
No!
闪一下你就什么都忘了
just a little flash and everything goes back the way it was.
闪一下后…
After you flash me
我还会认得你吗?
if I see you again, will I know it’s you?
我认得你
I’ll see you.
但你不会认得我
But you won’t see me.
这样好辛苦
Must be hard.
你一定很寂寞
Must be very lonely.
对不起
Excuse me.
-我得走了 -你不闪我了吗?
– I gotta go. – What about the flashy thing?
改天再说吧
I’ll flash you some other time.
干嘛?
What?
-你跟她说你爱她吗? -拜托 她只是目击证人
– Did you tell the girl you love her? – She’s a witness to a crime. That’s it.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章莫扎特传
下一篇文章黑鹰坠落
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!