这是我的特权
That’s my prerogative
我根本不放在眼里
But I don’t give a damn
不羁就是我天性
Gettin girls is how I live
有人问我
Some ask me questions
我为啥看得这么通透
Why am I so real?
但他们压根不懂我我真想不通
But they don’t understand me I really don’t know the deal
贾文
J.
我会尽力处理好这一切
about a brother trying hard to make it right.
不久之前
Not long ago
我还刚赢了一场战役
Before I win this fight
说我的闲言碎语
This stuff about me
为什么不给我留条活路
Why don’t they just let me live?
告诉我为什么
Tell me why
我不需要谁的批准 我自己做主
I don’t need permission, make my own decisions.
我不是跟你们讲过了吗 我说过了
I told you about this! I told you!
我说过
I told..
-杰克逊先生 -不
– Mr. Jackson! – ‘No!’
-杰克逊先生 没事的 -不 不
– ‘Mr. Jackson, it’s okay.’ – No! No!
杰克逊先生 摄像头没接电
Mr. Jackson, it’s disconnected!
没有在录像
It’s not on, it doesn’t work!
杰克逊先生 请你别这样
Mr. Jackson, please.
-啊 糟了 -不
– Oh, damn. – No!
-贾文快过来 -不
– ‘Javon, get over here.’ – No!
-先生让我看看 -不
– Sir, uh, let me see that. – No!
让我看看 天啊 你还好吗
Let me see. Jesus, are you okay?
请再给我一些毛巾 先生
Give me some more towels. Please, sir.
-不 -先生让我看看
– No! – Sir-sir, please..
先生 你还好吗 让我看看
Are you okay? Sir, let me see it.
请让我看看 先生
Let me see.. Sir, please.
你们应该要小心提防的啊
You got to look out for this.
这是你们的职责啊
You gotta take care of this.
好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
他们可是我的孩子
These are my children.
我不想任何人拍到我孩子的照片
I don’t want anybody taking pictures of my children.
压紧出血的地方先生
Just keep the pressure on it, sir.
没关系的先生
It’s okay, sir.
-我女儿… -是的 是的 是的
– My daughter’s.. – Okay, okay, okay.
我只是想不要被打扰
I just wanna be left alone.
为什么他们不肯放过我
Why don’t they leave me alone?
为什么
Why?
你知道吗 我绝不会做任何伤害孩子的事
You know, I would never do anything to hurt a child.
我宁肯割断自己的手腕 比尔
I’d slit my own wrist, Bill
也不会做任何伤害孩子的事
before I did anything to hurt a child.
-你懂的 对吗 -是的先生
– You know, right? – Yes, sir.
-你相信我吗 -当然先生 当然
– You believe me? – Of course, sir. Of course.
-比尔 你相信我吗 -是的先生
– You believe me, Bill. – Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
没事的
Shh. It’s alright.
好了不会有事的 先生
It’s okay. It’s alright, sir.
不会有事
It’s alright. Shh.
我们懂你
We got you.
那天
That day
是我第一次真实感觉到
was the first real indication I had
杰克逊先生用了药
that Mr. Jackson was on somethin’.
我看到他有时会喝点酒
I saw him drink wine from time to time
酒后会有点迷糊
and get a little silly
但这次明显不同
but this was different.
我告诉你们我的想法吧
‘You know what I think?’
我觉得杰克逊先生当时在使用药物
I think Mr. Jackson was on drugs
而且我认为你们两个不加劝阻
and I think you two kept quiet
是为了保住你们的工作就像其他员工一样
to save your jobs, like the rest of the staff.
老兄 这是你全天说过
Man, if that ain’t the dumbest shit
最智障的一句话
your ass said all day.
我们已经没有工资了
We weren’t gettin’ paid.
你还不懂吗 我们爱那个人
Don’t you get it? We love that man!
只有我们两个是真正关爱他的人
We were the only two people actually lookin’ out for him.
我们尽了本分 在职责外也付出了很多
‘We did our damn jobs and then some.’
药物并不是他的问题所在
‘Drugs weren’t his issue.’
他已经很多年不工作了
He hadn’t worked in years.
也花了不计其数的钱在打官司和付律师费
He spent tons of money on lawsuits, legal fees
购物和家庭开销上
shopping and family.
金钱才是他的问题所在
Money was his issue.
可他拥有披头士的曲库
He owned the Beatles’ catalogue.
帐面上他当然很富有
Sure he was rich on paper
但这些都是被套牢的
but that was all tied up.
他和他的员工再次得到收入的唯一办法
‘The only way he or anybody else was going to get paid’
就是他重新踏上舞台
was if he got back on stage.
我之前说过了
And like I said
我们已经好几个月没有拿过工资了
we hadn’t been paid in months.
杰克逊先生当时基本上已经无家可归了
Man, Mr. Jackson was basically homeless.
-康妮 -看谁来了
– Uncle Connie! – Look who’s here!
卡西欧先生是杰克逊先生最爱的
Mr. Cascio was the general manager
纽约酒店的总经理
of Mr. Jackson’s favorite New York hotel.
他们成为了非常要好的朋友
They became great friends and he often
而且他经常在新泽西州 和他们家人住在一起
stayed with the Cascio family in New Jersey.
我说这房♥子有这么多房♥间
Man, all the rooms in this big-ass house
老板偏要睡在这个角落
and boss wants to sleep in the corner.
我就不明白了
What’s up with that?
堂堂流行音乐之王为啥
And why is the King of Pop staying
要待在这新泽西的郊区
in a Jersey suburb anyway?
你还不懂吗
You haven’t figured it out yet?
我做这份工作越久
Man, the longer I stay in this job
才发现我了解得越少
the less I know.
嘿 他不想老戴着流行音乐之王的皇冠
Hey, he didn’t want to be the King of Pop.
他只想做老迈
He just wants to be Mike
一个普通的美国老爸
a normal American dad.
真的吗 不会吧… 面包端上来
Right? No.. Bring the bread.
亲爱的 要不要面包
Honey, would you like a piece of bread?
-谢谢你 康妮 -你们喜欢吗
– Thank you, Connie. – Yeah. You guys enjoying it?
我不敢相信 你竟然在我的意面上洒辣椒酱
I can’t believe you’re putting hot sauce on my spaghetti.
-他在爆米花上也洒 -他在爆米花上也洒
– He puts it on his popcorn too. – He puts it on his popcorn?
-我超爱辣椒酱 -欢迎回家 迈克尔
– I love hot sauce. – Welcome home, Michael.
-谢谢 -我们爱你
– Thank you. – We love you.
-我也爱你 -不用客气 亲爱的
– I love you too. – You’re welcome, honey.
你知道吗 我们的地下室有一间意粉工房♥
You know we have a spaghetti factory in the basement.
意大利面和肉丸都是在那做的
‘Spaghetti and meat balls, that’s where we make it.’
不用客气 需要帮忙吗孩子们
‘You’re welcome. Everything okay, kids?’
你看毯毯 毯毯已经吃了二十个肉丸了
‘Because Blanket, Blanket’s on his 20th meatball.’
-好了 吃吧 -普林斯 普林斯 普林斯
– Okay, eat. – Prince, Prince, Prince.
没事 亲爱的 你们喜欢吃就好
No, honey, I’m glad you like it.
-亲爱的 食物都太美味了 -吃吧 大家都吃吧
– Honey, this is beautiful. – Eat. Eat, everybody.
-给他一个肉丸 -毯毯宝贝儿
– Give him a meatball. – Blanket, honey.
你想再要一个肉丸吗
Would you like another meatball?
毯毯 我告诉过你含着食物的时候不准说话
Blanket, I said you don’t talk with your mouth full.
老迈 老迈 好啦别说啦 再吃一点吧
Mike, Mike, come on, come on, eat some more.
-我有吃多姆 我吃饱了 -我们还有甜点
– I am, Dom, I am, I’m full. – We got dessert coming.
-谁要吃巧克力蛋糕 -我
– Who likes chocolate cake? – ‘Me!’
-我要 -我我我我
– I do. – Me, me, me, me, me!
看来我们老迈终于如愿以偿咯
Looks like Mike got his wish.
-嗨 小伙们 你们好啊 -快进来
– ‘Hey, guys, come on in.’ – ‘That works out.’
嗨 伙计们 你们好吗 快进来吧
Hi, fellas. How are you? Come on in.
迈克尔 我去给你的保镖们也来一盘
Michael, let me make your bodyguards
瘦的那个看起来已经饿扁了
a plate. The thin one looks hungry.
他瘦得有点皮包骨头了 对吧
He looks a little skinny, doesn’t he?
来点意大利面和肉丸可以吗伙计们
Spaghetti and meatballs, guys?
-别客气 像在自己家一样就好了 -好的夫人 谢谢
– Make yourself at home. – Yes, ma’am, thank you.
你们俩谁是意大利人
Which one of you is Italian?
这里所有人都是意大利人
Everybody’s Italian in this house!
开一下门
Open the door.
-贾文 -开门 比尔 是我
– Javon? – Open the door, Bill, yeah.
贾文 怎么了
Javon, what’s up?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!