毯毯 开门 毯毯
‘Blanket, open. Blanket.’
让我进去
‘Let me in!’
你还好吗 杰克逊先生
Uh, is everything okay, Mr. Jackson?
什么
What?
我们在玩游戏
We’re playin’ a game
他们把我锁在外面了
and they locked me out.
一会儿怎么收拾 毯毯 你能放我进去吗
Wait till I get Blanket.. Oh, can you let me in?
-当然先生 我给你开门 -快来快来
– Yes, sir, I can let you in. – Come on, come on, come on..
嘿 杰克逊先生
Hey, Mr. Jackson.
雷蒙让我提醒你今天务必签好合同
‘Raymone asked me to have you sign those contracts today.’
游戏完了再说
After the game.
里面的人听好了
里面的人听好了
I’m telling you now.
-快一点 -已经很快了大哥
– Well, hurry up. – I’m tryin’, man,
-钥匙都不对啊 -你不是吧
– They won’t open it. – Look at you.
我不想签这些合同
I don’t wanna sign these.
那要我跟他们解释原因吗
Should I tell them why, sir?
所有人都想让我答应这些演出
Everyone wants me to do these shows.
他们说 只有这样 我才能还清债务
‘They say it’s the only way that I can pay off my debts.’
但他们不明白
But they don’t understand.
人们去看迈克尔·杰克逊演出
When people come to a Michael Jackson show
也们期待的是 看到我从头演到尾
they expect me to perform from the beginning to the end.
演足全场
‘The whole show.’
我和那些赌场艺人不同
I’m not like these Vegas acts.
我不会坐在角落里 唱些粉饰太平的小曲儿
That sit in the corner and sing Kumbaya.
人们想看到我劲歌♥热舞
They want me to sing and dance.
我已经不年轻了 比尔
I’m not that kid anymore, Bill.
我没办法 我没办法 一周演足五场
I can’t, I can’t do five nights a week.
我就是不行
I just can’t.
这么演会要我命的 比尔
It would kill me, Bill.
真的会要我命的
It would kill me.
我不想老困在这屋子里 比尔
I hate being stuck in this house, Bill.
我今晚想做点别的
‘I need to do something different tonight.’
我要出去透透气
‘I need to get out.’
你想要做什么
What would you like to do?
哪怕一次也好
‘For once..’
我只想带跟我的孩子们 一起出去玩
…I just wanna go out with my children.
在公共场所就像普通人一样
In public, like a normal person.
但哪怕我花上两三个小时化妆
I go through two to three hours of make-up.
来伪装自己
Trying to disguise myself.
他们总能认出我
They always recognize me.
先生 不如我告诉你一个
Sir, what if I told you
完全不需要化妆 就能解决的方法
I had a way that wouldn’t involve an ounce of make-up.
不会吧 真是太夸张啦
No way, this is crazy.
太有趣了
so fun.
毯毯 毯毯 你不错嘛
Blanket Blanket, You Can do that?
再来一次
Get ’em again.
-加油 毯毯 -加油 毯毯
-Come on Blanket – Come on, Come on Blanket
他居然 他居然会这个
What is this? What is, what is this?
他居然会
What is this?
这才是我的好孩子 明白了哈
That’s my boy, he know that.
毯毯想要表演那个耶
Blanket want that one.
-我挺喜欢马 -是啊 很不错 对吧
– I like the horses. Heh. – Yeah. It’s very nice.
这里很不同这里很隐秘
It’s just not, like, it’s so private.
非常隐秘
It’s very private.
这个景致 非常优美而目
This is a, this is a beautiful one, it’s..
-非常优美 -是啊 而且不多见
– Very. – Yeah, quite rare.
非常与世隔绝
Very secluded.
一条将近一英里长的私家道路
‘A private road nearly a mile long.’
比尔在这停一下
‘Bill, stop the car.’
这就是我要带你来看的房♥子
This is what I wanted to show you.
好美啊
It’s beautiful.
我喜欢这棵树
I love this tree.
-这儿非常安静 -是啊
– It’s so peaceful. – Yeah.
还有更多美景呢
There’re so many.
这栋房♥子标价5500万美元
This sells for 55 million.
但价值是远远高于这个数字的
But it is worth far more than that.
那儿还有一个酒窖
There’s a wine cellar.
很棒的酒窖 你喜欢喝葡萄酒吗
Fabulous wine cellar. Do you enjoy wine?
喜欢 但我更喜欢这个花♥园♥
I do, but I love this garden.
哦 如果你喜欢这个花♥园♥
Well, if you like this.
那你一定要到屋子里面参观参观
You really must see the inside.
-我去拿钥匙 -麻烦了
– I’ll go get the key. – Please.
天啊
God!
真美啊 你看看
Beautiful, look at it.
这就是我一直想要的
This is what I wanted.
比尔
Bill.
就是它了
This is it.
我内心告诉我
I can feel it.
-这就是我们的新房♥子 -真的吗
– It’s our new house. – Really?
-你真的要买♥♥ -没错
– You’re gonna buy it? – Yes!
这就是我们的新家
This is our new home.
比尔 快看
Look at it, Bill.
不可思议
Magic.
比尔 这是仙境啊
Bill, this is wonderland!
这就是仙境
This is wonderland.
-嗨 爸爸 -嘿 孩子们
– Hi, daddy! – Hey, kids.
-下来吧 -快 毯毯我们走
– Come on down. – Come on, Blanket, let’s go.
-快走快走 -快啊 你别拖后腿
– Let’s go, let’s go. – Come on you are too slow.
-你喜欢吗 -当然喜欢
– You like it? – Are you kidding me?
这个地方太赞了
This place is amazing.
还有一个室内游泳池
‘It has an indoor pool’
连傅姆的客房♥都有
and guest quarters for the governess.
你是说州长
The governors?
不是贾文 我说的是傅姆
No, Javon, the governess.
负责照管孩子的人
The one who watches over the kids.
噢 你是说的是保姆一类的吧
Oh, y-you mean like a nanny.
太棒了 我太喜欢这里了
I love it, I love it, I love it!
你得多读书涨知识啊
You need to read more.
-哈哈哈 -来吧 毯毯 咱们去那边
Ha-ha-ha! – Come on, Blanket, let’s go.
快看那儿
Look at ’em.
快看瀑布那里 还有一只小乌龟
Look at the waterfalls. And there’s a turtle.
-你也喜欢这里对吧 -这里实在是太棒了
– You like it, huh? – This place is amazing.
我们能养小动物吗
Can we have animals?
当然可以养小动物啦
Of course, we can have animals.
-我们可以把这里叫做梦幻庄园吗 -不别用这个名字
– And call it Neverland? – No, no, not that.
这里充满了爱
This place is filled with love
充满了平静 音乐和神奇
and peace, music and magic.
这里叫仙境庄园
This place is called Wonderland.
仙境庄园
Wonderland.
-我想看看我的房♥间 -我也想 我们可以进去看看吗
– I wanna see my room. – Me too. Can we go inside?
求你了爸爸 可以吗
Please, daddy? Please?
我真的很想看看我的房♥间
I really wanna see my room.
中介说她要30分钟左右才能回来
The agent says she’ll be here in 30 minutes.
-行吗 可以吗 -可以吗 可以吗
– Please? Please? – Please? Please?
你们先去那边
Uh, why don’t you go and have a look
看一下小乌龟之类的
at the, uh, turtles and stuff up there.
-小乌龟 -嗯 我想去看小乌龟
– Turtles.. – Oh, I wanna see the turtles.
那个你们车上不是有
Well, you guys have something in the car
可以撬门的东西吗
that can open the door, right?
杰克逊先生我认为这样做不太好
Mr. Jackson, I’m not sure that’s a good idea.
拜托 没问题的 中介也知道这房♥子基本上是我的了
Come on, it’s fine. The realtor already knows, it’s my house.
我说行就行 来吧
I’m telling you. Come on.
我看见了乌龟在这
I see, I see the turtle.
我去车里把工具拿过来
I’m gonna go get the tools out the car.
你应该清楚 他总有一天会给我们找来麻烦的
You know he’s gonna get us in trouble one of these days.
嘿 我们只是奉命行事而已
Hey, it’s part of the job.
爸爸爸爸 快看 过来看乌龟
‘Dad. Dad, look. Look at the turtle.’
爸爸快来
Dad, come here.
说好的「我要跟你来个美好的约会西蒙娜」
Yeah, “I’m gonna take you on a nice date, Simone.”
结果我们第一次约会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!