Our freakin’ first night out
你就把我带到这个鸡窝来
and you brought me to this chicken spot.
你居然带我来这种鸡窝
You bring me to a freakin’ chicken spot.
亲爱的 这是我们的地盘 这才是重点
Now, baby, this is our spot. That’s the whole point.
对吧 我们已经很久没有约会了
Alright? We haven’t been out in a while..
我感觉自从孩子出生之后
I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever
我几乎没有见过你
since we had the baby.
我想说 我们现在不是就见面了吗
I mean, we’re here now, right?
你真的有在工作吗
Are you really workin’?
你什么意思啊
What you talkin’ about?
我就是想知道 你真的有在工作吗
I mean, I just wanna know, are you really working?
我没见过比你更忙的人
I don’t know anyone who works as much as you do.
-你是不是有别的女人了 -没有 你认真的吗
– Are you seein’ someone else? – No. Really?
宝贝 我跟你讲过 我老板是位超级大人物
Babe, I told you, my boss is really high-profile.
我不想丢掉饭碗西蒙娜 我还要养家
I don’t wanna get fired, Simone. I got a family to feed.
好 那你老板是谁
Okay, who is it?
Okay, who is it?
宝贝 我真的没别的女人
Babe, I’m not seein’ anyone
她是谁 别碰我
Who is she? Don’t touch me.
她是谁
Who is she?
你现在给我来这一出
Are you gonna do this right now?
你真的要跟我来这一出吗
You’re gonna do this right now? Hm?
我们已经几个月没见面了
We haven’t been out in months.
我们就不能好好享受现在这一刻吗
Can’t we just have a good time, huh?
不可理喻 拿点水给我行吗
This is crazy. Can you go get me some water?
去给我拿水
Go get me water.
请问要冰的还是常温
You want cold or room temp?
好啦 别老生我的气了 我给你拿水去
Come on, you can’t stay mad at me. I’ll get you some water.
让我先拿点甜头
Let me get some sugar first.
别弄
Stop.
嗨 你好啊
Hey, how you doin’?
我认识你吗 兄弟
Do I know you, man?
嘿 大哥 想不想轻轻松松赚到5万块
Hey, man, how’d you like to earn an easy 50,000?
你在说什么鬼啊
What are you talkin’ about?
我知道你老板是谁
I know who you work for.
我只要拍一张照片 大哥
I just want one photo, man.
一张照片 你只要把他们的准确行踪告诉我
One photo, you give me the exact whereabouts
迈克尔·杰克逊和他的孩子们 在下周某个特定时间段的行程
Michael Jackson and his kids, at a specific time next week..
钱就是你的了 5万美元
Money’s yours. 50 Gs.
请你滚出去好吗
Get the hell outta here, okay?
嘿 嘿 改变主意的话打给我
Hey, hey. In case you change your mind.
行 好
Yeah, alright.
我警告你最后一次大兄弟 滚
I ain’t gonna tell you one more time, bro. Step!
那是谁
Who was that?
就是一傻子 我也不知道是谁
Uh, just some clown. I don’t know.
你居然认识白人噢
You know white people.
不好意思 水是要付钱的
Excuse me. You need to pay for that.
啊对 我刚分心忘记了
Yeah, well, I was distracted
待会儿给你付吧 少不了你的
I-I’ll get you the money for the water. Don’t worry–
不行 你现在就得把钱给我
No, you need to get my dollar right now.
给我注意点你的语气
Watch your mouth when you’re talkin’ to him.
你管得着我的语气吗
I don’t need to watch my mouth.
管得着 你敢再用这种发疯的语气
Yes, you do. You’re not gonna talk
跟我男人讲话试试
to my man like you’re crazy.
够义气啊
Thank you.
我跟谁说话都是这个语气
I’m not talking to anybody like they’re crazy.
你现在要做的 就是必须马上付钱
What you need to do is pay for that water.
-八婆 别吆喝我 -八婆
– Look, heffa, lower your voice. – ‘Heffa?’
你这丫头想闹 是吧 我这就出来
Little girl, Imma come over this counter, okay?
是吧 所以你带我来 主要是想让我教训她
Right? So you brought me here to kick her butt.
好 那我就不客气了
That’s what’s about to happen.
拉里 来搞定这两人
Larry, come handle these people.
对啊 拉里你快来 我就在这等着你兄弟
Yeah, Larry, come handle us. I’ll be right here, bro.
来吧拉里 看我把你也揍扁
Larry’s gonna get his ass kicked too.
比尔 我太爱粉丝们了
Bill, I love my fans
他们写的信
my fan mail.
你看「我无法停止爱你」
Look at that, “I just can’t stop loving you.”
是贝恩小姐 我还是接了吧
Well, it’s Ms. Bain. Maybe I should answer it.
别接 他们肯定是要强迫我
No, they’re only gonna try and get me to do things
做我不想做的事
I don’t wanna do.
-接吧 -你好啊 雷蒙
– Sir? – Hello, Raymone.
杰克逊先生 你知道的吧
Mr. Jackson, as you know
您回拉斯维加斯的目的是做驻场演出
you came back to Vegas to do a residency.
听我说 雷蒙
Listen, Raymone..
酬劳方面主办酒店那边已经同意了
‘The hotel has agreed to the money’
他们也答应专门给你定制一个舞台
and they’ve agreed to build you a custom arena
跟席琳·迪翁的驻场一样
just like they did for Celine Dion.
我现在不想考虑这件事
I don’t wanna think about that right now.
但是你现在必须考虑
Well, you need to think about this now.
如果你想买♥♥那栋5500万美元的房♥子
If you wanna buy that $55 million house
最好还是重新上台表演吧
you better get back up on stage.
我说过了 我办不到
I told you, I can’t do that.
那行 我估计你只能
Okay, well, then I guess you’ll just have to sell
卖♥♥掉你的曲库了
your music catalogue.
不 我不会卖♥♥我的曲库的
No! I don’t wanna sell my catalogue!
我绝不会卖♥♥
I won’t do it!
该死
Damn it!
对不起 比尔 很对不起
I’m sorry, Bill. I’m sorry.
-我会赔你一个新手♥机♥的 -没关系先生
– I’ll get you a new phone. – It’s alright, sir.
我能帮上什么忙吗
‘Is there anything I can do?’
放歌♥ 比尔 放我喜欢的那首
Play my song, Bill. The one I like.
好的 先生
Okay, sir.
所有人都七嘴八舌
Get busy everybody’s talkin’
说我的闲言碎语
All this stuff about me now now
为什么不给我留条活路
Why don’t they just let me live?
我不需要批准我的事我说了算
I don’t need permission make my own decisions
这是我的特权
That’s my prerogative
别人笑我太疯癫
They say I’m crazy
我笑他人看不♥穿♥
I really don’t care
跟着唱啊
Sing.
这是我的特权
That’s my prerogative
他们说我下流
They say I’m nasty
我根本不放在眼里
But I don’t give a damn
不羁就是我天性
Gettin’ girls is how I live
有人问我问题
Some ask me questions Ohh
我为啥活得这么明白
Why am I so real?
他们压根不懂我
But they don’t understand me
我真想不通
I really don’t know the deal
对这么努力的哥们你有什么不满
About a brother tryin’ hard to make it right
不久之前我还刚赢了一场战役
Not long ago before I win this fight
唱 所有人都七嘴八舌
Sing everybody’s talkin’
说我的闲言碎语
All this stuff about me
为什么不给我留条活路
Why don’t they just let me live?
告诉我为什么
Tell me why
我不需要被批准 我的事我说了算
I don’t need permission make my own decisions
噢 这是我的特权
Oh That’s my prerogative
这是我的特权
It’s my prerogative
这是我的生活法则
It’s the way that I wanna live
这是我的特权
It’s my prerogative
我可以为所欲为
I can do just what I feel
这是我的特权
It’s my prerogative
贾文的生活开始受到影响
Javon was having his share of problems
我当然也不例外
and so was I.
你是不是喜欢他们多于喜欢我
Do you like them better than me?
哎 我的小乖女啊
Hey, sweetie.
不是这样的
No. No.
你是我在这世上最爱的
I love you more than anything in this world.
等一下宝贝 我得接一下电♥话♥
Hold on, baby. I gotta take this.
你好 是我 怎么了杰克逊先生
Hello. Yes, Mr. Jackson?
她不停在咳嗽 不停打喷嚏 她快呼吸不了
She’s coughin’, she-she’s sneezin’, she can’t breathe.
她发烧了
‘She has a fever.’

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!