结果我真的避开了
“And I did.
现在我已经摆脱了癌症
“I am now cancer-free.
谢谢你 来自雪莉
Thank you. Shirley.”
哇 真这么神奇
Wow. That’s real nice.
嘿 看看这封多花哨
Hey, look at this fancy one.
信纸很可爱嘛 让我看看写的什么
It’s all cute. Let’s see what we got here.
亲爱的迈克尔
“Dear, Michael
你这个下流的恋童癖
you are a filthy child molester.”
你继续读
Go ahead.
你认为你凌驾于法律之上 你这个死黑鬼
“You think you’re above the law, you black son of a bitch.
但是我向天发誓 我一定会逮到你
‘”But as God as my witness, I will hunt you down’
把你撕得粉碎
‘”tear you apart limb from limb’
再折磨你那三个杂种
“then torture each one of your three mongrel children
直到他们喊我叫爸
“until they call me daddy
并哭求上帝的宽怨
and beg for the sweet Lord’s forgiveness.”
混帐
Goddamn!
交给我处理 贾文
Let me get that, Javon.
贴身保安的101号♥准则
Executive Protection 101.
所有的威胁都是真实的
All threats are real.
我们必须全部彻查到底
And we check them all out.
杰克逊先生总会提醒我们
Mr. Jackson would always remind us that
约翰·列侬是被他的粉丝所杀死的
John Lennon was killed by one of his fans.
你那边情况怎么样比尔
Everything alright out there, Bill?
一切正常
Everything is tight.
今晚就好好睡吧
Have a good night.
晚安
Good night.
是的
Yes.
是的小姐 我明…
Yes, miss, I understa..
能否…
Can..
就带个话而已 拜托
Can you just take this message, please?
我只是希望你能带上
All I’m asking is that you take..

Hello?
简直难以置信
I can’t believe this.
出什么问题了
Something wrong?
还有不到两周就是帕丽斯的生日
Paris’ birthday is in two weeks and Mr. Jackson
杰克逊先生想邀请几个朋友
asked me to invite some of his friends.
以前他们都一窝蜂地过来称兄道弟
Back in the day, he had a lot of them.
可以想象
No doubt.
我一直在给他们留言 但是完全没有回音
I keep leaving messages, but no one’s calling back.
我觉得他… 他有时可能忘了
I think he just …he forgets sometimes that
人们不希望跟那场审判
people don’t want to have anything
沾上任何关系
to do with all that trial mess.
可他已经被证清白了啊
But he was found innocent.
被证清白就有用了吗
What’s that got to do with anything?
在杰克逊先生心中 中应该没几样东西
There are few things Mr. Jackson loved
能比得上一场生日派对
more than a birthday.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
好棒
Hey!
-你知道我许了什么愿吗 -说出来就不灵验啦
– You know what I wished for? – You’re not supposed to tell.
我希望我们能够回家回梦幻庄园
I wished we could go back home to Neverland.
叫你不要说出来了啦
I said don’t tell!
这回绝对不会实现了
Now it’s never going to happen.
会实现的 我们会回去的
Yes, it is! We’re going back.
不可能 回不去了
No. We’re not.
对吧 爸爸
Right, daddy?
我们永远不会回去梦幻庄园了
We can’t ever go back to Neverland.
可是为什么不能
But, but why not?
因为那个地方
Because that place
被恶魔玷污了
has been contaminated by evil.
听到没 我没说错吧
See? Told you.
管他呢
Whatever.
-但至少 我在梦幻庄园的时候有很多朋友啊 -我知道
– But at least, back in Neverland I had friends. – I know.
很多人来我的生日派对
‘And lots of people came to my party.’
他们玩得很开心啊 我也很开心
And they had fun. And so did I.
-而且他们也十分愿意… -我会找到一个属于我们的家
– And they wanted– – I’m gonna find us a home.
我答应你在找了
I promise you I am.
别这样
Don’t do that.
-帕丽斯 -啊
– Paris. – Oh!
帕丽斯
Paris!
我们想了解 杰克逊先生的人际关系
We would like to know about Mr. Jackson’s relationships.
他经常都与哪些人见面
Who did he see on a regular basis?
他几乎不见人
Almost no one.
喂 他肯定相识满天下吧
Well, surely he had lots of people in his life.
-他可是迈克尔·杰克逊啊 -没错
– He was Michael Jackson. – Yes!
也的生活中的确是人来人往络绎不绝
There was plenty of people coming through
然而没有一个人 能真正走进他的生活
but there was no one who was really in his life.
他只有他的孩子们 他的母亲
He had his children, his mother.
还有他的粉丝
And his fans.
他的粉丝总能查到他住在哪
His fans always found out where he lived.
这是非法聚会 你们必须立即离开
This is an illegal assembly and you all have to go.
我们当然有权在这待
We have every right to be here.
比尔 比尔 那些警♥察♥在骚扰我的歌♥迷们
‘Bill Bill, They’re harassing my fans.’
去跟他们讲 我允许歌♥迷们待在这
‘Tell them it’s okay for them to be here!’
确定吗 先生
Really, sir?
你们全部都触犯了法规
You are all breaking the law!
不好意思 借过一下
Thank you. Get away.
-谢谢 谢谢 -你必须听我讲
– Thank you, thank you. – ‘Listen to me right now.’
-不行 这位女士 你不可以这样 -你没权赶我们走
– No, no, no, you do not, ma’am. – You can’t do this.
你们这样做是违法的
You’re breaking the law right now.
-你们必须全部离… -警♥察♥先生
– You all have to le– – Sir?
他们可以待在这儿
It’s okay for these people to be here.
-这里属于私人房♥产 -你住在里面
– We own that property. – You’re the resident?
我是房♥主的私人保镖
I’m doin’ private security for the owner of the house.
-哦 真的吗 -是的
– Oh, yeah? – Yes.
而自房♥主表示并不介意这些人
And the owner of the house doesn’t have a problem
在这边待着
with these people being here.
迈克尔·杰克逊在房♥子里
Michael Jackson is in the house.
是这样哦
Is that right?
我可不管里面住的是什么天王老祖
I don’t give a rat’s fat ass who lives here.
女士们先生们 你们所有人必须移步
Ladies and gentlemen, you all have to stay
到对面的街上去 否则别怪我回来
on that side of the street, or I’m coming back
以非法入侵罪拘捕你们
and arresting you all for trespassing.
清楚了没
Am I clear?
好了大伙儿 我们退到
Okay, everybody, let’s take it back
对面的街边吧
on the other side of the street.
好 那他身边除了他的儿女母亲和粉丝
Okay, so he had his children, his mother, his fans.
还有 我们
And us.
那其他家庭成员呢
What about the rest of the family?
请把你们知道的都告诉我们
Tell us what you know, please.
那是2007年的春天
It was spring of 2007.
从大门的监控摄像里我们看到
We looked at the security gate camera
他来了
and…there he was.
那个好像是… 乔·杰克逊 乔·杰克逊
I think.. Joe Jackson! Joe Jackson! Joe Jackson!
要我去接他吗
You want me to go get him?
我去吧
I got it.
有什么事吗
May I help you?

Yeah.
我是来见我儿子的 我要进去
I’m here to see my son. I-I’m coming in.
不好意思先生 我不能让您进来
I’m sorry, sir. I can’t let you do that.
我能替你给杰克逊先生 传达什么口信呢
Can I give Mr. Jackson a message?
能啊
Yeah.
告诉他 他老爸就在门口
Tell him his father’s here.
好的先生
Yes, sir.
杰克逊先生
Mr. Jackson.
您父亲想要见您
Your father would like to see you.
他有预约吗
Has he got an appointment?
没有 先生
No, sir.
告诉他 先预约再来
Tell Joseph to make an appointment.
我忙着呢
‘I’m working.’
去吧 就这么跟他说
Go on. Tell him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!