I don’t understand.
袭击还没发生吗
The attacks didn’t happen?
你是在一小时之前出的车祸
The car accident you were in, that was an hour ago.
撞你的那辆车就是我开的
I was driving the other car.
木是不是已经成了舟
What’s done is done,
那得我们说了算
when we say it’s done.
长官
Sir.
你解锁的那个手♥机♥让我们找到了一个冰岛的服务器
That phone you unlocked led us to a server in Iceland
我们成功解码了一份
where we managed to decrypt a communique
约翰·拉克和这个女人之间的公报
between John Lark and this woman:
阿♥拉♥娜·米索普利斯 活动家以及慈善家
Alana Mitsopolis, activist and philanthropist,
她进行的慈善活动
whose charity work
让她得到了白寡妇的绰号♥
has earned her the nickname the White Widow.
这些都是为了掩护她真正的交易
It’s all a front for her real trade:
武器贸易 洗钱
arms dealing, money laundering.
广泛的政♥府♥关系也为她提供了保护
Extensive political connections provide her with protection.
拉克和寡妇今晚要碰面
Lark and the Widow are meeting tonight
来协商关于某个未知包裹的交付问题
to negotiate delivery of an unspecified package,
我们只能假设这个包裹是我们丢失的钚核
which we can only assume is our missing plutonium.
他们会在巴黎大皇宫的私人会所碰头
They’ll make contact in a private lounge at the Grand Palais in Paris
她会在那里举办她的年度筹款活动
during her annual fundraising event.
细节全在文件里
The details are in the file.
如果拉克在午夜12点还没有出现
If Lark isn’t there by midnight,
白寡妇就会离开
the Widow will leave
并且把包裹出♥售♥给出价最高者
and sell the package to the highest bidder.
你还剩两小时来找到拉克
Which gives you two hours from now to find Lark.
长官 我想有些事情你需要知道
Sir, I think there’s something you need to know.
-我… -我必须马上打断你
– I… – I’m gonna stop you right there
你在柏林时面临的是艰难的选择
You had a terrible choice to make in Berlin:
是保住钚核还是去救你的队员
Recover the plutonium or save your team.
你选择了队员 现在整个世界都陷入了危机
You chose your team, and now the world is at risk.
你自身本质的某些缺陷
Some flaw deep in your core being
让你无法在一条命和数百万条生命之间抉择
simply won’t allow you to choose between one life and millions.
你认为这是你的弱点
You see that as a sign of weakness.
但对我而言 这正是你最强大的力量
To me, that’s your greatest strength.
这也说明有朝一日我可以指望你来救我的命
It also tells me I can count on you to cover my ass.
因为虽然从中情局调来这里是平级调动
Because coming over here from the CIA was a lateral move,
也有人说是降职了
some say a step down.
但我还是到这里来了
But I did it
因为你
because of you.
别让我后悔
Don’t make me regret it.
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
把飞机停下
Shut ’em down.
你以为你在干什么 艾瑞卡
What do you think you’re doing, Erika?
这个任务可能是你的
It may be your mission,
但这架飞机是中情局的
but this is the CIA’s plane.
没我的允许 它就不能起飞
It doesn’t take off without my say-so.
我没时间跟你争
We don’t have time for this.
我在巴黎的小队已经准备好了
I have a team in Paris ready to grab Lark
拉克一离开大楼我们就会抓住他
as soon as he leaves the building.
一架G5飞机会把他引渡到关塔那摩监狱
A G5 standing by to rendition him to Gitmo,
我们会在那里拷问他
where a waterboard is waiting.
花上无谓的24小时来问出一份我们无法相信的口供
Spend 24 hours we don’t have to pull a confession we can’t trust
供述者还连身份都不能确定 我不认同这方案
from a man we haven’t positively identified? No.
我们需要可靠的情报 现在就要
We need reliable intelligence, and we need it now.
IMF的存在就是为了处理这种情况
This scenario is precisely why the IMF exists!
IMF就是万圣节闹剧 艾伦
The IMF is Halloween, Alan.
一群成年人戴着面具在玩不给糖就捣蛋
A bunch of grown men in rubber masks playing trick-or-treat.
如果他在柏林时能保住钚核
And if he had held on to the plutonium in Berlin,
我们也不用在这里争了
we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
但那样他的队员就会死
And his team would be dead.
确实 他们会死
Yes. They would.
那就是职责所在
That’s the job.
正因此我才希望现场有一个我的人
And that’s why I want one of my own men on the scene
来评估情况
to appraise the situation.
沃克特工 来自特别行动组
Agent Walker, Special Activities.
他的名声我早有耳闻
His reputation precedes.
你习惯用手术刀
You use a scalpel.
我更喜欢用锤子
I prefer a hammer.
我不同意
The answer is no.
我有直接来自总统的行动授权
I have operational authority here, direct from the President.
你要是有异议 就自己去找他
You have a problem with that, you take it up with him.
我已经找过了 他也同意了
I have already, and he agrees with me.
要么我的人跟着去 要么谁都别想去
My man goes or no one goes.
绝不能让任何人阻止你拿到钚核
No one comes between you and that plutonium.
亨特不能 他的队员不能 任何人都不能
Not Hunt, not his team, not anyone.
白寡妇在政♥府♥各层都有眼线
The White Widow has spies at every level of government.
这架飞机伪装成了商用客机
This plane is posing as a commercial airliner
这样我们就能跳伞进入法国境内而不被发现
so we can jump into France undetected.
她和拉克会于午夜12点在贵宾厅见面
The Widow’s meeting Lark in the VIP lounge at midnight.
没有预先发放的电子手环 任何人都不能进去
No one will be admitted without a pre-issued electronic I.D. band.
我们已经拿到了拉克手环上的射频识别码
We have acquired the unique RFID number for Lark’s band,
这样我们就可以定位他
allowing us to locate it
用这些
with these.
找到那个手环 就找到了拉克
Find that I.D. band, you find Lark.
然后呢
Then what?
然后…
Then…
我借用他的身份来与白寡妇联♥系♥
I assume his identity and make contact with the Widow.
让她领着我们找到包裹
She takes us to the package.
真的有人信你这烂招吗
People actually fall for this shit?
你准备怎么让拉克合作
How do you intend to make Lark cooperate?
我在人群中撞他一下
I bump him in the crowd.
不出十秒 他就会跟派对上的其他醉汉一样
In ten seconds he’ll look like any other drunk at the party,
语无伦次 毫无还手之力
incoherent and completely pliable.
我装成他的样子之后
After I borrow his face,
你就带他走出前门
you walk him out the front door
把他交给斯隆的撤离小队
and hand him to Sloane’s extraction team.
你可别想这么轻易就甩掉我 亨特
You’re not getting rid of me that easily, Hunt.
我这么做不是为了甩掉你
That’s not what this is about.
当然就是
Sure it is.
我知道你不想让我插手这次的行动
I know you don’t want me on this detail.
但我们还是面对现实吧
But let’s face it:
如果你在柏林能狠一狠心
If you’d made the hard choice in Berlin,
我就不会在这里了
I wouldn’t be here.
如果你没有击毙
And if you hadn’t gunned down
他们派你去追查的每一个辛迪加特工
every Syndicate agent they sent you to find,
我也不用出现在这里了
I wouldn’t be here.
没错 我知道关于你的一切
That’s right, I know all about you.
就是因为你 我们才没有活着的证人
You’re why we don’t have a living witness
能来指认约翰·拉克或者使徒
who can identify John Lark or the Apostles.
如果你对我的方法有意见
If you have a problem with my methods,
你可以一直留在后方
you can always stay behind.
“你的任务 由你来决定是否接受”
“Your mission, should you choose to accept it.”
是这么说的吧
Isn’t that the thing?
两分钟之后开始减压
Two minutes to decompression.
穿上装备 白寡妇半小时后就要跟拉克会面了
Suit up. The Widow is meeting Lark in 30 minutes.
十秒钟之后开始减压
Ten seconds to decompression.
你的氧气开了吗
Is your oxygen on?
这个海拔高度大气稀薄
There is no atmosphere at this altitude.
我可不希望你晕过去
I don’t need you blacking out on me.
你头盔上的屏幕有内置的导航系统
Your heads-up display has a built-in guidance system.
跟着它降落到目的地
Follow it to the target.
系统告诉你开伞时你再开
Open your chute when the system says,
不许早也不许晚
not before and definitely not after,
否则最后经过你大脑的
or the last thing that goes through your mind
就是你的膝盖骨 明白了吗
will be your kneecaps. Is that clear?
明白
Crystal.
我们需要谈谈 需要重新制定计划
We got to talk. We need to rethink this.
别挡路 亨特
Out of my way, Hunt.
沃克 现在有问题
Walker, we’ve got a problem.
外面风暴肆虐 我们需要…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!