There’s a storm. We need to…
别说了
Enough talk.
巴黎见
I’ll see you in Paris.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
海拔 25000英尺
Altitude: 25,000 feet.
沃克
Walker?
怎么了 亨特 这点闪电就让你怕了吗
What’s the matter, Hunt? You afraid of a little lightning?
海拔 20000英尺
Altitude: 20,000 feet.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
沃克
Walker?
你听得到吗
Do you copy?
沃克
Walker?
沃克
Walker.
拜托
Come on.
海拔 15000英尺
Altitude: 15,000 feet.
沃克
Walker.
沃克
Walker!
沃克
Walker!
沃克
Walker!
海拔 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英尺
Altitude: 10,000 feet.
9000英尺
9,000.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
8000英尺
8,000.
7000英尺
7,000.
6000英尺
6,000.
5000英尺
5,000.
4000英尺
4,000.
沃克
Walker!
沃克
Walker!
3000英尺
3,000.
开伞 开伞 开伞
Deploy. Deploy. Deploy.
开伞 开伞
Deploy. Deploy.
天呐
Oh, God.
看来你氧气断了啊
Looks like you lost your oxygen.
白寡妇和拉克就在那里碰头
That’s where the Widow is meeting Lark.
伊森
Ethan.
-沃克 -伊森 如果你能听见我说话
– Walker. – Ethan, if you can hear me,
我找到他了
I’ve got him.
再说一遍 哪里
Say again. Where?
他朝洗手间去了
He’s headed for the bathroom.
-针剂在哪 -不需要了
– Where’s the needle? – Didn’t need it.
把他抬起来
Get him up.
该死
Shit.
-你还能做面具吗 -我至少得有张脸啊
– Can you still make a mask? – I need a face to make a mask.
抱歉 我本来瞄准的是他的胸口
Sorry. I was aiming for his chest.
-你在这里干什么 -我也很高兴再见到你
– What are you doing here? – It’s good to see you, too.
抱歉 我糊涂了 你是…
I’m sorry, I’m confused. You are…
一位老朋友
An old friend.
取消撤离小队 目标已死亡
Cancel extraction. We’re code blue.
派清理人员来
Send sanitation.
北侧男洗手间
North men’s room.
你没有回答我的问题 你在这里干什么
You didn’t answer my question. What are you doing here?
就这样 放轻松 就是这样
That’s it. Just take it easy. That’s it.
保持抬头的姿势直到停止出血为止
Just keep your head back until the bleeding stops.
有问题吗
What is it? Eh?
你在这里不是巧合 谁派你来的
You’re not here by accident. Who sent you?
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you that.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我和那个白寡妇有个约会
I have a date with the White Widow.
是他和那个寡妇有个约会 而你长得一点也不像他
He had a date with the Widow. You look nothing like him.
现在我们只能希望他们从未见过面了
And now we have to hope they never met.
-希望可不是什么策略 -你一定是新来的
– Hope is not a strategy! – Oh, you must be new.
我别无选择
I have no other choice.
白寡妇是我们唯一的线索
The White Widow’s our only lead.
我必须假扮成这家伙5分钟
I got to be this guy for five minutes.
-不要这么做 -什么
– Don’t do it. – What?
到底怎么了 你向我隐瞒了什么
What is it? What aren’t you telling me?
你并不清楚你被卷入了什么麻烦
You don’t understand what you’re involved in.
我不清楚我被卷入了什么
I don’t understand what I’m involved in.
我不清楚我被卷入了什么
I don’t understand what I’m involved in?
我到底被卷入了什么
What am I involved in?
如果你要和寡妇见面 她3分钟后就走了
If you’re meeting the Widow, she leaves in three minutes.
-伊森 -我会搞定的
– Ethan! – I’ll make it work.
-伊森 -我会搞定的
– Ethan! – I’ll make it work.
我叫沃克
The name’s Walker.
是吗 不用谢
Yeah? You’re welcome.
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
-我和你一起去 -不行
– I’m going with you. – Like hell you are.
有一些人被派来杀拉克
People have been sent here to kill Lark.
可不是嘛
No shit.
不 不是我 是那些合约杀手和雇佣杀手
No, not me. Contractors. Paid assassins.
他们不知道他长什么样
They don’t know what he looks like,
他们只知道他半夜要和寡妇见面
they only know he’s meeting the Widow at midnight.
如果你这么做
If you go through with this,
他们会认为你就是拉克
they’re gonna believe you’re Lark
然后杀了你
and they’re gonna kill you.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you that.
你应该彻底金盆洗手的
You should’ve stayed out of the game.
你当初应该跟我一起走的
You should’ve come with me.
这场慈善晚会是为了纪念我的母亲而举办的
This charity was started in honor of my mother.
你们中认识她的人都了解她的力量
Those of you who knew her understood her strength,
她的坚韧 她的足智多谋
her tenacity, her resourcefulness.
但她还有着另外一面
But there was another side to her,
大多数人从未见过的一面
a side most people never saw.
正是她精神中的那一部分
It is that part of her spirit that has brought us
让我们今晚齐聚一堂
all together tonight.
麦克丝有点自相矛盾
Max was something of a paradox.
她对矛盾非常着迷
She had a fascination for paradoxes,
而这种情感传承到了我身上
a fascination she passed on to me.
麦克丝看透了我们现在生活的这个世界
Max had no illusions about the world we live in today.
但她梦想着能有一个截然不同的未来
But she had dreams of a very different future.
一个不再需要她独特才能的世界
One in which her unique talents were no longer required.
她从这个世界的方式中所获得的一切
All she earned from the way the world is
最终都是为了让它成为将来可能成为的样子
went ultimately to making it what it could someday be.
那样的未来还没有到来
That future isn’t here yet.
而今晚 你们的慷慨捐赠
Tonight, your contributions
让我们离那个世界更近了一步
have brought it just a little closer.
感谢大家的光临
Thank you all for coming.
请享受这场盛宴
Enjoy the party.
你不可能是约翰·拉克
You can’t possibly be John Lark.
实际上 我并不是
I’m not, actually.
那只是个化名
It’s an alias.
或许它至少比无名氏要好
I suppose it’s better than John Doe.
你还有什么别的名字吗
Is there another name you prefer?
有什么地方我们可以私下谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we could talk privately?
我其实挺喜欢「拉克」这名字 有种独特的魅力
In fact I like “Lark.” It does have a certain ring.
我们没有多少时间
We don’t have a lot of time.
因为说实话
‘Cause I’ll be honest with you.
从你在外的名声来看 我没想到你会这么帅
A man of your reputation, I was expecting someone uglier.
不要被外表所欺 我的真面目也很凶恶丑陋
Don’t let looks deceive. I’m as ugly as they come.
我也说句实话 你的生命处于危险之中
And I’ll be honest with you. Your life is in danger.
不准碰她
Don’t you touch her.
放轻松 这是我哥哥
Relax. It’s my brother.
你对我们的客人很粗鲁 佐拉
You’re being rude to our guest, Zola.
该走了
It’s time to go.
别在这儿闹得很难看
Don’t turn this into a scene.
你不会想和这个人待在一起的
You don’t want to be with this one.
-你刚说什么来着 -你的生命处于危险之中
– You were saying? – Your life is in danger.
谁会想杀了我
And who would want to kill me?
首先 美国人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!