What the hell is he doing?
亨特 你在哪儿
Hunt? Where are you?
别等我了
Don’t wait for me!
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What’s wrong?
我们在车♥库♥见面
I’ll meet you at the garage.
班吉 你收到了吗
Benji, do you copy?
我们收到 说
We copy. Go.
改变计划 我暴露了 需要协助脱身
Change of plan. I’m blown. Need extraction.
我们马上赶来
We’re on our way.
各小队正在追捕
上车
Get in the car.
佐拉想跟你谈谈
Zola wants a word with you.
我们该走了
We got to go.
快点
Come on.
顺便说下 我叫沃克
The name’s Walker, by the way.
是你选的这么小的车吗
Was the little car your idea?
天呐
Jesus Christ!
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
-都下车 -快快快
– Everybody out. – Go, go, go!
那是伊尔莎
That was Ilsa.
闭嘴
Shut up.
真有意思
Very interesting.
很高兴再次见到你 伊森
It’s good to see you again, Ethan.
瞧瞧谁还活着呢
Oh, look who’s still alive.
他的脖子里有个微波追踪器
There’s a microwave tracker in his neck.
明白了 你知道该怎么做
Got it. You know what to do.
我向你保证 一点都不疼…才怪
Let me just assure you, this won’t hurt…enough.
我们有90秒的时间
Ninety seconds.
你和你的使徒以为
You and your Apostles think
我们会用你来换丢失的钚核
we’re gonna trade you for the missing plutonium.
我来告诉你那是不可能的
I’m here to tell you that’s never gonna happen.
“你的任务 请选择是否接受”
“Your mission, should you choose to accept it.”
我想知道 伊森
I wonder, Ethan,
你选择过不接受吗
did you ever choose not to?
你有停下来问过自己
Did you ever stop and ask yourself
给你下命令的人是谁或者背后的原因吗
who it was giving you the orders or why?
每一天 你侍奉的主人
While every day the master you serve
距离让世界毁灭都更近了一步
moves one step closer to ending the world.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做出这样的指控还真奇怪
Strange accusation coming from a terrorist.
60秒
Sixty seconds.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就像是渴求被关注的学生
Terrorists are schoolboys desperate for attention,
寄希望于用恐惧来改变公众的观念
hoping to shape public opinion through fear.
我才不关心人们会怎么想或是什么感受
I don’t care in the least what people think or feel.
根据我的经验 他们很快就会忘了
In my experience, they don’t do either for very long.
那就能成为你炸毁工厂
Oh, and I suppose that justifies bombing factories
炸掉民用飞机的合理理由吗
or bringing down civilian aircraft.
或者给我绑上炸♥弹♥背心
Or strapping me into an explosive vest!
最后一项还没完成 有趣的小朋友
Consider it unfinished business, my funny little friend.
-路德 -快了
– Luther? – Almost there.
你和我一样看得清结局 伊森
You see the end as clearly as I do, Ethan.
全世界的政♥府♥都陷入了疯狂
Governments the world over are descending into madness.
建立辛迪加的目的就是一点一点地摧毁他们
The Syndicate was created to tear them down, brick by brick.
辛迪加是一群只知道杀人的懦夫
The Syndicate was a pack of murdering cowards.
辛迪加是文明最后的希望
The Syndicate was civilization’s last hope!
一个粉碎旧的世界秩序的机会
A chance to smash the old world order.
那个希望现在破灭了
That hope is gone now
就因为你和你可悲的道德观
because of you and your pathetic morality.
你应该杀了我的 伊森
You should have killed me, Ethan.
你一直害怕的结局
The end you’ve always feared
就要来了
is coming.
就要来了
It’s coming!
你的双手将沾满鲜血
And the blood will be on your hands.
都是你的好意造成的彻底毁灭
The fallout of all your good intentions.
-时间到了 -取出来了
– Time. – Got it.
拉他起来
Get him up.
现在你是我的了
You’re mine now.
你身上真是充满惊喜 拉克
You’re just full of surprises, Lark.
你哥哥的计划从一开始就注定失败
Your brother’s plan was bad from the word go.
你会丧失所有手下
You’d have lost all your men
莱恩还会死在交火中
and Lane would’ve been killed in the crossfire.
我不得不临时变通
I had to improvise.
那你为什么不早说
Well, why not say that in the first place?
因为我不信任你的人
Because I don’t trust your people.
尤其不信任你哥哥
Especially not your brother.
家人 能拿他们怎么办呢
Family. What can you do?
那么 莱恩在哪
So, where’s Lane?
显然不在塞纳河底
Certainly not at the bottom of the Seine.
他在我手上 很安全
I have him. He’s safe.
我去哪儿见信使
Where do I meet the courier?
我们谈谈那个女人
Let’s talk about the woman.
哪个女人
Woman?
在巴黎大皇宫时她也和你在一起
She was with you at the Palais.
佐拉今天又看到她了
Zola saw her again today.
她试图杀了莱恩
She tried to kill Lane.
她有机会杀你 但她没有下手
She had the chance to kill you, but she didn’t.
为什么
Why?
我们有段过往
We have a past.
说起来很复杂
It’s complicated.
我来帮你把它变得更复杂
Well, I’ll make it more complicated for you.
我刚刚涨价了
My price just went up.
今天有人杀了我的四个手下
Someone killed four of my men today.
我猜是她
I’m assuming it was her.
我要她 拉克
I want her, Lark.
你要把她交给我
And you’re gonna bring her to me.
否则你就见不到信使
Otherwise, you don’t meet the courier
钚核会卖♥♥给出价最高者
and the plutonium goes to the highest bidder.
我不想让她成为我们之间的阻碍
I’d hate for her to come between us.
她是你的了
She’s yours.
会面时交给你 之前不行
At the meeting. Not before.
去伦敦
Go to London.
随后会有指示
Instructions will follow.
我知道只要跟着她 你迟早会出现
I knew if I followed her, you’d show up eventually.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
伊尔莎 我不想伤害你的
Ilsa, I never wanted to hurt you.
我知道你有你的理由
I know you have your reasons.
我懂
I know.
你得抽身离开
You need to walk away.
我做不到
I can’t do that.
-你去巴黎大皇宫不是为了杀拉克 -的确不是
– You weren’t at the Palais to kill Lark. – No.
你是去保护他的
You were there to protect him.
是的
Yes.
而你为了保护我杀了他
And you killed him to protect me.
你希望拉克救出莱恩
You wanted Lark to break Lane out.
不对 你需要他救出莱恩
No, you needed him to break Lane out.
因为你必须杀了莱恩
Because you have to kill Lane.
是谁强迫你做这事的
Who’s making you do this?
军情六处
MI6.
为什么
Why?
我们在伦敦抓到他后
After we captured him in London,
他们想通过外交途径将莱恩弄回国
they tried to bring Lane home through diplomatic channels.
但太多国家想要分一杯羹
But too many countries want their pound of flesh.
他这样的人 见过太多事
A man like that, what he’s seen,
对英国情报局了解太多
what he knows about British Intelligence,
他们绝不能让他将信息泄露给外国政♥府♥
they can’t have him talking to a foreign government ever.
我问的不是这个
That’s not what I’m asking.
他们为什么派你来
Why did they send you?
这是我证明忠心的机会
This is how I prove my loyalty.
只有这样我才能真正回家
This is how I come home.
但你已经脱身了
But you were out.
你已经自♥由♥了
You were free.
我们永远都不会自♥由♥
We are never free.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!