你这局已经输了 木已成舟 别再倔了
You’ve lost this one. What’s done is done.
不 长官 不是的
No, sir. No.
我不是在请求 我是在给你下命令
I am not asking you. I am giving you a direct order.
本次任务终止
This mission is terminated.
立即生效
Now!
斯蒂克尔 他是你的朋友
Stickell, he’s your friend.
能拜托你好好劝他…
Would you please talk some sense into…
抱歉 长官 但你让我别无选择
I’m sorry, sir, but you left me no choice.
我们还有15分钟就要去见白寡妇
There’s 15 minutes before we meet the Widow.
你想要钚核 只有我们
You want the plutonium, we’re the only ones
能帮你拿到 你选择入不入伙吗
who can get it for you. You in or out?

In.
-你在干什么 -班吉得去准备了
– What are you doing? – Benji needs to get ready.
-不行 伊森 -没时间了 路德
– No, Ethan… – There’s no time, Luther.
我需要你信任我
I need you to trust me.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 就是…
Yeah, I just…
有种不祥的预感
got a bad feeling about this one.
如果没有我们的消息…
If you don’t hear from us…
我会按我的方法来
I’ll do it my way.
把他盯紧了
Don’t take your eyes off him.
不用继续演了 我带你离开
Enough games. I’m taking you out of here.
亨特在哪儿
Where’s Hunt?
他带着你的替身去见白寡妇了
He’s gone to the meeting, with a copy of you.
冷静点
Calm down.
呼叫使徒 提醒他们
Call the Apostles. Warn them.
我不知道怎么联♥系♥他们
I have no way of contacting them.
出于我们双方的安全考虑
For their safety and mine.
我只有一支撤离小队
What I do have is an extraction team with
正在进行卫星监视 并提前定好了集♥合♥地点
satellite overwatch and a prearranged rendezvous.
我们一离开他们就会知道
They’ll know as soon as we leave the building.
不 我要留在这里
No, I’m staying here.
我和亨特的事还没了结
I haven’t finished with Hunt yet.
你为什么要把事情搞得这么复杂
Why did you have to make this so fucking complicated?
我不懂你的意思
I don’t understand what you mean.
当初的交易很简单
The deal was simple.
我帮你陷害亨特 你把钚核给我
I help you frame Hunt, you give me the plutonium.
你这是在浪费时间
You’re wasting time.
“所有的和平 都需要伟大的牺牲
“There cannot be peace without first a great suffering.
牺牲越大 和平越久”
“The greater the suffering, the greater the peace.”
我写这些话的时候
When I wrote those words,
指的可不是你的和平 或亨特的牺牲
I wasn’t referring to your peace or Hunt’s suffering.
旧世界的秩序需要被废除
The old world order needs dismantling,
而我们有可以实现这一点的工具
and we have the tools to dismantle it.
而你似乎只关心
All you seem to care about
让亨特背负罪责活下去
is that Hunt lives to take the blame.
你这不是无政♥府♥主义
That’s not anarchy.
而是报复
That’s revenge.
没错
Yes, it is.
当我如愿以偿时
And when I have what I want,
使徒会把钚核给你
the Apostles will give you the plutonium.
亨特是你唯一的朋友
Hunt’s the only friend you’ve got.
你能活到今天
You’re only alive today
是因为他下不了狠心杀你
because he didn’t have the guts to kill you.
斯隆说得对 IMF就是过家家
Sloane was right. The IMF is Halloween.
不过就是几个成年人戴着…
Nothing but grown men wearing…
怎么了
What?
职责而已 别见怪
It’s just the job. No hard feelings.
我破坏了你的好日子 是吗
I’ve ruined your day, haven’t I?
你在此之前都伪装得天衣无缝
And you were doing so well up until then.
我看这一支才有子弹
Now, I think this one’s loaded.
你想试试吗
You want to find out?
-我演得怎么样 -我从未有过半分疑虑
– So, how’d I do? – I never had a doubt.
我开始明白你们为什么喜欢这么玩了
I’m beginning to see why you guys enjoy this so much.
过奖 部长先生
Hats off, Mr. Secretary.
-那家伙是天生好手 -欢迎加入 长官
– The man’s a natural. – Welcome to the team, sir.
你们这是在犯错
You’re making a mistake.
不 犯错的是我 我不该在巴黎救你
No, the mistake was mine when I saved your life over Paris.
这证明不了什么 我是在演戏
This proves nothing. I’m playing a role,
就跟你们一样 都是为了拿回钚核
just like you are, trying to recover that plutonium.
这还是无法解释你为什么要给斯隆那份档案
That doesn’t explain why you gave Sloane the dossier
试图陷害亨特
and tried to frame Hunt.
他说得有道理
He makes a good point,
拉克
Lark.
他有妄想症 精神紊乱
He’s paranoid. Delusional.
正如档案里写的一样
Just like the dossier says.
那斯隆是从哪拿到了这份档案
So where did Sloane get the dossier from?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我知道
I do.
你都听到了吧 艾瑞卡
Did you get all that, Erika?
是的
I did.
我不喜欢被利用 沃克
I don’t appreciate being used, Walker.
哎呦 闯祸了
Oops. Bad boy.
你想要把他送到哪
Where would you like him delivered?
我会去找你
I’ll come to you.
都不许动 都不许动
Nobody move! Nobody move!
放下武器 都放下
Weapons down! Drop ’em!
举起手来 放下武器
Hands in the air! Weapons down!
放下 放下
Drop it! Drop it!
放下武器 快点 你
Weapons down! Right now! You!
没事 没事 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s all right. It’s all right.
我们不是说好了吗
I thought we had a deal.
之前是 现在没了
We did. And now we don’t.
现在的风险太高 我可不敢冒险
There is too much at stake here for me to take any chances.
我要把你们和沃克一起带走
I’m bringing you all in, along with Walker.
钚核还流落在外
The plutonium is still out there!
但我却无法放心让你们任何一人去拿回钚核
And I don’t trust a living soul in that room to get it.
我们会在华盛顿弄清楚你们的身份
We’ll sort out who’s who in Washington.
-艾瑞卡 -长官
– Erika! – Sir?
没关系 我们就照她说的做
It’s all right. Let’s just do what she says.
真正的威胁都在这里 都在我们手里了
The only real threats are in this room, and we have them.
是吗
Do you?
动手
Go.
莱恩跑哪去了
Where the hell is Lane?
伊森 伊森
Ethan! Ethan!
第一队都倒下了 派后援来
First team is down. Send backup.
长官
Sir!
不 不 有人受伤 有人受伤
Oh, no, no, no. Man down! Man down!
谁来帮帮忙
Somebody help!
长官
Sir.
伊森 我给沃克注射了追踪器 但他跑了
Ethan, I tagged Walker, but he’s on the run.
你得去抓到他
You got to get him.
去吧
Go.
抱歉 长官
I’m sorry, sir.
去吧
Go.
伊森
Ethan?
等等
Wait!
去抓回那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get that son of a bitch.
快啊 快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
棒 我定位到他了
Yes! I got him.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
告诉我 班吉 沃克在哪
Talk to me, Benji. Where’s Walker?
你向右转 他在你西方约400米处
He’s about a quarter mile west if you turn right.
向右转吗
To my right?
我没办法过去
I can’t do that.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为我被盯上了
Because I’m being followed.
什么意思 被谁
What do you mean? By who?
我怎么知道 中情局或是使徒
How do I know? CIA, Apostles…
有什么区别吗
What difference does it make?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!