那个范围内只有一个医疗营地
There’s only a medical camp there.
海外人道主义援助
Humanitarian Aid Overseas.
莱恩为什么要袭击一个医疗营地
Why would Lane target a medical camp?
天花
Smallpox.
-什么 -天花
– What? – Smallpox.
他的使徒曾在克什米尔引起天花爆发
The Apostles triggered a smallpox outbreak in Kashmir.
莱恩把营地安排到那里一定是有原因的
Lane must’ve wanted that camp there for a reason.
但具体是什么
But what?
-天啊 -怎么了
– Oh, my God. – What is it?
努布拉河就在锡亚琴冰川的山脚下
The Nubra River is at the base of the Siachen Glacier.
一次核爆♥炸♥会使
So a nuclear blast there would irradiate
全球最大的自然灌溉系统遭受辐射
the largest natural irrigation system in the world.
从中国边境流入印度和巴基斯坦的淡水都会被污染
Fresh water from the border of China to India and Pakistan.
他们要饿死全球三分一的人口
They’re gonna starve one-third of the world’s population.
“牺牲越大”
“The greater the suffering…”
“和平越久”
“…the greater the peace.”
我还是不明白
I still don’t understand
莱恩为什么要把一个医疗营地弄到那儿
why Lane wants a medical camp there.
那不重要
It doesn’t matter.
现在当务之急是找到拆除炸♥弹♥的方法
All that matters now is we find a way to defuse those bombs.
我想我找到了
I think I’ve found it.
或许吧
Maybe.
你看 炸♥弹♥的操作系统似乎有漏洞
Look, there appears to be a flaw in the bomb’s operating system.
远程引爆器需要那个引爆键
The remote detonator requires that firing key.
拆除那个键 应该能让保险装置短路
If we remove that key, then it should short out the fail-safe
然后我们就可以剪断引信
and allow us to cut both fuses.
这么说我们中得有人拿到引爆器
So one of us needs to get the detonator
-拆除引爆键 -没错
– and remove that key. – Yeah.
同时其他人去把两个炸♥弹♥的引信剪断
While the rest of us cut the fuses on both bombs.
很简单
Simple.
没错 但是…
Yeah, but…
但是什么
But what?
这办法要想奏效
Well, in order to make this work,
必须等到爆♥炸♥倒计时开始后
we can’t remove the key or cut the fuses
再拆除引爆键 剪断引信
until after the countdown starts.
等等 我理清楚一下
But wait, just so I’ve got this clear.
我们安全拆除炸♥弹♥的唯一方法
Our only chance to safely defuse both bombs
是让爆♥炸♥倒计时开始
is to let the countdown start.
然后再拆除引爆键
And then remove that key.
好吧
Okay.
两个爆♥炸♥装置都已跟引爆器接通
Both devices are now connected to the detonator.
15分钟应该足以让你转移到
Fifteen minutes should give you enough time
最小安全距离
to reach minimum safe distance.
我逃亡的日子结束了
My running days are over.
这里就是我的终点
This is where it ends for me.
这里到处都是信♥号♥♥
I’m getting signals all over the place.
我们在医疗营地里
We’re at a medical camp.
到处都是X光机 造影扫描仪
X-ray machines, CAT scanners,
和放射性设备
radiological signatures everywhere.
这样仿佛大海捞针
It’s like a needle in a haystack.
用排除法 一个一个找
Process of elimination, one at a time.
我们分头行事 保持联络
Let’s split up. Stay on comms.
伊森
Ethan?
茱莉亚
Julia?
那是…
Is that…
茱莉亚
Julia!
他知道吗
Does he know?
这位是我丈夫 艾瑞克
This is my husband, Erik.
这位是…
This is…
罗伯·索恩 罗伯·索恩医生
Rob. Rob Thorne. Dr. Rob Thorne.
-我曾与茱莉亚… -在麻省总医院共事
– I worked with Julia… – At Mass General.
在去纽约之前
Before New York.
真不敢相信
You’re kidding.
-好巧啊 -就是啊
– What a coincidence! – I know. I…
-你怎么会跑到这么偏僻的地方来 -我…
– What brings you all this way? – I was, uh…
我之前在附近的塔图克村
I was in Turtuk, not far from here
听说这里需要人手
and heard help was needed.
实际上 我们在这里的工作快完成了
Actually, we’re just about finished here.
整个村庄都接种疫苗了 不过…
The whole village is inoculated. But, um…
你到塔图克做什么
What were you doing out in Turtuk?
罗伯在度假
Rob’s on vacation.
不 不 我是为工作而来
No. No, I’m… I’m working.
你们离家很远啊
You’re a long way from home.
是啊 多亏了我们的守护天使
Yeah, yeah. Thanks to our guardian angel.
守护天使
Guardian?
是啊 这里疫情爆发时 我们正在
Well, yeah. We were running a field hospital
苏丹达尔富尔边界运营战地医院
outside of Darfur when the outbreak happened here.
我们突然接到
And here comes this phone call
一位匿名捐赠人的电♥话♥
from an anonymous donor, out of the blue.
他说他要支付整个行动的费用
And he says he’s ready to underwrite the entire operation.
只有一个条件
One condition.
就是由我们来管理
We run the whole thing.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
我可以相信
I certainly can.
是啊 毫无预兆
Yeah. Out of the blue.
毫无预兆
Out of the blue.
这样的生活很充实丰富
That’s quite a full life.
是啊 认识茱莉亚之前 我从不出远门
Yeah, you know, before Julia, I never traveled.
我连纽约都没离开过
I never even left New York.
整天待在医院里
Never left the hospital.
一周工作七天 没日没夜 从不休假
Seven days a week, dusk till dawn. No vacations.
伊森 我好像有所发现
Ethan, I think I found something.
照那个速度 我50岁就能当上外科主任
I was on the fast track to be Chief of Surgery at 50.
55岁就会心脏病发
Heart attack at 55.
但是她说服我放下那一切
And she convinced me to let it all go.
到最需要帮助的地方
Help where it’s needed most.
从那以后我们一直在外奔波
So we’ve been on the go ever since,
我的人生从未像现在这般充实满足
and I’ve never been more fulfilled.
我替你们高兴
I’m happy for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们该走了
Well, we should get going.
有很多东西要收拾打包
We have a lot of packing to do.
不 我去弄就好 你们叙叙旧
Oh, no, I’ll handle that. You two should catch up.
不 我就不打扰你们了
Oh, no, I should get out of your hair.
开什么玩笑 你应该逗留一阵
Are you kidding? You should stick around.
我只是很遗憾你白跑了一趟
I’m just sorry you came all this way for nothing.
不如这样吧 我们收拾好行李
Tell you what, we’ll pack,
然后开车送你回图塔克
and why don’t we give you a ride back to Turtuk,
你们可以在车上叙叙旧 怎么样
you two can catch up in the car? Yeah?
你太客气了
You’re very kind.
就这么定了 待会儿见
Settled. See you soon.
见到你很高兴
It was good to see you.
对不起 茱莉亚 对不起
I am so sorry, Julia. I’m so sorry.
两架直升机都开走
Take both helicopters.
断掉其他所有人离开的路
No one else leaves.
小心点 小心点
Careful, careful, careful.
炸♥弹♥已装上
It’s armed.
但倒计时还未开始
But the countdown hasn’t started yet.
动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络信♥号♥♥很强 说明另一个爆♥炸♥装置
The network signal’s strong, which means the other device
和引爆器也在附近
is close by and the detonator.
大概在那个方向 离这里半公里处
About half a K in that direction.
他们还在这儿
They’re still here.
路德 你继续处理爆♥炸♥装置
Luther, you keep working on it.
你们两个跟我来
You two, come with me.
没问题 我能行
Sure. I got this.
不用担心老路德
Don’t worry about old Luther.
是沃克
Walker.
该死
Damn.
伊森 倒计时开始了
Ethan, the countdown has started!
我们只有15分钟的时间
We have 15 minutes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!