Is there something you wanna say to me?
好了
Okay.
他与调查局一致吗?
Is he with the Bureau?
嗯 他相当于一位专家
Yeah, he’s kind of a specialist.
你相信市长不会讲吗?
You’re sure the mayor won’t talk about any of this?
不会 他们会杀了他
No, they’d kill him.
– 好吧 有什么收获? – 额…
– All right, what do you have? – Well…
三辆车 七个人
It was three cars, seven men involved.
佩尔和贝利开的枪
Pell and Bailey, they did the killing.
斯塔基警长呢?
Sheriff Stuckey?
他太精明了 所以没去 因此佩尔为他扣扳机
He knew about it, but he’s too smart to be there. So Pell pulled the trigger for him.
汤利呢?
And Townley?
是他的主意
It was his idea.
巨龙们不能脏了手
Grand Dragons, they don’t get their hands dirty.
整个事情 哼?核心的核心
The whole thing, huh? Bullet by bullet.
我不认为你会对
I don’t suppose you’re interested in words like
“强制” “谣言” “胁迫”感兴趣
coercion or hearsay or duress?
这在法庭没用
This is no good in court.
我们不在法庭 沃德先生
We’re not in court, Mr. Ward.
绝不会因谋杀起诉他们 我们要公诉
We’ll never get them on murder anyway. That’s a state charge.
– 那些乡巴佬绝不会起诉 – 我知道
– These hastings will never prosecute. – I know that.
必须在联邦法庭起诉他们
Well, we’ve got to pick them in Federal Court.
侵犯公民权利
Violation of civil rights!
不要忘记你在侵犯谁的权利
Just don’t lose sight of whose rights are violated!
别把我与你扯在一起 沃德先生
Don’t put me on your perch, Mr. Ward!
别把我扯进你的阴沟里 安德森先生
Don’t drag me into your gutter, Mr. Anderson!
这些人爬出了阴沟 沃德先生
These people crawled out of the sewer, Mr. Ward!
或许我们应该在阴沟
Maybe the gutter’s where we should be!
谢谢
Thank you.
要抓紧
This better be important.
究竟谁召集♥会♥议?
Who the hell called this meeting?
我们以为是你
We thought you did.
聚会吗?你是笨蛋?
Of this group? Are you stupid?
你没召集?
You didn’t call this?
混♥蛋♥ 不是你 又是谁?
Shit! Then if you didn’t call this, who the fuck did?
– 闭嘴 – 现在 等一下
– Shut up! – Now, wait a minute!
这是某种骗局?
Is this some kind of a bullshit setup?
雷 你确定你没有召集?
Ray, you’re sure you didn’t call this?
我从我妻子那里得到消息 说是你和克♥林♥顿♥说的
Because I got a note from my wife and it said it was from you and Clinton.
莱斯特 闭嘴
Lester, shut up!
现在 我们全都出去
Now, we’re all gonna walk straight out of here
什么也别说
and say nothing.
那意味着什么 莱斯特
That means nothing, Lester.
就是第一个开口的会死
First one who opens his mouth is a dead man.
闭嘴
Shut up!
嘿 克♥林♥顿♥
Hey, Clinton.
克♥林♥顿♥
Clinton?
看起来象响尾蛇开始自相残杀
It looks like the rattlesnakes are starting to commit suicide.
喂 莱斯特
Hi, Lester.
我们带你回家
We’ll give you that ride home.
什么?
What?
你说四点半
Well, I know you said 4:30,
但是我们晚了一点 因此…
but we’re running a little late, so…
车上见
I’ll meet you in the car.
你疯了
You’re cracked.
你有二十分零钱吗?
You have change for a $20?

Sure.
莱斯特 去车上
Get in the car, Lester.
你很难挖鼻孔了
Else you’re gonna have a real hard time picking your nose
一旦我关了这个抽屉
once I’ve close this drawer shut.
莱斯特 你自己说出来 事情就简单了
Lester, you could make it a whole lot easier on yourself by going on the record right now.
无可奉告
I ain’t got nothing to say.
你搞错了 先生
You’re barking up the wrong tree, mister.
莱斯特 我告诉你
Lester, I’ve got to tell you something.
你的同伙都已经说了
We’ve got you cold. Your buddies’ve already talked.
你说谎
You’re lying.
你有很多麻烦 莱斯特
You’re in a lot of trouble, Lester.
我们知道你驾驶第二辆车 绿色卡车
We know you drove the second vehicle, the green truck.
你的同伙说 我回忆下 伯德先生
And your buddy says, refresh my memory here, Mr. Bird.
是 先生“莱斯特·考恩斯把黑人从车上拖下来
Yes, sir. “Lester Cowens dragged the Negro from the car,
踢了他两下 然后开枪打死他”
“kicked him twice in the face and then shot him.”
这是他妈的谎言
That’s a goddman lie!
是真的 伯德先生 还有什么?
No, it’s true. What else you’ve got in there, Mr. Bird?
“莱斯特·考恩斯说‘只留下黑鬼 至少我射了黑鬼’”
“Lester Cowens then said, ‘They only left me a nigger, but at least I shot me a nigger.'”
我没有杀死他 我是朝他屁♥股♥开枪
I didn’t kill him. I only shot him in the ass.
我们知道 你开枪时 他已经死
We know that. He was already dead by the time you put a slug in him.
但你的同伙不这么认为 你他们认为是你杀的
But your buddy sees it differently. Your buddy tells it that you killed the kid.
你是投案自首
Now either you go on the record for us right now,
还是不只是朝黑人孩子的屁♥股♥开枪
or it’s gonna be your ass we’re talking about, not just a black kid’s!
好好想一想 莱斯特
Think about it, Lester.
出去吧
Come on out of there.
去吧
Come on out.
真要技巧
This is tricky.
看起来那么容易 不是吗?
They make it look so easy, don’t they?
克♥林♥顿♥ 我有一个问题
I got a question for you, Clinton.
叫你克♥林♥顿♥ 不介意吧?
You don’t mind if I call you Clinton, do you?
我想我非常了解你
I feel like I know you so well.
在凶杀的那晚
The way we have it, on the night of the murders,
在坝上推土机掩埋那些孩子时 你讲了一句话
you made a short speech as the bulldozer buried the kids in the dam.
莱斯特怎样说的?“密西西比将为你感到骄傲
How does Lester tell it? “Mississippi would be proud of you.
你为白人而奋斗”
“You’ve struck a blow for the white man.”
是你说的吗?克♥林♥顿♥
Is that what you said, Clinton?
是你说的吗?一定是你
Is that what you said? It must have been you.
因为克莱顿·汤利和雷·斯塔基不在场
Because Clayton Townley and Ray Stuckey, they were too smart to be there.
你太愚蠢了 没料到有人记得吧
You’re too stupid to think anybody would remember what you had to say.
但老莱斯特记忆很好
But old Lester, he got a good memory.
我很抱歉 我很久没这样了
I’m sorry. I haven’t done this for a long time.
你有讲吗?
Did you make a speech
在你打你妻子的那晚 克♥林♥顿♥ 呵?
the night that you beat up your wife, Clinton? Huh?
你说?
Did you?
你打白人的那晚呢?
Did you strike a blow for the white man that night?
你可知道你有一种傻笑?佩尔
You got a stupid smile. You know that, pal?
你看到了吗?呵
Can you see it? Huh?
推土机辗过黑人孩子时 傻笑了吗?
Did you smile when the bulldozer ran over the black kid’s body? Did you?
掩盖那些尸体时 傻笑了吗?
Did you smile when the bodies were covered over?
起来 快起来 起来
Get up here. Come on! Get up here.
你傻笑了吗?你说?
Did you smile that same stupid smile? Huh? Did you?
傻笑了吗?佩尔 笑了吗?
Did you smile, Pell? Did you smile?
没有错吧 副警长
Make no mistake about it, Deputy.
我会切断你的狗头
I’ll cut your fucking head clear off
不会在乎那些胡说八道
and not give a shit how it reads in the report sheet.
再吃一口 再吃一口
One more bite. One more bite.
再吃一口 亲爱的 再吃一口
One more bite, darling. One more bite.
莱斯特 怎么了?
Shit, Lester! What the fuck is going on here?
闭嘴 进卧室锁住门
Shut up! You get in the bedroom and lock the door!
别靠近窗子
And stay away from the windows!
该死
Shit!
拜托 拜托 我并没有说你们的事
Please! Please! I didn’t say a thing!
我发誓 这是圈套 我并没有说什么
I swear it’s a setup! I didn’t say nothing!
我什么也没说
Nothing! I didn’t say nothing!
我什么都没说
I didn’t say nothing!
我什么也没说
I didn’t say nothing!
你很幸运 我们一直在关注你 莱斯特
You’re lucky we’ve been watching your ass, Lester.
考恩斯先生 你如果自首 我们就会保护你
If you go on the record, Mr. Cowens, we’ll give you protection.
否则…
If not…
否则 他们会杀了你
If not, they’re gonna kill you anyway.
莱斯特 你需要洗洗
Oh! You need a toilet, Lester.
真的要他死?
Really had him going, huh?
弗兰克·贝利 因侵犯公民权被判10年监禁
莱斯特·考恩斯 被判3年监禁
斯威利先生 我们会结♥帐♥
We’ll take care of the check for you.
弗洛伊德·斯威利 被判7年监禁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!