you get told it enough times, you believe it.
相信仇恨
You believe the hatred.
经历仇恨 发出仇恨
You live it. You breathe it.
嫁给仇恨
You marry it.
那晚我丈夫驾驶其中一辆车
My husband drove one of the cars that night.
– 嘘 – 这就是你想知道的 不是吗?
– Shh – That’s what you wanted to hear, isn’t it?
尸体被埋在罗伯茨农场
The bodies are buried on the Roberts’ Farm
一个土坝里
in an earthen dam.
长官
Sir.
休息一下 伯德先生
Take a break, Mr. Bird.
用手绢擦擦脸
Put some handkerchiefs around your faces.
今天下午发现三个民权工作者的尸体
The bodies of the three missing civil rights workers were discovered this afternoon
是在一座未公开的墓地
at an undisclosed grave.
FBI和警长处都未对此事作评论
Neither the FBI nor the Sheriff’s department will comment on the case.
尸体被带到杰瑟普县医院
The bodies have been brought here to Jessup County Hospital,
官方也拒绝发表评论
where officials have also refused to comment.
据猜测验尸工作将于今晚稍后进行
There is speculation that there will be an autopsy performed later tonight.
让开
Keep it open.
让开路 我们要过去 让开路
Open it up. Coming through. Open it up.
退回去
Hold it back.
克♥林♥顿♥ 有问题回家去处理吧
Clinton, you got some problems at home you need to tend to.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是蠢蛋快滚回去吧
I mean pull your head out of your ass and get home!
我 文森特·汤普森
I, Vincent Thompson,
是切达干酪世界冠军
am the cheddar cheese champion of the world.
在四十二个参赛者的国际竞赛中
In international competition with 42 other entries,
我的切达干酪赢得一等奖
my cheddar won first prize based on flavor,
主要是基于味道 质地 外观和颜色
texture, appearance, and color.
从十七岁开始 我就是一个领有执照的干酪制♥作♥者
I’ve been a liscenced cheesemaker since I was 17 years old.
克♥林♥顿♥ 我不期望你这么早回家
Clinton, I didn’t expect you home so early.
喂 弗兰克
Hi, Frank.
很抱歉
I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
长官
Sir.
再说一遍?
Say again.
我马上就到
I’ll be right there.
– 伯德先生 – 怎么?长官
– Mr. Bird. – Yes, sir?
找五个人到外面见我
Get five men and meet me outside.
安德森在哪里?
Where’s Anderson?
他在汽车旅馆 先生
He’s at the motel, sir.
你俩去前门
You two take the front door.
别让任何人通过
If anyone tries to get past you, break them down.
你俩去走廊大门
You two take the door on the corridor.
– 伯德先生 – 先生?
– Mr. Bird. – Sir?
去找安德森 把他带来
Okay. Go get Anderson. Bring him here.
别告诉他为何 什么也别说 只叫他来这里
Don’t tell him why, don’t tell him anything. Just get him here.
安德森先生 站住
Mr. Anderson, stop!
– 安德森先生 – 滚开
– Mr. Anderson! – Go to hell.
我叫你站住 我说真的
I’m telling you to stop and I mean it.
我们不是凶手
We’re not killers.
这是他们和我们之间的事
That’s the difference between them and us.
是他们和你之间的事
That’s the difference between them and you!
你比我更不喜欢他们
You’re not anymore like them than I am.
错了 你在乎隐藏在警长徽章后面的混♥蛋♥?
Wrong! What do you care what I do to some son of a bitch hiding behind a Sheriff’s badge?
你要改变整个世界?
Don’t you have the whole world to change?
是的 我正在改变
That’s right. And I’m changing it.
傲慢自大的笨蛋
You’re just as arrogant as you are stupid!
你也在改变世界
You’re changing it, too.
该死的 我现在就做一些改变
Hot damn, I’m gonna make some changes right now.
不要这么蠢 别把事搞得一团糟
Don’t be so stupid. Don’t go messing this up,
因为别人会看你笑话的
just because you’re patrial fooling around with witnesses.

You!
枪不意味着麻烦 除非你使用
It don’t mean shit to have a gun unles you’re ready to use it.
你不听我的 我就杀了你
I’ll kill you righ tnow, if you don’t listen to what I have to tell you.
去你的
Fuck you!
我走
Let me go.
我走
Let me go.
我们一起去
We’ll go after all of them, together.
你不知道如何
You wouldn’t know how.
你教我
You’re gonna teach me how.
你没有胆量
You don’t have the guts.
我不但有胆量 我还有权力
Not only do I have the guts, I have the authority!
那意味着什么?
What does that’s supposed to mean?
新规则
New rules.
按我们的方式起诉他们 也是你的方式
We nail them any way we can. Even your way.
这是你说的还是有些家伙在暗中操纵你?
Is this you talking or some guy’s pulling your strings, huh?
两者
Both.
– 我们按我的方式做 – 你的方式
– We do it my way! – Your way.
– 用我的人 – 不惜一切
– With my people! – Whatever it takes.

Okay.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
你认为他会向我开枪吗?
You think he would have shot me?
会 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
他是一个有种的小混♥蛋♥
He’s a ballsy little bastard, isn’t he?
他们想要我说“我们不要忘记那两个白人男孩也死于
They want me to say let us not forget that two white boys also died
帮助黑人”
helping Negroes help themselves.
他们想要我说
They want me to say
“我们与两个白人男孩的母亲一起悲痛”
we mourn with the mothers of these two white boys.
但是密西西比州
But the State of Mississippi
甚至不许这两个白人男孩与那个黑人男孩葬在相同的公墓里
won’t even allow these white boys to be buried in the same cemetery as this Negro boy.
我没有更多的爱奉献
I say, I have no more love to give.
今天 我心中只有怒火 我想要你们和我一起愤怒
I have only anger in my heart today, and I want you to be angry with me!
现在 我烦恼 我厌倦 我想要你们和我一起烦恼 厌倦
I am sick, and I am tired, and I want you to be sick and tired with me!
我烦恼 我厌倦参加黑人的葬礼
I am sick and tired of going to the funerals of black men,
他是被白人谋杀的
who have been murdered by white men.
我烦恼 我厌倦这片国土的人♥民♥
I am sick and tired of the people of this country,
他们继续纵容着这些事的发生
who continue to allow these things to happen.
如果你是一个黑人 什么是“不可剥夺的权利”?
What is an “unalienable right”, if you are a Negro?
什么是“依法获得平等待遇”?
What does it mean “equal treatment under the law”?
什么是“自♥由♥和公平”?
What does it mean “liberty and justice for all”?
我对这些人说 看这个年轻人的脸
Now I say to these people, look at the face of this young young man
你将看到一个黑人的脸
and you will see the face of a black man.
如果你看那鲜血 是红的
But if you look at the blood shed, it is red!
就象你的 和你的一样
It is like yours! It is just like yours!
你…
You…
我说一个故事
I’m gonna tell you a story.
一个叫霍默·威尔克斯的孩子住在离这以北三十里
A young kid named Homer Wilkes, lives about 30 miles north of here.
他带着他的女友回家 正沿着道路往回走
He’d just taken his girlfriend home and was walking back along the road,
一辆汽车停下来
when a car pulled up.
三个白人男孩把他抓上车
Three white boys took him for a ride.
然而
Now,
他没做任何事情
he hadn’t done anything
只不过
except
是一个黑人
be a Negro.
他们带他到一间小屋
And they took him to a shack.
象这样的一间小屋
A shack like this one.
他们取出一块刀片
They took out a razor blade.
象这样的一块平常的旧刀片
Regular razor blade like this one.
他们扯开他的裤子
They pulled down his pants,
分开他的腿
they spread his legs
切掉他的阴囊
and they sliced off his scrotum.
放进一个咖啡杯
Put it in a coffee cup.
你知道切断你的阴囊会出多少血吗?
Do you know how much you bleed when somebody cuts off your balls?
啊?
Huh? !
人们找到霍默时 他们说
When they found Homer they said he looked like
他的腰以下就象被浸在血液中
he’d been dipped in blood up to his waist.
人们把他送到医院时 他还勉强活着
He was barely alive when they got him to the hospital.
现在他几乎不能行走
He can hardly walk now.
市长 我们知道你清楚
Mayor, we know you know who was there
三个民权男孩被杀害时 谁在场
when those three civil rights boys were murdered.
我们知道你清楚谁扣了扳机
We know you know who pulled the trigger.
还有什么要说的吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!