What, Bureau people, sir?
我不管是否是军队
I don’t care if it’s the goddamn army!
我只要搜索整个沼泽
I want this entire swamp searched!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
沃德先生 别这样 你要发动一场战争
Don’t do it, Mr. Ward. You’ll just start a war.
我们来之前 就是一场战争了
It was a war long before we got here.
你也是
You too!
醒醒 起来
Wake up! Come on!
离开这里 黑鬼 快走
Get the fuck out of here, nigger! Go on!
长官
Sir?
警长确实不在现场
The sheriff’s alibi is solid.
那时他与舅子和两个堂弟在玩扑克
He was playing poker with his wife’s brother and two cousins.
多久?
The whole time?
三个小时 他输了十一块三毛八
No, for three hours. He lost $11.38.
还有件事
There’s something else, sir.
汽车旅馆经理找我们的麻烦
We’re having a little trouble with the motel manager.
什么麻烦?
What kind of trouble?
他要我们离开
He wants us out.
他说我们妨碍了他的生意
He says we’re bad for business.
买♥♥下来
Buy it.
什么?长官
Sorry, sir?
买♥♥下来
Buy it!
汽车旅馆
The motel.
我能出多高的价?
How high can I go?
不惜一切
Whatever it takes.
今天在密西西比州杰瑟普县
Today in Jessup County, Mississippi,
在本周的暴行中
amidst the violence that has erupted here this week,
政♥府♥决定寻找
the eyes of the nation had been firmly fixed on the search
三个失踪的民权工作者
for the three missing civil rights workers.
我想这是一个大骗局
Well, I think it’s all a big hoax.
要是在沼泽 就会找得到
But if they are in that swamp, then they asked for it.
海军预备队和FBI密探一起
Naval reserves have been brought in to join scores of FBI agents
寻找失踪者
in their search for the missing men.
他们有密谋
I think they planned the whole thing.
他们正在纽约嘲笑我们密西西比人
They’re sitting up there in New York laughing at us Mississippi folks.
– 你认为是一个骗局吗? – 是的
– You think it’s a hoax? – Yeah, I think so.
一个大的骗局 什么也找不到
I think it’s a big hoax. They ain’t gonna find nothing.
民权领袖对失踪者的下落乐观
Civil rights leaders here are still optimistic as to the men’s young whereabouts,
而私下却忧心失踪者是否活着
but privately, there is mounting concern that they will ever be found alive.
他们在自找麻烦 我认为他们已经陷入麻烦了
They came down here looking for trouble and I think they found it.
新闻网马雷克·鲍伯比在密西西比州杰瑟普县报道
This is Marek Barlbobi, Network News, Jessup County, Mississippi.
我来告诉你 我告诉你他们应该做什么
I’ll tell you what. I’ll tell you what they ought to be doing.
我认为他们应该去加拿大寻找
They ought to be looking up there in Canada for them boys
而不是在我们这里的沼泽
instead of our swamps around here.
我还会告诉你些别的事情 我想这是NAAC的人
I’ll tell you something else too. I think it’s a publicity stunt
想入非非的表演
dreamed up by these NAACP people.
NAAC的人?
NAACP people?
是的 NAACP(全国有色人种协进会)
Yeah, NAACP.
知道代表什么吗?
I bet you’re all wondering what it stands for.
代表着黑鬼 鳄鱼 猿 浣熊 负鼠
It stands for niggers, alligators, apes, coons and possums.
你有什么 你有你的NAACP(全国有色人种协进会)
Tell you what you got. You got your NAACP,
你有你的SNCC 你有你的COFO
you got your SNCC, you got your COFO.
你知道所有的混乱是什么吗?
You know what that mess is?
是胡说 你懂吗?
B-U-L-L-S-H-l-T. You got it?
警长 这会是一个联邦案件吗?
Sheriff, will this be a federal case?
有一天 我们不必说
One day there’ll come a time when we won’t have to say,
“早上好 警长先生”
“Good morning, sir, Mr. Sheriff.”
或许那时我们不必说“斯塔基先生”
Maybe there’ll come a time when we won’t have to say, “Mr. Stuckey”.
有一天 我们只说“斯塔基”或“警长”
One day there’ll come a time when we just say “Stuckey” or “Sheriff”.
有一天 警长甚至不是白人
And one day there’ll come a time when the sheriff won’t even be a white man.
你好
Hello.
是否能问你一些问题?
I wonder if I could ask you a few questions?
我不认为你会告诉我这是哪种花
I don’t suppose you could tell me what kind of flower these are, could you?
我看这里到处都是…
I been seeing them all over the place here and…
从来没见过这么漂亮的植物
I never saw such a darn pretty plant.
叫瓶子草
They’re trumpet pitchers.
瓶子草?
Trumpet pitchers?
真的美丽
They’re beautiful. They really are.
气味不怎么样 但漂亮
They don’t smell so good, but they’re pretty.
很高兴与你谈话
It’s nice talking to you.
很抱歉打断你们的聚会
Sorry about interrupting your meeting here,
可没有人愿与我们交谈
but we can’t seem to get anybody to talk to us.
象我妈妈往常说的 他们封嘴了
They just zip up, like my mama used to say.
人们不想和你交谈
The reason people don’t wanna talk to you
是因为害怕涉及法律
is because they’re afraid it’ll get back to the law.
我们就是法律
We are the law.
你们不是这里的
Not around here, you ain’t.
我们来查那些男孩出了什么事
We were sent here to find out what happened to those three boys.
他们是来这里帮你们的
They were here to help you.
你们不应该和有色人交谈
It ain’t colored floks you should be talking to.
该和谁交谈呢?
Who should we be talking to?
走吧 亚伦
Come on, Aaron.
你们应当去警长办公室
You should start with the sheriff’s office.
你为什么不害怕?
Why ain’t you afraid?
为什么你不害怕?
How come you ain’t?
亚伦
Aaron.
亚伦 走吧
Aaron, come on, son.
投球 迅速一击 直球安打
Here’s the pitch. Swing and a line-drive base hit!
一人回本垒
Another runner’s home!
下个投手是鲍勃·吉布森 他有点紧张
On to the next pitch by the ruffled Bob Gibson. He is upset.
罗恩·亨特一垒打
Ron Hunt singled to center.
希克曼上了三垒 麦兹队赢得第二场
Hickman rounded third and scored the Mets’ second run of the game.
亨特在一垒 麦兹队二比一领先
Hunt holds on at first, and the Mets now lead 2 to 1.
下一个上场的是乔·克里斯多夫
And the next one up there will be Joe Christopher,
他三击出局 高飞球被博耶接杀
who struck out and popped out again Boyer.
晚上好 佩尔太太 我是沃德密探 这是安德森密探
Good evening, Mrs. Pell. I’m Agent Ward. This is Agent Anderson.
我们是FBI 你丈夫在家吗?
We’re with the FBI. Is your husband home?
我们想和他谈谈
We’d like to have a word with him.
进来吧
Y’all come in, then.
克♥林♥顿♥ FBI要问你一些问题
It’s the FBI gentlemen, Clinton. They wanna ask you some more questions.
我把你的晚餐放到烤炉去?
You want me to put your dinner in the oven?
你去忙吧
Leave us alone.
介意我坐一坐吗?
Mind if I take a seat?
什么该死的事要在家里打扰我?
What’s so goddamn important you gotta bother me at home?
只是想再要你谈谈
Well, I just wanted to run through, once again,
六月二十一日的事
your movements on June 21 st.
六月哪天?
June which?
六月二十一日
June 21st.
现在 我们彼此心知肚明
Now, deputy, we both know what day we’re talking about.
所以要开诚布公 然后你看你的球赛
So let’s be civilized and the sooner you can get back to your ball-game
我们就可以回华盛顿
and we can get back to Washington.
我没打扰你吧
Please, don’t let me interrupt you.
一个问题被问十几遍
It’s just that when you’ve heard a question
是有点令人厌烦
asked a dozen times, it gets kind of boring.
是的 我同意
Yeah, I guess so.
你们不一同吃吗?
You don’t eat together?
他工作时间不定
He works funny hours.
你觉得奇怪吗?
You think that’s odd?
不…
No. No…
我自己就这样
I work funny hours myself.
我饿了 就吃 他饿了 他就吃
I eat when I’m hungry, he eats when he can.
– 要来点什么吗? – 不 谢谢
– Can I get you something? – No, no, thanks.
这房♥子不错 在这里生活多久了?
This is a nice house. How long have you lived here?
我在这里出生
I was born here.
很久以前我父亲玩扑克游戏输掉了这房♥子
But my father lost the house in a poker game one night a long time ago.
从那以后我们一直支付房♥租
We’ve been paying rent ever since.
那是一种邪恶的游戏
It’s a wicked game.
扑克
Poker.
是邪恶的
Wicked.
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson?
很高兴与你谈话 我得走了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!