像你这样聪明的人…
someone with your savvy and obvious intellect–
他们说的是毒品
They’re talking about the drug.
“拿茉莉来”“带茉莉来”“我们需要茉莉” 这是
“Get molly”, “Bring molly”, “We need molly”, its…
他们是在说毒品 摇♥头♥丸♥
They’re talking about the drug, ecstasy.
妈的 我的办公室在你隔壁两年了
Shit, my office was next to yours for two years and
我看你做了一些愚蠢的举动
I’ve seen you make some bone-headed moves
但是从来没有见过任何一个检察官
but I’ve never seen any prosecutor step in it
像你刚才这么蠢
the way you just did.
你应该感谢老天 没有任何实物证据能够证明
You should thank all of the gods that there is no physical evidence
那次交易
嘿 听着-of that exchange. -Hey, look–
不 你给我听着 哈里
No, you look, Harry–
什么 你要恳求我做正确的事吗
What, are you gonna implore me to do the right thing?
这个女人不应该受到诈骗和贿赂指控
This woman does not belong in a RICO indictment.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your minds?!
她也不应该受到黑社会指控
She does not belong in a mob indictment,
她只是在两年前开设了七个月的赌局
she raked a game, that’s it, for seven months two years ago!
至于为什么?因为她赊出去了数百万的账
And why? Because she was giving credit in the millions
并且不想用暴♥力♥的方式把它们收回来
and she didn’t want to use muscle to collect.
她曾经有数次机会
She has had opportunity after opportunity
保全自己 从中获益
to greatly benefit herself
说出她所知的真♥相♥
by just telling the real stories that she knows.
好吗? 我手上的案件资料可以追溯到2007年
Okay? I have the forensic imaging going back to 2007.
我说的是短♥信♥
And I’m talking about text messages,
邮件 电影明星 摇滚明星 运动员
e-mails, movie stars, rock stars, athletes,
亿万富翁 所有的都很明确 甚至一些人结了婚还有了孩子
billionaires, all explicit, some married with kids,
并且这只是冰山一角
and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
那个差一点
What about the guy who comes this close
成为美国驻摩纳哥大使的家伙怎么样了呢?
to being the U.S. Ambassador to Monaco?
他在最后关头选择了退出
He’s withdrawn from consideration at the last minute.
没人知道这是为什么
No one knows why.
但她知道
She does.
大企业的首席执行官们都有还在上大学的情妇
CEOs with college-age mistresses,
一位投资银行的副总裁 想让茉莉在游戏中
an SVP of an investment bank who wanted Molly to put
放一张被标记的牌
a marked deck in a game,
电影工作室的负责人发短♥信♥跟她说
the head of a movie studio who texted her
有一个明星肤色太黑了 所以他看不上眼
that a particular star was too black for his liking,
我的意思是 这一切都跟她没什么关系
I mean, J. Edgar Hoover didn’t have this much shit on Bobby!
你知道吗 她本来可以写一本畅销书 并以此为生
You know, she could’ve written a bestseller and been set for life,
非常简单 她已经 她已经中了彩票
easy, she’s got the-she’s got the winning lottery ticket
但她没有兑现
and she won’t cash it.
你们的机构 就像癫痫发作那样
Your office took every dollar she has
以宪法的名义 冻结了她所有的资金
in a constitutionally fucked up seizure
然后把税务局找来从中抽取税款?
and then put the IRS on her to tax what you seized?
我的意思是
I mean,
我曾经出席过那些策划会议
I’ve been in those strategy meetings.
你们切断了她的后路 所以她就无法保护自己
You broke her back so she couldn’t possibly afford to defend herself.
现在 她有一个机会
And now she has an opportunity to guarantee her freedom
通过做污点证人来保证自己的自♥由♥ 但她并没有这么做
by “providing color” and she still won’t do it.
她不应该受到诈骗和贿赂指控
This woman doesn’t belong in a RICO indictment,
应该将她释放
she belongs in a box of Wheaties.
所以 是的 哈里森
So, yes, Harrison,
我恳求你 做正确的选择
I am imploring you to do the right thing.
她对彼得三兄弟一无所知
She knows nothing about the three Petes.
不知道雷格利亚纳
Nothing about Rachniana.
也不知道RGO组织和保险欺诈的事
Nothing about RGO or insurance fraud.
我们两位检察官
Between the two of us, we’ve appeared in front of this judge
曾经28次站在法官面前 这么久以来
28 times as prosecutors and not once
这位法官的裁决一直与我们的量刑建议相一致
has he deviated from our sentencing recommendations,
他这次也不会的
he’s not gonna start now.
我知道你们搜集这些证据用了3年
I know you’ve been putting this bust together for three years
大家都想让恶徒蹲监狱
and there’s no one who doesn’t want to see mobsters go to jail
要特别指出 房♥间里的这位也是这么觉得的
including and especially the one person in the room
她曾经让人用枪指着嘴
who’s had one of them put a gun in her mouth.
缓刑 社区服务
Probation. Community service.
或是更好的 但是想一想 她所做的 仅仅只是开了一盘扑克游戏
Or better yet, just consider that all she did is run a poker game
每一间美国赌场都是如此
exactly the same way every casino in America does
然后就受到了该死的指控
and drop the goddamn charges.
你还有什么要补充的吗?
Anything else you’d like to add?
没有
No.
她没有任何想要补充的
There’s nothing else she’d like to add.
啊 我想和查理私下谈谈
Uh, I’d like to talk to Charlie in private
如果你愿意的话
if that’d be okay with you.
可以
Yeah.
要不然你先去吃点东西
Why don’t you just grab some dinner for an hour
一个小时后我们办公室见
and meet me back in the office?
抱歉 我走神了
Huh? I’m sorry?
想来个热狗吗?
Did you want a hotdog?
给我一个椒盐卷饼吧 谢谢
I’ll have a pretzel, please.
歌♥词大意:它所需要的只是一些温暖
? All it’s got to take is some warmth to make it ?
歌♥词大意:吹走了 吹走了 吹走了
? Blow Away, Blow Away, Blow Away ?
歌♥词大意:我所想做的只是爱你
? All I got to do is to to love you ?
歌♥词大意:我所想得到的只是快乐
? All I got to be is be happy ?
给你
Here you go.

Hi.
我想租一双溜冰鞋 尺寸是7码
I would like to rent a pair of skates, size seven.
但是我没钱
But I don’t have any money.
这是一双价值800美元的香奈儿皮革手套
These are $800 leather Chanel gloves.
用这个来抵租金
I’ll trade you.
800块的手套?
$800 gloves?
它像10块的手套一样保暖
And they keep your hands just as warm as the $10 kind.
女士 你还好吗?
Miss, are you all right?
还不错
I’m fine.
我摘下来给你
I’m divesting.
歌♥词大意:当我闭上眼睛 这些梦仍在继续
? These dreams go on when I close my eyes ?
歌♥词大意:夜晚的每一分每一秒
? Every second of the night ?
歌♥词大意:我过着另一种生活
? I live another life ?
歌♥词大意:这些梦
? These dreams ?
小心点
Careful.
嘿!慢一点!
Hey! Slow down!
嘿!那位女士!减速!
Hey, miss, slow down!
来抓我
Catch me.
来啊 来抓我
Come on, catch me.
嘿!站住!
Hey, slow down!
弯一下你的膝盖
Bend your knees.
爸?
Dad?
你还好吗?
You all right?
我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
对不起
Sorry.
我先扶你从冰上起来
Taking you off the ice right now.
最近怎么样?
How’s it going?
在纽约做什么?
What are you doing in New York?
你怎么知道我在这儿?
How’d you know I was at the skating rink?
我是你肚子里的蛔虫
I’m a doctor of the mind.
噢 爸
Oh, Dad.
我在这儿是因为你在这儿
I’m here in New York because that’s where you are.
我在旅馆的时候给你妈妈打了电♥话♥ 她告诉我你在这里
I called your mom at the hotel and she said you were here.
听着 这没什么大不了的 但我觉得你看上去
Listen, it’s not a big deal, but from what I saw out there,
有一些消沉
I think you’re having a small breakdown.
这太奇怪了 我想不通为什么
That’s weird. I can’t think of why.
或许是因为拘留
Probably because of the arrest
或许是因为不知道接下来还会发生什么
and not knowing what’s going to happen next.
老头 你真的没听出来这是讽刺吗?
Old man, do you really not recognize sarcasm?
你呢?
Do you?
给你 喝了它
Here, drink this.
我无酒不欢 我不能喝 不过还是谢谢你记得
I’m an alcoholic, I can’t drink but thanks for remembering.
这是热巧克力
It’s hot chocolate.
好吧
Okay.
为了给你检查 我想问问你
And for diagnostic purposes,
你觉不觉得我们现在像是在一个鸡尾酒会?
do you think that we’re on a cocktail lounge right now?
你正看着 端香槟托盘的侍者
You seeing waiters with trays of champagne?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!