If that do in the laundry shop…
这又不是在洗衣房♥
Look, man, I’m not a fucking novice shampoo gal here, ok
我不是骗人的
I’m the real deal, alright, so let’s see it
我是说真的,来吧
Oh man, I’m talking about the cash, alright
我说先给钱啊
Ok sorry
对不起
Hey lady love, need a ride?
你要找搭车吗?
What time you got?
几点钟了?
Quarter 6
六点差一刻
hey man, don’t go too far
不要走太远
No, I just want a little privacy, you know, I don’t wanna get busted
不,我只是要一点隐私,你知道 可不想被人打扰
Shit me either
我也是
What do you think, man?
怎么样?
Cheers!
干杯!
So how about we make it quick I suck you 20 huh?
快点完事(口♥交♥),二十块?
No, I wanna fuck
不,我要操你
Alright man, 30, straight up
那就30块,说定了
Hang on gal
等等,我要你先脱衣服
Come on, man, shit, alright
哦,妈的,好吧
Hang on, hang on, let me finish my drink
等等,等等,让我喝完这杯
You want some more – No
你还要吗?不要了
Jesus, hookers nowadays huh
现在的女人啊,哈哈
I love them and I hate them
我爱她们又恨他们
You know I love them and I hate them
你知道,我爱他们,也恨他们
Stud always is
男人都是
Understand
我知道
They’re better than my fucking wife
总比我老婆好
I don’t wanna hold you up!
我不多说了
Come on man, let’s see you
来吧
Oh man, take the pants off
你把裤子脱了
I thought you were in a rush
这么急干什么
Come on, the money is right there
钱就在那儿
Suck me a little first, come on suck me
先吸我一点,来吧,吸我一点
No, man, it’s not part of the fucking deal
不,我们可没说好这个
Oh come on, I’ll give you 10 more dollars, come on
哦,来啊,我多给你10块
10 more fucking dollars you fucking bitch!
多给10块,你这婊♥子♥!
Hey are you alright?
你还好吧?
I knew that would get you!
我知道就会这样的!
Are you awake now?
你现在醒了?
Scream, let me fucking hear it! let me fucking hear it!
尖叫吧,让我听见!让我好好听听!
Come on, you gonna stay awake now?
来啊,醒过来了?
Do you wanna die?
你想死吗?
Do you wanna fucking die?
你想死吗?
Come on here we go!
来啊
I wanna clean you up
我要先给你清干净
We got some fucking Dettol!
这里有点清洁剂
What the hell is happening here?
刚才是怎么了?
Sorry it was me I fell out of bed
是我,我从床上掉下来了
No, it’s me I fell out of bed
不,是我我从床上摔下来的
If that woman’s in here, Selby, so help me god..
如果是那个女人,赛奥比你最好告诉我
I had a talk with Trevor, and I really don’t appreciate what he told me
我和特沃谈过,他告诉的事情让我很生气
I don’t think your father will either
你父亲也不会容忍♥的
If she’s in here, I want you to get her out right now!
如果她在,我要你马上赶她走!
Or Charlie bound to blow her head off
不然查理会把她脑袋打爆
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?来要钱吗?
No man, I just wanted to see you
我来看你的
I got in a fight
我打架了
It must have been a really long fight
一定是一场大架
I got a man really beaten me up, ok
一个男人把我揍了
It wasn’t my fault
不是我的错
Are you ok?
你还好吧?
But it’s cool now
他进了医院,不过现在没事了
It’s cool
好了
I was thinking…
我在想
You know I want you to stay a little longer
你为什么不多跟我呆一段时间呢?
Cause I can’t
我不能
Cause I told you I promised my dad
因为我告诉过你我答应过我爸爸
Well, he’s your dad right, wouldn’t he understand
你应该和父母在一起,我能理解
So I’m sure he can save your soul a week from now, right?
那我过一个星期就能见你了? 不行,就算行…
See, I told you… no problem right?
我跟你说了,没问题,对吧?
I was gonna use it to take you out tonight, but…
我本想今晚带你出去,但是…
That’s enough to rent a hotel for whole week
这足够租一个旅馆房♥间一个星期了
We can party, hang out, whatever you wanna do, you know
我们能开派对,出去玩,随便你想干什么
Maybe I can come back
我也许晚些时候可以
No, you can’t come back
不,不行
Cause I’ll be gone
那时候我就不在了
Listen to me,
听着
This is a once in a life time opportunity
这是一生中唯一的机会
Give me a week, I’m gonna go later I’ll buy you fucking ticket
给我一个星期,然后我就离开 我会给你买♥♥票
I’ll take you there myself, just give me a week
我带你去,只要一个星期
You’ll never meet someone like me again
你以后不会再遇见象我这样的人了
Ok – Alright
好吧,好吧
Where did you get this car?
你怎么得到这辆车的?
I just borrowed it
我借来的
So what do we do now?
我们现在干什么去?
Whatever?
干什么都行
Cheers – Cheers
干杯
It’s getting late
已经很晚了
Oh My God Selby! We thought you were dead
上帝啊,我以为你死了
No, honey, you are gonna talk to your father
不,亲爱的,你要和你父亲谈谈
John, yes she’s back
约翰,是的,她回来了
She’s here
她就在这儿
Ok, hang on, hang on
等等
Talk to your dad
和你♥爸♥爸谈
Hello?
喂?
I found a roommate and…
我找到一个室友
I can’t dad
我不能,爸爸
I’m not even staying here anymore
我不打算呆在这儿了
I just came by to pick up some stuff, I’m not even staying at Donna’s anymore
我只是来拿一些东西的,我不会再住这儿了
Ok.. ok.. I’m an adult now, I’m gonna stay…
好吧,我已经是成人了,我不住这儿
And I gotta go
我得走了
What are you doing?
你干什么
She’s not even… gay
她甚至都不是同性恋
She’s just some old street hooker, she’s just using you
她只是在利用你,一个妓♥女♥在利用你
I quit
我不干了
What?
什么?
What’re your bags doing here?
这是谁的包?
I’m staying
我住下了
Holy shit girl, you just made my day
我♥操♥,今天真是好日子
I took a cab
我叫了出租车
But Leen, you can take care of me right? cause…
你能照顾我,对吧?因为…
I’ve spent all our money
我钱都花光了
It don’t even matter
你知道吗,没关系
What you said? You quit?
你刚才说什么?你不干了?
Hooking… I quit hooking
卖♥♥淫,我不卖♥♥淫了
Why?
为什么?
Why? because it’s shit, it’s time man, I fucking hate it
为什么?那太糟了,我讨厌
I thought you said it wasn’t that bad
我听你说过那还不赖
Oh.. it is, you know, but, not always, it’s not the point
本来是的,不总是,不管了
I got you now
我现在有你了
I got everything going for me
我要的都得到了
So I’m gonna do a broil
我得庆贺一番
This time I’m doing it a broil
这次我得庆贺一番
Fine, but what are you gonna do about work?
好吧,但你要怎么处理工作?
Exactly… I’ll get a job
我要找个工作
Go clean… straighten up, you know, fuck it, man, I’ll get a career
我要穿的干干净净的,我会有正当职业的
House, car… you know, how about that
房♥子,车,你知道,怎么样?
What kind of job are you gonna get?
你要找什么工作?
I’ve been thinking about that
我还在想
I was thinking maybe like a veterinarian, you know
我在想当个兽医,你知道
Cos I fucking love animals, you know
我爱动物,你知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!