From when we crashed the car
就是因为我们撞车的那个地方
Selby… what are you talking about?
赛奥比,你说什么呢?
I’m talking about when we crashed the red car
我说我们撞车的地方
Why are you saying that?
你为什么说这个?
Cause I’m freaking out… they know Leen
因为我吓坏了,他们认识我
They know, and they’ve come after me, and I know, I’m gonna go down
他们认识,他们要来抓我 我知道,我会撑不住的
No, Selby, I wouldn’t do that, you know, I would never do that ok
不,赛奥比,决不会的 我绝不会让这发生的
So… just chill out here, ok?
冷静下来就好,知道吗?
How am I supposed to do that?
为什么我要这样?
You gonna let me go down for something you did
你做那些事害了我
Selby, I didn’t do anything
赛奥比,我什么也没做
Leen, you know what I’m talking about
你知道我在说什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I’m not doing anything
我什么也没干
Where’s the money, Sel?
钱在哪儿?赛奥?
What money?
什么钱?
The money I gave you
我给你的钱
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
I don’t know what are you talking about, Leen
我不知道你在说什么,琳
Nothing, just some change
没什么,一些零钱
Yeah, I got that
嗯,我是拿了一些零钱
I just wanna leave, Leen
我想离开,琳
I just want a normal happy life
我只是要一个普通的快乐生活
I don’t know why you did this
我不知道为什么你要这么干
Cause I love you
因为我爱你
Cause I love you, and I never wanted to lose you that’s all
因为我爱你,我不想失去你,就是这样
I love you with all my heart, my soul, my mind
我全心全意的爱你
And I never let you down, alright
我决不会让你受苦的
Cause it was me
是我♥干♥的
It was only me
只有我
And I’ll tell them that, ok
我会跟他们这么说的
But it’s over for me now
这只是我一个人的事
I’m never gonna see you again
我不会再见你了
That people could forgive you for something like this, you know?
人们不会原谅这种事的,你知道吗?
But they can’t…
不可能的
They can’t end
不可能的
Thank you Judge
谢谢你,法官
And may you rot in hell…
我们在地狱再见吧
Sentence a raped women to death
判一个无辜的女人死刑
And you all, you are just bunch of scum, that’s what you are
你们,你们都是一群混♥蛋♥,是的
Faith can move mountains
信念能移♥动♥大山
Love would always run away
爱情却能轻易失去
Everything happens for a reason
每件发生的事都有原因
For when there’s life, there’s hope
有生命,就有希望
Hope…
希望…
They’ve gotta tell you something
我告诉你吧…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!