No! no! Selby, that’s not the reason
不,赛奥比,不是这个原因
You said we were gonna party, party, party…
你说我们会派对,派对,派对
Well there hasn’t been a fucking party!
我们一个派对都没有
Nothing! when I told you that I’m starving
我跟你说我在挨饿的时候…
Cause you’re using me – No! I just…
你在利用我 不!我…
Because I fucking killed someone, alright?
因为我杀了人,知道吗?
My last john, alright, I fucking killed my last john
我的上一个嫖♥客♥,我杀了他
I was raped and beat to fuck and was gonna get killed
我被强♥奸♥了,被打的半死
But I won’t… I didn’t wanna lose you, you know…
但是我不想失去你,你知道…
All I could think about was that for the rest of your fucking life
我想了你的将来
And you never know that I fucking meant to be there
我不知道我会那样的
I didn’t wanna die, thinking that maybe
我不想死,我觉得也许
Maybe you could love me
也许你能改变我
So I killed him
我杀了他
I shot him, alright… I fucking shot him
我开枪打死了他
I’m sorry, I let you fucking down alright
对不起,我让你失望了
Now, you know me Sel, now you fucking know me alright
好,我够了 你甩了我,好吧
No, I don’t wanna go
我不想走
Sure you do, sure you fucking do!
你当然想走了 你当然了
Leave me fun, leave me fucking fun!
让我一个人,让我一个人呆这儿吧
I’m sorry
对不起
I know…
我知道
He would have killed you
你真的杀了他?
I need to get this taken off and I’m gonna get a job
我会去找个工作的
No, I understand that if you can’t get a work
我知道,如果你不能再卖♥♥淫了
I don’t even mind
我没关系的
I wanted to go back before it was just… so shit scared of getting caught
我直到上车之前都想回头的
You know that was the only reason
你知道,那是唯一的原因
I’m a hooker
我是个妓♥女♥
You got a wet pussy?
你湿了吗?
Yes, sure
是啊
You like to fuck?
你想操吗?
Yup

Jesus Christ, you’ll think nobody ever talked dirty to you before
上帝啊,你好象是从来没跟人说过脏话的
I just like to settle first, you know
我只是想先谈好条件
Call me daddy, while I fuck you
叫我爸爸,当我♥操♥你的时候
I try, what you like to fuck your kids?
我会的,你喜欢操你自己的孩子吗?
What? I’m just kidding with you
什么?我开玩笑的
I’m just messing with you
我说笑话的
I’ll call you daddy
我会叫你♥爸♥爸
Daddy, see?
爸爸
See, I’m calling you daddy
我在叫你♥爸♥爸
I do it all the time
我总是这么做的
$20 huh?
二十块?
Yup

Some good shit here!
好了
Come on, you wanna suck it for me
来,给我口♥交♥
Come on baby
来啊
Life is funny… it’s hard
生活很有趣 也很艰难
But it’s also strange, how things can be so different than you think
但是总是那么奇怪,我的想法跟你的想法可以那么不同
I remember I was just a kid in before age club…
我记得我在很小的时候
Set up this beautiful gigantic red and yellow ferris wheel. It lit up to night sky
我们看见那个巨大的轮子,高高在上
They called it… the Monster
我们把它称作怪物
You want some money?
你要钱吗?
Oh my god, are you serious?
哦上帝啊,这是真的?
When I was a kid I thought that was about the coolest thing I ever seen
我小时候我觉得这是我见到的最酷的东西
Then I couldn’t wait to ride it
我迫不及待的想坐上去
Sure enough, when I finally got my chance I got so scared and nauseous…
当然,我得到了一个机会 坐上去之后
I threw up all over myself before it even made 1 full turn
我吓坏了,还没转一圈就摔了下来
I gonna go and wash up ok
我去洗澡
Just hang on a sec, babe, I gotta wash up here, ok?
等等,宝贝,我先洗澡,好吧?
Ok

Hey where did you get the car?
你哪儿得来的车?
My friend, Thomas, saw me on my way home, he let us borrow it to move
我的朋友,汤玛斯,在我回家路上看见我 他借给我搬家用
We’re moving?
我们要搬家了?
Yes, fuck this place, right?
嗯,这里太糟了,不是吗?
This no place for my girl
这不是我的女人住的地方
Oh, man, a real place? an apartment?
哦,一个真正的住处? 一间公♥寓♥?
Ya what you happy now? – Yeah, I’m happy
你高兴了? 对,我很高兴
I know baby, I know
我知道,宝贝,我知道
We’re good now, I told you
生活会好的,我说过
And that’s what I mean
我就是这个意思
In my life, it has always been the harmless stuff that hurt the most
我的生活中总是无害的东西却 伤害最深
When there’re things so horribly, you can’t even imagine it
那些你怕的不敢想象的东西
It’s usually a lot easier than you think
通常却总是比你想象的容易的多
You never really know, until you’re the one standing there
不到最后一刻,你都不知道是这样的
No problem
没问题
How is your arm?
你手怎么样了?
It looks weird
看上去很怪 有点白
So ok?
你还好吧?
Cos I knew I was coming home to you
我还好啊 我知道我会回家来接你的
I love you
我爱你
Waitress
服务生
This stuff is so good thanks for taking me here
这里真不错,谢谢你带我来
It’s ok, it’s ok you know
没问题
It’s pretty fine, but.. man, someday I’m gonna take you to some…
这里不错,总有一天我会带你去
Real top places in the Keys, like some real classy joints
群岛最豪华的地方
Keys? – Yeah
群岛? 对
I always wanna go to Keys
我一直想去群岛区
I always wanna have a house on the beach, you know
我一直想在海滩上有栋房♥子,你知道
But I haven’t even been to the beach since I’ve been here
但是我有好久都没去那儿了
So gal I’ll buy you a house on the beach, how about that?
我会在海滩上给你买♥♥栋房♥子 怎么样?
Those places are like thousands of thousands of dollars
值好多好多钱的房♥子
So what? You think I can’t get you a house on the beach?
怎么了,你觉得我没钱给你买♥♥ 海滩别♥墅♥?
What else you want?
你还要什么? 你要一辆紫色的保时捷吗?
You want a little purple porsh huh?
你要一匹小马来骑吗?
This is no-smoking area
这是禁烟区
You have to put the cigarette out
你得把烟灭掉
What are you doing, man? you gonna sing us a song or what?
你干什么?你要给我们唱个歌♥吗?
Let me have that
把那个给我
Get your fucking hand off her
把你的手拿开
You piece of shit!
你这烂人!
We’re paying fucking customer here
她想抽烟就要抽! 我们是付钱的顾客
What? what you got?
怎么了?来啊
You wanna bring it on?
你想来试试吗?
You all better watch your fucking food…
你们得注意你们的食物了
Cos there was a fucking cockroach in mine, size like this
我的里面有这么大的一个蟑螂
This is not how you run a fucking establishment man
这可不是做生意的方法
So what’s your deal, man?
怎么样?
Where you like to fuck
你想在哪儿干?
Like to fuck in the back?
想在后面做吗?
So really like to get real rough?
你想操了吗?
Shit, I bet you get real rough back there huh?
我赌你已经开始想了,哈?
Real nasty
想干坏事了
You like that huh?
你喜欢吗?
Maybe you wanna slap me round a little bit huh?
也许你想骑在我背上?
Don’t think I don’t see it, man
不要以为我不知道
What, you can’t speak? what the fuck?
怎么了?你不能说话吗? 怎么?
What, you got a fucking problem?
你有什么问题吗?
Cat got your fucking tongue huh?
你不能说话吗?
I don’t like it rough
我不喜欢太直接
I’ve never done this before, but I have…
我从来没干过这种事 但是我有…
Take your pants off
把你的裤子脱了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You are welcome
没关系
You wanna have a beer with me?
你想跟我喝杯啤酒吗?
Don’t you wanna come to bed?
你不想上♥床♥吗?
In a minute
马上就来
Wake up
醒醒
Wake up, I wanna go out
醒醒,我想出去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!