Hey, mind if I angle in on those nuts?
嘿,把那个给我
This guy is an asshole right…
这个家伙是个操蛋的
Flick his chair over, flick his shit around all that jazz
坐着他的转椅
Fucking office job right? fucking retard sitting on the phone…
办公室工作,哈? 象傻子一样接电♥话♥
And talking to people all day long, bla bla bla. Bullshit
跟人谈话,什么的,无聊
Sounds like you’re at fun world
听起来象神奇世界
What’s fun world?
什么世界?
Fun world in Orlando, this one over here said:
奥兰多的神奇世界 这个家伙说
We all have to go on Thursday night, then she starts some fight with a bunch of fucking red necks
我们得去那儿,很不错的地方 很有趣
Get the fuck in here!
滚进来!
Where the fuck were you?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了?
I was out
我出去了
In that fucking car?
开那个车?
So? What are you doing?
怎么了?你在干什么?
I’m just cleaning this fucking pigsty we’re leaving in that’s all
我在清洗炉子,就是这样
What the fuck were you doing?
你去干什么了?
I was out, we needed stuff
我出去了,我们需要这些东西
We don’t need this fucking shit, Selby
我们不需要,赛奥比
Who the fuck told you to take that fucking car?
谁他妈告诉你开那辆车的?
Leen what difference does it make?
这有什么不同吗?
The difference?
不同?
Because I’m fucking borrow a car from my friend…
因为是我从朋友那里借来的车
That’s my fucking business, ok, that’s what?
这是我的事,懂了吗?
I’m gonna go any place that I want to
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
Ok? any time I want
任何时候
Not in my fucking friend’s car, you are not!
但是开我朋友的车就不可以!
Fine, fine, then I’ll walk
好吧好吧,我走路行了吧?
Ok, I don’t wanna sit here alone all the time,
我不想总是一个人坐在这儿
I wanna go out I wanna meet people
我想出去,和别人交谈
I wanna hang out with people without you fucking scaring them off
我想跟别人玩,没有你在旁边吓跑他们
Where would you like to go?
你想去哪儿?
I don’t know…
我不知道
Travel… see different places
旅游,去不同的地方
We could go to Fun World
我们可以去神奇世界
You wanna go to Fun World?
你想去神奇世界?
Not now
现在不行
No, now I gotta take the fucking car back
不,我得把车拿回来
And now we don’t have any fucking money like usual, Selby
我们现在没有以前那么多钱,赛奥比
So, you’re leaving?
你要走了?
Hey Selby, check it out
嘿,赛奥比,看看这个
Hey, there’re my friends
嘿,那是我朋友
Hey remember me?
嘿,还记得我吗?
I figure you guys would be here
我就知道你们会在这儿的
I loved her…
我爱她
But the thing no one ever realized about me…
但是没有人注意到我
Was believe that I could learn
我相信我能学到东西
I could train myself into anything
我能训练自己做任何事
People always look down their noses at hookers
人们总是看不起妓♥女♥
Never give you a chance because they think you took the easy way out
从来不给你任何机会 因为他们只会选最容易的路
And no one could imagine the will power it took to what we do
也没有人想过我们需要什么
Walkin the streets, night after night
每天晚上都是一样的在街上走
Taking the hitch and still getting back up
和人握手,又被推到后面
We wanna go again
你还要坐一次吗?
But I did, and they don’t miss out
但是我,他们不会忘记
Cause they’ve no idea what I can discipline myself to
因为他们想象不到我能做出什么来
And I believe in something
我有我的信念
And I believed in her
我也相信她
I need to sit down
我得坐下来
Oh there she is – Who is she?
她在那儿 她是谁?
I gotta talk to her
我得和她谈谈
Hey you wanna ride the Ferris Wheel?
你想去坐摩天轮吗?
Nope
不要
We’re gonna go sit down
我们去坐下吧
Are you ok?
你还好吧?
My brothers and sisters, screwed me royal
我爸爸在街上自杀之后
After my daddy killed himself, we were out on the streets
我家人给我派了个律师
And the neighbors would let them stay over but only if I didn’t tag along
邻居们会让他们留下来,但前提是我不跟着他们
So I stayed clear
我的案底还是清白的
But I knew they didn’t have any money, you know
但是我知道,他们没什么钱
I was having a hook anyway…
我反正也可以卖♥♥淫
So I always made sure they had new cloths, cigarettes, and stuff like that
所以我训练我自己学会穿衣服,吸烟什么的
But then there’s 1 night, we’re at this party and this guy comes in and he’s like…
但是有天晚上,有个派对上的一个男人
She fucked so and so
是以前的一个嫖♥客♥认出我来了
And they’re are all embarrassed..
非常尴尬
They were fucking standing in the corner, all…
他站在角落里
So they… you know they threw me out of the snow
他们把我扔到外面的雪地里
Screaming out, I’m a whore, and they were so embarrassed…
他大叫,我是个妓♥女♥ 他们都很尴尬
And they hate me and all that
他们都恨我了
And that was it
就是这样
I just took off never went back
我于是一去不回头
That’s really sad
太糟了
Your own family doing that to you
我家人也是这么干的
That’s how people are, Selby
但是这就是人,赛奥比
Yeah… I know
嗯,我知道
Fuck them, who need them?
操,谁用得着他们
Right

Yeah, fuck them!
操!
No, right, Selby, right!
不,向右,赛奥比,向右!
Get out! get the fuck out!
出来,滚出来!
You all ok?
你还好吧?
I’m gonna call an ambulance
我叫救护车来
That’s ok
没关系的
We don’t have any insurance
我们没有保险
We just rather… do it ourselves
我们会自己搞定的
You know, she’s good
没关系,她很好
You have yourselves a good day now, ok
祝你平安,再见
Let’s go, Selby, now! – No! no! I wanna drive
走,赛奥比,走! 不,不,我要开车
He’s fucking dead, let’s go, now!
车里有死人 他死在里面了,走啊,快走!
No! – Selby!
不!赛奥比!
Who killed that man?
琳,谁杀了那个男人?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Oh my god, they’re coming for us
上帝啊,他们会来抓我们的
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
You fucking killing people
你杀人了!
Now listen to me, they are not coming
声音放低些,听着,不会有麻烦的
I never wanted you in this shit to begin with
我不想让你卷入其中
But I know what I am doing
但是我知道我在干什么
And you’ll never gonna understand it, alright?
你没法懂的,知道吗?
You gotta trust me
你只要相信我就行了
They don’t have 1 fucking thing
他们一个线索都没有
They got nothing
他们毫无头绪
They are not even looking, man, this shit is long over already
他们根本没在找,已经这么长时间了
I didn’t want wreck the fucking car in public but we did you know, we did
我不是要他的车,如果别人知道是我们干的
So if they’ll gonna call the cops, they would’ve done it by now!
他们早就叫警♥察♥了,早就出事了
How could you?
你怎么能干的出来?
You knew
你知道的
No… I knew about 1… 1
不,我只知道一个
No, Selby… no Sel
不,赛奥比
Come in here
过来这里
We’re gonna have a drink, and we’re gonna forget about all this alright?
我们来喝一杯,然后我们忘掉这一切,行了吧?
Cheers
干杯
Leen, this isn’t funny
琳,这不好玩
You don’t know what’s going on, Sel
你不知道这是什么事,赛奥
I do, so if you wanna keep your eyes shut to the whole world…
我也不知道,如果你把眼睛闭上 不看这一切
The least you can do is hear me out
至少你能听我说的
It’s not what you think it is, alright
不是你想的那样,知道吧?
I know what it is
我知道这是什么事
No, you don’t know my life, Selby!
不,你不明白我的生活,赛奥比
But I know yours
但是我明白你的
And I’ve done everything in the whole wide world
我已经尽我最大的努力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!