Yeah, I like animals better than people sometimes.
有时我更喜欢动物
Especially dogs. Dogs are the best.
尤其是狗 狗最可爱
Every time you come through the door…
回家进门
they treat you as if they haven’t seen you in a year.
它们对你就像一年没见的亲人
The good thing about dogs…
狗最大的好处是
is they got different kinds of dogs for different kinds of people.
不同的人可以养不同的狗
Like pit bulls.
比如斗牛犬
The dog of dogs.
狗中之最
Pit bulI can be the right man’s best friend…
斗牛犬能成为某些人最好的朋友
and the wrong man’s worst enemy.
另一些人最可怕的敌人
Yeah, you gonna give me a dog,
你要送狗给我当宠物
give me a pit bull. Give me…
就送斗牛犬 给我
“Raoull.” Right, Omar? Give me Raoull.
拉乌尔 好吗 奥马尔 把拉乌尔给我
I fucking hate Raoull! Shut the fuck up, asshole!
我讨厌拉乌尔 闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch don’t know when to shut up!
该死的畜生不懂何时该闭嘴
Hates Raoull.
他恨拉乌尔
Farley fucked up the list.
法利搞错了
Yeah, I can dig it, Omar.
我能理解 奥马尔
I had a dog like that. A poodle.
我有只狗也这样 一只卷毛狗
She didn’t bark, though. She pissed on the floor.
它不乱叫 可总是尿在地板上
Hated that dog.
我讨厌它
But if I was ever depressed…
可每当我心情不好时
she’d lay her head in my lap…
它就把头靠在我腿上
look up at me with those big old eyes…
睁着大眼睛望着我
and even though I thought I hated that dog…
虽然我觉得我讨厌它
l loved her.
其实我爱它
It’s like that, ain’t it, Omar? That love- hate thing.
你是不是也有这种感觉 爱恨交加
No more goddamned talk!
别再说废话了
I can’t wait anymore, you hear me? I want my wife!
我不想等了 听见没有 我要见我老婆
I want her up here.
让她马上来
Or I’ll do our daughter.
不然我就杀了女儿
Omar, listen to me. No more fucking talking.
听我说 少废话
I want that bitch, or l’ll do the girl.
那贱女人不来我就杀了女儿
Omar, I’m doing the best I can here, man.
我在尽最大努力
I’m not gonna hurt her.
我不伤害她
I just want her to see me blow my brains out.
只想让她看着我打烂自己的头
I want her to think about that…
让她和别人鬼混时
when she’s sucking that fat prick’s cock.
想着我的样子
Roman’s losing him.
罗曼劝不了他
This guy goes, he could take that girl with him.
这家伙急了会杀孩子
We gotta go in.
我们得马上冲进去
We’ll give Danny another minute. Not yet.
再给丹尼点时间
He’s pulled out of worse.
已有进展了
Another minute, that girI will be dead.
再等下去那女孩会送命
Unit 1 , prepare entry. All units stand by for full breach.
第1小组准备进入 其他各组待命全面攻击
Get back! Get back!
退后 退后
You lost him. Make entry.
谈判无效 准备进入
Beck thinks you lost him. Frost gave him the go-ahead.
贝克认为谈判失败 弗罗斯批准他采取行动
That’s not the play. Omar’s tight.
这不符合程序 奥马尔醉了
He can get a shot off if they breach.
他有足够时间开枪
Look, Nate, I can still talk to him. I just need time.
我能继续跟他谈 给我点时间
HBT 1 , negotiator requests time.
特别行动队 谈判专家需要时间
Negative. Team’s in position.
不行 突击队已就位
Fuck it. I’m going in.
去他的 我进去
No. Don’t, damn it. Don’t pull this shit.
不 别去 别干傻事
You’ll give him another hostage.
你会多给他一个人♥质♥
You know another way to get the gun off the girl’s head?
你有别的办法让他把枪从女孩头上移开?
Negotiator entering kill zone.
谈判专家进入危险区
You better keep him out.
必须让他马上离开
Our men will lose objectivity if he’s in there.
他会扰乱队员的注意力
This is Frost. Stand down.
我是弗罗斯 别进去
Omar was a Marine, right? Yeah.
奥马尔参加过海军陆战队 是的
We have a shot? Bedroom, but he’s nowhere near.
有瞄准点吗 卧室 可他离那里太远
He will be. Get Eagle and Palermo to that window.
让伊戈尔和巴勒莫瞄准窗口
Tell them to wait for my signal and put that motherfucker on his back.
看我的手势从背后把他撂倒
Hellman, Allen, Argento.
赫尔曼 埃伦 阿尔金托
When I’m clear, come in there, get that girl.
我把他引开 你们进去救孩子
Yo, Omar.
奥马尔
Just got word. Your wife’s here.
我接到通知 你妻子到了
Wife? Shut the fuck up.
妻子 闭嘴
I’ve been authorized to make the trade.
上面派我和你交换人♥质♥
I gotta come in, look around…
可我要进去看看
make sure there’s no other hostages and there’s no surprises.
确保没其他人♥质♥或别的花招
Fuck you!
去你的
I wanna see her first.
我要先见她
Omar, I gotta come look.
奥马尔 先让我进去
Then I can bring in your wife, get the girl, all right?
然后我带你妻子来交换孩子
What if you’re lying? Then shoot me!
要是你骗我呢 那你就打死我
Okay! Fair enough!
这还差不多
Nice and slow!
慢慢走进来
You look around, then I get my wife,
看清楚了 就带我老婆进来
or you fucking die!
不然要你的命
Palermo, Eagle, clear for shot.
巴勒莫 伊戈尔 准备射击
Okay? Here we go. Ready.
随时待命 就绪
Move real slow. This ain’t about me or you…
慢点 你和我没冤没仇
but I’m gonna take you out just the same.
可我还是会杀了你
He’s in. We gotta play it out now.
他进去了 现在必须配合他
Unit 1 , hold position.
原地待命
Lock it.
锁门
Nice breeze.
风和日丽
Great day to be out, you know?
是个外出的天气
Not cold. Cool, kind of brisk.
不冷 凉爽宜人 适合外出
Too bad we got stuck in here.
咱们都待在屋里可惜了
You’ve seen everything. No surprise. Let’s do this.
已经看过了 没花招 开始换人吧
I gotta look in those rooms down there.
还要看那些房♥间
You know, make sure nobody’s there.
我得确定那里面没别人
All right, move.
好吧 走
Football, huh?
有球赛
Perfect day for it.
是个比赛的好日子
I ain’t missed…
离开海军陆战队后
a Bears home game since I left the Corps.
我没错过一场熊队的主场比赛
Course, the Corps was a winning team, wasn’t it?
当然陆战队是常胜队
Oh, yeah? You were in?
你也曾是陆战队员
Yeah. I did a tour in ’73.
对 73年去过越南
Semper fi, motherfucker. I did two tours. ’68 and ’69.
“永远忠诚” 混♥蛋♥ 我去过两次 68年69年
Well, hoo-fucking-rah, Omar.
记得吗 欢呼时喊”乌拉”
Hoorah!
乌拉
Don’t meet many Marines these days. Everybody joins the Navy.
很少遇到陆战队员 现在人人都加入海军
I have a visual on the suspect.
我看见疑犯
See? Nothing here, lieutenant, so now we make the trade.
看 什么也没有 可以开始换人了
Nuh uh. Stay cool. We got a one count.
别着急 开始数一
Like I told you, gotta check out everything.
我说过要检查所有房♥间
Omar.
奥马尔
A Marine and a sailor are in the bathroom taking a piss.
一个水兵和一个陆战队员上厕所撒尿
The Marine goes to leave without washing up.
尿完陆战队员没洗手就走
Sailor says:
水兵说
“In the Navy, they teach us to wash our hands.”
“在海军 上级教我们便后洗手”
The Marine turns to him and says:
陆战队员转身对他说
“In the Marines, they teach us not to piss on our hands.”
“在陆战队 上级教我们别尿在手上”
Down! Get down! Move! Move!
冲 冲
HT’s down! Copy.
疑犯中弹 明白
You all right, bud?
你没事吧
Huh? You okay?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Thanks. Sure.
谢谢 不客气
Cotton Eye Joe – Rednex
《科顿眼的乔》- 雷尼克斯
Yeah, boy! Come on. Get down, get funky, get loose!
过来和我们一起跳 放松
Come on! Do it, do it, do it!
跳吧 跳吧
You’re a hoedown guy.
你是个活泼的家伙
Now I’ve seen everything. Ha-ha-ha.
现在我看清了一切

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!