Don’t say anything.
什么也别说
You’re the one I love.
你是我爱的人
You can count on me for Mars.
火星的事包在我身上
I promise.
我保证
Do you wanna go for a walk or something?
你想出去走走什么的吗
I don’t want anything.
我什么都不想做
Nothing.
什么都不想
I’m so horrible. No, you’re not.
我真可怕 才没有
You’re not horrible.
你不可怕
I cann’t stand this life anymore.
我无法再忍♥受这样的生活了
Think about it, you’ve got the most incredible kids.
想想看 你有最优秀的孩子
Stop trying to make me feel better. I’m feeling guiltier.
别再试着安慰我了 我觉得更惭愧了
What’s wrong with me?
我到底怎么了
What is wrong with me?
我到底怎么了啊
How is mom?
妈妈怎么样了
She’s a little tired, she’s sleeping.
她有点累了 在睡觉
She’s always tired. Yeah, she’s always tired.
她总是累 对 她总是累
Is she depressed?
她得忧郁症了吗
She has its ups and downs.
她的情绪时起时落
I do not know about you,…
我不知道你
The next time mom has one of her downs,
只是下次妈妈再出现情绪低落的时候
I’m gonna go somewhere else.
我要去别的地方
So… who has a joke?
谁来讲个笑话
Anybody?
有人有吗
I do.
我有
What is green, small and goes up and down?
什么东西是绿色的 小小的 上下起伏
A pea in an elevator.
一颗在电梯里的豌豆
It’s not funny. Old people humor.
这不好笑 太俗套了
Are you gonna be okay?
你还好吗
Of course. Not because mom’s not ok then I’m not ok.
没事 妈妈有事不代表我也有事
I can’t stand it anymore.
我再也无法忍♥受了
That noise… I’ll ask them to keep it down.
那噪声 我让他们小声点
But it is Joyce’s birthday.
但今天是乔伊斯的生日
What kind of mother am I?
我怎么做妈妈的
I gotta get up.
我马上起床
Are you having a good time? Yeah.
玩的开心吗 开心
Can I tell you one thing?
我能告诉你件事吗
You’re not allowed partying without having a good time.
你玩的不开心就不准开派对
It doesn’t work that way.
不能这么做
I know… You know what else? You look beautiful.
我知道 还有 你看起来很美
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful…
很美 很美 很美
But your friends are not dancing enough…
但你的朋友们跳的还不够热烈
and your mother has to take care of the situation!
你妈妈必须掌控大局
Dancing!
跳起来
Yes!

You, over there!
你 那边那个
This make me feel like…
这让我觉得像
like a dog!
一条狗
Now you can scream… one… two… three!
现在准备尖叫 一 二 三
It was a nice day.
真是美好的一天
Nicest in a long time.
很久没这么好了
Oki-doki.
到了
Ready? Bye, dad.
好了没 爸爸 再见
Bye.
再见
Have fun. Bye, dad.
开心点 爸爸 再见
Bye-bye!
再见
It’s not life without you.
生活没有你就不是生活
Go slowly…
慢慢来
I have to get used to it.
我得去适应
I talked to you so much when you weren’t there.
你不在的时候 我在心里不停对你说话
It’s so strange for me
现在面对面和你说话
to talk to you for real.
让我感觉怪怪的
I need some time, Nemo.
我需要点时间 尼莫
When we were separated at 15,
当我们十五岁分开时
I said I would never love anyone else.
我说过我再也不会爱别人
Ever!
决不
And we never become in touched.
但我们从没联络过
I’d never see you anywhere
我再也没见过你
I had nothing for myself.
我失去了生活的意义
I decided… I will pretend to be alive.
我决定 假装去生活
And this is what I’ve been waiting for
这就是我一直以来
all this time
所等待的
Renouncing all possible lives for one only…
只为这个理由放弃现有一切生活
With you.
为了和你在一起
But I’m not used to it anymore.
但我再也无法习惯了
You know… love… I mean.
我指的是 爱情
I’m afraid of losing you again,
我害怕再次失去你
I’m afraid of having to do without you again
我害怕再次失去你而独自生活
I…

I’m terrified of that.
我很恐惧
We need to take some time.
我们得缓一缓
And, when will I see you again?
我什么时候才能再见到你
Call me at this number
两天之后
in two days.
打我电♥话♥
I’ll meet you at the lighthouse.
我在灯塔和你见面
You wanna know why I lost Anna?
你想知道为什么我会失去安娜吗
Because two months earlier,
因为两个月前
an unemployed Brazilian boiled an egg.
一个失业的巴西人煮了个鸡蛋
The heat created a microclimate in the room,
热量在室内形成了微气候
slight differece of temperature.
温度发生了微小的变化
And heavy rain, two months later on the other side of the world.
两个月后在地球的另一边 下了大雨
That Brazilian boiled an egg instead of being at work,
没去上班在家煮蛋的巴西人
He had lost his job in a counterfeiting factory.
失去了在伪造制品厂的工作
Because six months earlier,
因为六个月前
I’d like compare the prices of jeans,
我买♥♥牛仔裤时 通过价钱的对比
And so I bought the cheaper pair.
我买♥♥了便宜的那条
As the chinese proverb says
就像中国谚语说的
A single snowflake can bend the leaf of the bamboo.
雪压竹尖头点地
Jeans production were have moved to other countries.
牛仔裤的生产不得不转移到别的国家去
I lost every trace of Anna.
我失去了所有关于安娜的消息
I waited for her…
我每一天
Every day.
都等着她
Anna.
安娜
Nemo.
尼莫
I’m leaving… I’m leaving you.
我要离开 我要离开你
I’m leaving!
我要离开
It’s gonna be ok.
都会好起来的
You’ll be allright. C’mon.
你会没事的 快走
I often have this dream.
我经常做一个梦
It’s a prehistoric time.
那是在远古时期
I can hear you screaming…
我能听见你在叫
I chased the bear up,
我赶走了熊
and you’re not afraid anymore.
然后你不再害怕了
And when I wake up…
我醒来后
When I wake up,
我醒来后
there’s no bear,
虽然没有熊
but you’re still afraid.
但你还是害怕
I’m not a bear hunter.
我不是一个捕熊猎人
I’m an executive of a plant that manufactures photocopy machines
我是一家制印机造复厂的主管
who just quit his job.
却刚辞掉了工作
I don’t dare to move.
我不敢动
I don’t live.
我不能生存
All of I do is a disaster.
我所做的一切都是灾难
I also loved to be off the chase of the bear away,
我依旧非常喜欢赶走熊
and feel you’re not be afraid anymore.
喜欢你不再害怕的感觉
To what extent are our fears innate?
什么情况下我们的恐惧会油然而生
When we have the goose eggs in an incubator,
当我们把鹅蛋放在孵化器里
And then, above the baby birds pass
然后在雏鸟头上放一个
a form simulating a goose in flight.
飞在天上的假鹅
The birds strech their necks and call out.
小鸟会伸长脖子并且叫喊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!