After three months,
三个月零
and six days of travel,
六天的旅行之后
The shuttle was heading
航♥天♥飞机径直飞向
directly toward the Cancer Nebula
巨蟹座星云
in line with Uranus
它和天王星及其五个卫星
and its five moons.
成一条直线
It was finally aproaching Mars and the colonies.
最终到达火星殖民区
Onboard,
航♥天♥飞机里
the computer was monitoring the passengers artificial hibernation
电脑在监控乘客的人工冬眠
Elise.
伊利斯
I’m not crazy.
我没疯
Come on, it’s not that bad!
拜托 没那么糟吧
Please stay honey.
留下来吧 亲爱的
Shall we go, Nemo?
尼莫 我们走
Excuse me? Shall we go? He is such a dork.
什么 我们能走了吗 他真是个蠢蛋
You’ll drown.
你会憋坏的
How did you know my name? We go to the same school.
你怎么知道我名字 我们是校友
You never notice me.
你从来没注意过我
You never notice anyone.
你从来不注意任何人
Do you have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗
What? Are you queer? Why don’t you have a girlfriend?
怎么 你是同志吗 为什么没女朋友
I don’t know.
不知道
I don’t want one.
我不想交女朋友
Tell me about yourself.
介绍一下你自己
Or say something, c’mon…
或者随便说点什么 拜托
Gravity on Mars is 0.38
火星上的重力是0.38
That’s three times less than on earth.
是地球的三分之一
The ground is covered with iron oxide dust.
表面覆盖的都是氧化铁粉末
You’re incredible.
你真厉害
Raise your hand and say “I swear”. Why?
举起手说”我发誓” 为什么
Promise me that if I die, you’ll spill my ashes on Mars.
答应我 要是我死了把我的骨灰洒在火星上
It’s just that the travel to Mars will take 6 to 8 months.
要六到八个月才能到火星呢
Say “I swear”.
说”我发誓”
I swear.
我发誓
We were neighbors when we were little.
小的时候我们是邻居
It’s Elise.
我叫伊利斯
Do you remember?
记得吗
Elise.
伊利斯
Anyway…
但是
I rememberd you.
我还记得你
You don’t know me and I am not a good person.
你不认识我 我也不是什么好人
Why do you say that?
怎么这么说
Elise wait! I’ll call you.
伊利斯 等等 我会给你打电♥话♥的
You do not know my phone number
你还不知道我电♥话♥号♥码
What happens when we fall in love?
当我们坠入爱河时会发生什么
As a result of certain stimuli,
在一些刺♥激♥之下
the hypothalamus releases a powerful discharges of endorphins.
脑丘下部会分泌大量脑内啡
But why exactly that woman or that man?
但为什么是那个女人或那个男人呢
Is there a release of auto-lose pheromones that
是由于身体自动分泌出了与我们的
correspond our complimentary genetic signal?
基因信♥号♥♥一致的费洛蒙呢
Or, is it physical features that we recognize?
还是我们识别出了什么物理特征呢
The mother’s eyes…
母亲的眼睛
A smell that stimulates a happy memory.
一种引起美好回忆的气味
Is love… part of a plan?
爱情是计划的一部分吗
A vast war plan between two modes of reproduction
两种繁殖模式之间的庞大战争计划
Bacteria and viruses are asexual organisms.
细菌和病毒是无性生物
With each cell division, each multiplication…
随着每个细胞的分♥裂♥ 增殖
They mutate and perfect themselves much quickly than we do.
它们改变并完善自己 速度比我们还快
Against this, we respond the most fierce weapon
为了这个 我们回以更猛烈的武器
Sex.

Two individuals by mixing their genes.
两个个体通过将他们的基因混在一起
Shuffle the cards and create an
重新洗牌后创造出一个新个体
individual who resists viruses better
而且两人差异性越大
the more disimilar he or she is.
这个新个体对病毒抗力越强
Now, are we unknowing participance in a war
我们是不是不自知地参与了
between a war 2 modes of reproduction?
一场两种繁殖方式的战争呢
Ok everyone, that’s it for today.
好了 今天到此为止
Hi sweetie I’m gonna be a little late.
喂 亲爱的 我今天可能晚点回去
That’s okay, don’t worry.
没问题 别担心
I love you. I love you more.
我爱你 我更爱你
Me more. Me more.
我更多 我更多
Okay Cheater.
好吧 骗子
Well, see you later
待会儿见
I always liked fish.
我一直喜欢鱼
I never thought that one day they will like me too.
没想到有一天它们也会喜欢我
You’re very relaxed.
你很放松
Your eyelids are getting heavy.
你的眼皮越来越重
Remember.
开始回忆
Remember…
回忆
Remember…
回忆
Nemo…
尼莫
Anna…
安娜
We got errands to run. We’ll back in one hour.
我们去办点事 一小时后回来
Anna, cover up! You’re gonna get a sunburn.
安娜 盖点东西 小心晒伤
I want you.
我想要你
I want you too.
我也是
Forever.
永远
Forever.
永远
Whatever happens.
不管发生什么
There is no life without you.
没有你就没有生活
No life without you.
没有你就没有生活
You look like my son.
你长得像我儿子
I am your son, dad
我就是你儿子 爸爸
My son is taller than you.
我儿子比你高
Elise
伊利斯
Someone just came in.
有人进来了
If I could at least move my fingers,
哪怕我能动一动手指
or my eyes.
或者眼睛也行
Do you think he can hear us?
你觉得他能听到我们讲话吗
Have you seen any reaction?
他有什么反应吗
I don’t know but I got a feeling that he can.
我不知道 但我感觉他能
Who is that?
那是谁
What am I doing here?
我在这儿干什么
If you can hear me, move your fingers.
要是你能听到我说话就动动手指头
I’ve got to get out of here.
我得离开这儿
Go back, before the accident.
时间回转到车祸前
I believe one thing.
我相信一件事
I believe that we should always say
我相信面对你爱的人
“I love you” to the people we love.
应该对她说”我爱你”
I love you.
我爱你
Nemo …we shouldn’t, we shouldn’t.
尼莫 我们不该这样
I love Stefano.
我爱的是斯特凡诺
What?
什么
You saw him at the party with me.
你看到他派对时跟我一起
He does not love me.
他不爱我
And so?
然后呢
I love him anyways
我还是爱他
I can’t help myself.
我管不住自己
I’m in love with him.
我爱上他了
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Dad, I’m getting married.
爸爸 我要结婚了
And who is the lucky lady?
是谁这么幸运
No, it’s not that.
不是那样的
I’m gonna marry the first girl who dances with me tonight.
今晚谁第一个和我跳舞我就跟她结婚
Thanks Nemo.
谢谢 尼莫
On that day, I’ll make a lot of foolish decisions.
那天我将作出一系列愚蠢的决定
One, I will never leave anything to chance again.
第一 不再把任何事留给概率做决定
Two, I will marry the girl on my motorcicle.
第二 我要娶摩托车上的这个女孩
Three, I’ll be rich.
第三 我要变成富人
Four, we’ll have a house.
第四 我们将有一座房♥子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!