Hurry up and finish.
快点写完
I invited someone for dinner.
我请了人来家里吃晚饭
I’m counting on you to keep your mouth shut!
我还指着你少说两句呢
How was the trip? Good
旅行怎么样 挺好的
Have you seen some nice apartments? I did.
看公♥寓♥了吗 看过了
I’ve seen a couple of nice ones.
看到几间挺好的
Nemo don’t stare at people like that.
尼莫别那样盯着人看
It’s okay, it’s not a problem.
没事的 别在意
He has a gift for making people uncomfortable. It’s nothing.
他总能让人不舒服 没什么
It will happen on a Saturday…
某个星期六
You will be behind the wheel of your car…
你在开车
You’ll be whistling…
吹着口哨
You do not see the crossroad…
没看到十字路口
And on the sudden, a train will appear from the left
突然 左边开来一辆火车
And you will be crushed.
而你会被碾死
You’re not funny.
一点都不好笑
Nemo thinks he can predict the future.
他总觉得自己能预测未来
I can. No one can predict the future.
我可以 没人能预测未来
No one knows what’s going to happen I do.
没人知道未来会怎样 我知道
Well if you could, you’d know you were going to get that.
如果你能 就知道我会打你
I knew you’d say that
就知道你会那么说
Proud of yourself?
很自豪吗
Why you systematically ruin everything I…
为什么你总是要搞砸这一切
Don’t you think I have the right to live too?
你不认为我也有生活的权力吗
You could’ve stay with your father if you’ve wanted to.
如果愿意 你可以跟你♥爸♥住
Everyone, please!
各位同学 静一下
I’d like to introduce you a new student
我为大家介绍一位新同学
in our class… her name is Anna.
她叫安娜
Please Anna, take a seat.
安娜 请坐
All right, let’s turn the page 215
好的 把书翻到215页
It’s last class reading.
最后一堂阅读课
We’re gonna talk about climate and vegetation zones
我们将讨论气候和植被带
and the elements of weather that are
以及与两个地带有关的
involved in each of both zones.
天气的要素
There are five elements that make up weather as we know it
有五个因素造成我们知道的天气现象:
atmosphere pressure…
大气压
You’re gonna to swim?
去游泳吗
C’mon the water’s nice. No, I…
来吧 水很舒服 不去了 我
Come swim with us, they’re my friends, c’mon.
跟我们去游吧 他们都是我朋友 来吧
They’re idiots.
他们是白♥痴♥
And I don’t go swimming with idiots.
我不和白♥痴♥一起游泳
Jerk.
混♥蛋♥
What on earth make me say “I don’t go swimming with idiots”?
我为什么要说”我不和白♥痴♥一起游泳”呢
Anna.
安娜
Nemo.
尼莫
Yeah.

How you’ve been?
你过得好吗
I’m fine.
很好
How are you?
你好吗
Yeah, good.
很好
Are these your kids?
这两个是你的孩子吗
Yeah.

Well, see you around.
回头见
I’ll see you around.
回头见
What on earth make me say “I don’t go swimming with idiots”?
我究竟为什么说”我不和白♥痴♥一起游泳”呢
You’re going to swim?
去游泳吗
C’mon the water’s nice. No, I…
来吧 水很舒服 不去了 我
I don’t know how to swim.
我不会游
Sorry?
什么
I don’t know how to swim.
我不会游
That’s it.
就这样
Please do not tell anyone.
拜托别告诉别人
Anna, aren’t you gonna swim?
安娜 去游泳吗
No, I’ve got my period, I’m gonna stay here.
不 我大姨妈来了 就在这儿待着
Nemo will keep me company.
尼莫在这儿陪我
Ok.

Darling? I… I want to introduce you with someone.
亲爱的 我给你介绍个人
You’ve already met Harry, Hey.
你见过哈里了 你好
And this is his daughter, Anna. Anna, this is Nemo.
这是他女儿安娜 安娜 这是尼莫
Why don’t you shake hands?
为什么不握握手呢
How was work today?
今天工作怎么样
I can’t believe them.
简直难以置信
Sometimes I wonder how old they are.
想想他们都多大年纪了
They’ve already slept together?
他们睡在一起了吗
I don’t know.
不知道
I hope they use condoms. I do not
希望他们用套了 我可不想
want to end with little brother.
再要个小♥弟♥弟♥
I’d rather die.
我宁愿去死
Is your mom on the pill?
你妈吃避孕药吗
I have no idea
我不知道
We should slip it in her morning coffee.
我们应该把药片丢到她早餐咖啡里
It’s like a hormones control I had.
就跟我控制荷尔蒙分泌一样
Sometimes I can see the future.
有时候我能预见未来
It doesn’t seem like to be much
能知道未来发生什么
fun knowing what’s going to happen.
似乎不是件什么好事
You’re still here.
你还没走
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
Sometimes I don’t sleep
有时我不睡觉
So I think…
所以我就想
I think about how it was…
回想一下过去
It’s all I have left.
我所剩的也就这些了
What do you see when you look at me?
你看着我的时候看到了什么
A grumpy old man who never answers questions?
一个不愿回答问题的
Who mixes everything up?
还总是记错事的糟老头子吗
Who is kept busy by getting his meals?
吃顿饭都要废老长时间
That’s not me.
这不是我
Me…

I wore shorts.
我穿着短裤
I’m 9 years old.
我九岁
I can run faster than the train.
比火车跑得还快
I can’t feel my aching back anymore.
再也感觉不到背痛了
I’m 15.
我十五岁
I’m 15.
我十五岁
And I’m in love.
我坠入爱河
I’m in love
我坠入爱河
Nemo?
尼莫
Nemo?
尼莫
Nemo?
尼莫
Isn’t he sleeping in the study?
他睡在书房♥了吗
No, I just look and he isn’t there.
我刚去瞧了 他不在
Anna, have you seen your brother? He’s not my brother.
安娜 看到你哥了吗 他不是我哥
There you are… sleep well?
你在这儿啊 睡得好吗
Who’s there? It’s me.
谁 我
It’s me, dad…
是我 爸爸
Nemo.
尼莫
Your son.
你儿子
Of course, son
当然 儿子
Where were you? At the shop, dad.
你去哪儿了 去商店了 爸爸
I always work in the shop after school.
我经常一放学就去商店打工
You know, a boy of your age should get out more!
像你这么大的男孩子应该多出去走走
You can leave me alone, you know. I can manage it.
你可以把我一个人留家里 我能行的
It’s no problem dad.
没事 爸爸
I like being at home.
我喜欢待在家里
There was a card from your mother in the post.
邮筒里有你妈妈寄来的明信片
You have not read it. I know. I’ll read it later.
你还没看呢 我知道 待会儿再看
Won’t you come see her one day?
你不去看看她吗
I haven’t seen her in seven years,
都七年没见了
if she ever wanted to see me, she knows where to find me.
她想看我的话她能找得到我
I got everything I need, dad.
我什么都不缺 爸爸
Everything’s fine.
一切都很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!