…and refinement.
注意礼仪和姿势
You must also be poised.
对不起
Um, pardon me.
还要安静
And silent!
能不能还我一下
Could I just take that back?
等一下
One moment.
你真是笨手笨脚
Why, you clumsy…
进行得好像很顺利 对吧
I think it’s going well, don’t you?
快给我水 浇水呀
Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!
你实在是太不像话
You are a disgrace!
你虽看起来像新娘
You may look like a bride,
可是永远不会为你们家争光
but you will never bring your family honor!
看看我
# Look at me
我不能成为
# I will never pass
好新娘
# For a perfect bride
甚至不是好女儿
# Or a perfect daughter
这难道
# Can it be
我不是为了扮演这个角色
# I’m not meant to play this part
我知道
# Now I see
如果我再执意做我自己
# That if I were truly to be myself
我会让家人伤心
# I would break my family’s heart
我见到的那女孩是谁
# Who is that girl I see
两眼直直地
# Staring straight
望着我
# Back at me
为何我自己的倒影
# Why is my reflection
我自己却都不认识
# Someone I don’t know
为何我无法隐藏
# Somehow I cannot hide
我是谁
# Who I am
尽管我努力了
# Though I’ve tried
何时我的倒影
# When will my reflection show
才能显现出真正的自我
# Who I am inside
何时我的倒影
# When will my reflection show
才能显现出
# Who I am
真正的自我
# Inside
天啊
My, my.
今年院子里花开得真好
What beautiful blossoms we have this year.
可是你看 这朵迟了
But look. This one’s late.
但等到它开花的时候
But I’ll bet that when it blooms,
一定会比其它的花更美丽
it will be the most beautiful of all.
什么事
What is it?
木兰
Mulan.
你别出去
Stay inside.
乡亲们 我从京城
Citizens, I bring a proclamation
带来皇上谕令
from the imperial city.
匈奴已侵犯中原
The Huns have invaded China.
皇上亲下招书
By order of the emperor,
每家都要选出一名壮丁从军
one man from every family must serve in the lmperial army.
萧家接旨
The Hsiao family.
易家接旨
The Yi family.
我替我爹爹为国出征
I will serve the emperor in my father’s place.
花家接旨
The Fa family.

No!
草民已准备为国效劳
I am ready to serve the emperor.
-爹爹 你不能去 -木兰
– Father, you can’t go. – Mulan!
官爷 求求你 我爹年事已高
Please, sir, my father has already fought bravely…
住嘴 你该教教你女儿
Silence! You would do well to teach your daughter
男人说话 哪有她插嘴的份
to hold her tongue in a man’s presence.
木兰 你让爹丢尽颜面
Mulan, you dishonor me.
明日午时 军营报到
Report tomorrow to the Wu Zhong camp.

Yes, sir.
楚家接旨
The Chu family!
-你不该去的 -木兰
– You shouldn’t have to go! – Mulan…
有足够的壮丁打仗啊
There are plenty of young men to fight for China.
能够保家卫国 是我的荣耀
lt is an honor to protect my country and my family.
就为了荣耀 连命都不要
So, you’ll die for honor.
我为国拐躯 死而无憾
I will die doing what’s right.
-可是如果 -我自有分寸
– But if you… – I know my place!
倒是你该管管自己
lt is time you learned yours.
木兰走了
Mulan is gone!
什么
What?
怎么可能
lt can’t be.
木兰
Mulan!

No.
得快追她回来 这要杀头的
You must go after her. She could be killed.
只有我们不说
lf I reveal her,
她才能活命
she will be.
列祖列宗 求求你们
Ancestors, hear our prayer.
保佑木兰
Watch over Mulan.
木须 醒来吧
Mushu, awaken!
我复活了
I live!
告诉我哪个凡人要我保护
So, tell me what mortal needs my protection, Great Ancestor.
-只要老祖宗开口 -木须
– Just say the word and I’m there. – Mushu…
听我说
Let me say somethin’.
要是谁敢找我们花家的麻烦
Anybody who’s foolish enough to threaten our family,
看我如何收拾他
vengeance will be mine!
木须
Mushu!
它们才是守护神
These are the family guardians.
它们
They…
保护这个家
protect the family.
而你这降了级的
And you, o demoted one?
我 是负责敲锣
l… ring the gong.
说对了 去叫醒大家吧
That’s right. Now, wake up the ancestors.
我这就去叫醒大家
One family reunion comin’ right up.
大家起来
Okay, people, look alive. Let’s go. Come on. Get up.
快起来 别偷懒了
Let’s move it. Rise and shine.
要办正事罗 别睡美容觉了
Y’all way past the beauty sleep thing, trust me.
我就知道
I knew it. I knew it!
木兰一定会给我们添麻烦
That Mulan was a troublemaker from the start!
别看我 她可是你家那边的人
Don’t look at me. She gets it from your side of the family.
她只想帮助她父亲
She’s trying to help her father.
要是她被人发现 一辈子都会抬不起头
lf she’s discovered, Fa Zhou will be forever shamed.
花家祠堂会声望全无
Dishonor will come to the family.
千百年传统沦丧
Traditional values will disintegrate.
家产全得没收
Not to mention, they’ll lose the farm.
我家孩子从没惹过麻烦
My children never caused such trouble.
他们全是针灸师♥傅♥
They all became acupuncturists.
总不能全都当针灸师啊
Well, we can’t all be acupuncturists.
是啊 你的曾孙女还女扮男装哩
No! Your great-granddaughter had to be a cross-dresser!
派守护神带她回来
Let a guardian bring her back.
是啊 叫醒最精明的
Yes, awaken the most cunning.
不 拿行动最快的
No, the swiftest.
-不 最有智慧的 -安静
– No, send the wisest. – Silence!
我们得派能力最强的
We must send the most powerful of all.
好啦 我了解 我去找
Okay, okay, I get the drift. I’ll go.
你们以为我不行 看我的
Y’all don’t think I can do it. Watch this here.
我不错吧
Aha! Jump back. I’m pretty hot, huh?
谁敢让我试试看啊
Don’t make me singe nobody to prove no point.
你想保护花家门楣
You had your chance to protect the Fa family.
结果却把花嶝害得很惨
Your misguidance led Fa Deng to disaster.
对呀 多亏你了
Yeah, thanks a lot.
什么意思
And your point is?
意思是
The point is
我们要派真正的龙去找木兰
we will be sending a real dragon to retrieve Mulan.
什么 我也是真正的龙啊
What? What? I’m a real dragon!
你根本就不够格
You are not worthy of this spot.
现在快叫醒石像神龙吧
Now, awaken the great stone dragon.
那你会考虑录用我吗
So you’ll get back to me on the job thing?
我只是要个机会嘛
Just one chance. ls that too much to ask?
又不是要你老命
lt’s not like it’ll kill ya.
石头 醒醒啊
Yo, Rocky, wake up!
你得去追木兰

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章拍拖故事
下一篇文章男孩A
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!