Ya gotta go fetch Mulan!
快起来 去追她 去呀
Come on, boy! Go get her! Go on!
来呀
Come on.
有人在吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hel-lo!
有人在吗
Hello!
石头
Uh, Stony?
石头 他们会杀我
Stony? Oh, man, they’re gonna kill me.
石像神龙
Great stone dragon,
你醒了吗
have you awakened?
我 我刚醒
Uh, uh, uh, uh… Yes, I just woke up!
我是伟大的石像神龙 早安
I’m… I am the great stone dragon. Good morning!
我立刻去追回木兰
I will go forth and fetch Mulan.
我有说我是石像神龙吗
Did… Did I mention that I was the great stone dragon?
去吧 花家未来的命运
Go! The fate of the Fa family
都交在你的手中了
rests in your claws.
别担心 我不会丢脸的
Don’t even worry about it. I will not lose face.
糟糕
Oh. My elbow!
我好像扭到筋骨了
I know I twisted somethin’.
这下可好 现在该怎么办
That’s just great. Now what?
我惨了 都是那个男人婆
I’m doomed, and all ’cause Miss Man
干嘛要女扮男装惹祸
decides to take her little drag show on the road.
去找她 你有毛病吗
Go get her? What’s the matter with you?
石像神龙已裂成两半
After this great stone, Humpty-Dumpty mess,
除非她是英雄 我才能回来
I’d have to bring her home with a medal to get back in the temple.
这就对了 我让她变成英雄就能凯放归来
That’s it! I’ll make Mulan a war hero.
就这么办
They’ll be begging me to come back to work.
我真聪明
That’s the master plan. Ah, you done it now, man.
谁说你能来的
Hey, what makes you think you’re comin’?
你运气好吗
Do I look like a sucker to you?
我长得像呆子吗
What you mean, “a loser”?
看我拔掉你的胡须扔到院子里
How ’bout I pop one of your antennas off?
再看看谁比较衰
Then who’s the loser?
京城来的探子
lmperial scouts.
单于
Shan-Yu.
两位 干得好 你们找到匈奴军队了
Nice work, gentlemen. You found the Hun army.
皇上会阻止你们
The emperor will stop you.
阻止我 是他开大门请我来的
Stop me? He invited me.
他不断修筑长城向我挑战
By building his wall, he challenged my strength.
我只是来陪他玩玩
Well, I’m here to play his game.
滚 叫你们皇上派最强的军队来
Go! Tell your emperor to send his strongest armies.
我等着
I’m ready.
送个信要多少人
How many men does it take to deliver a message?
一个
One.
好嘛 这样呢
Okay, okay, how about this?
对不起
Excuse me.
该在哪里报到
Where do I sign in?
我看见你有把剑 我也有
Ha, I see you have a sword. I have one, too.
它们可是不让须眉的
They’re very manly and… tough.
我很努力在学哎
I’m working on it!
我骗得了谁
Oh. Who am I fooling?
除非奇迹出现 我才能从军
lt’s going to take a miracle to get me into the army.
是不是有人希望奇迹出现
Did I hear someone ask for a miracle?
-让我听你大声喊吧 -啊
– Let me hear you say “aaah”! – Aaah!
-很接近了 -鬼
– That’s close enough. – A ghost.
你的贴身护卫龙来了
Get ready, Mulan. Your serpentine salvation is at hand!
你的祖先派我来
For I have been sent by your ancestors
完成你代父从军的愿望
to guide you through your masquerade.
快点 你想跟来就快扇呀
lf you’re gonna stay, you’re gonna work.
听清楚了 如你被发现是女儿身
So heed my word! ‘Cause if the army finds out you’re a girl,
就只有死路一亲
the penalty is death!
你是谁
Who are you?
你问我是谁 我是谁
Who am l? Who am l?
我是迷失灵魂的守护神
I am the guardian of lost souls.
威力无比 欢乐无限
I am the powerful, the pleasurable,
且无坚不摧的木须
the indestructible Mushu.
火烧完啦
Oh. Ha, ha. Pretty hot, huh?
我的祖先派只蜥蜴来帮我
Uh, my ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?
拜托 我是龙 不是蜥蜴
Hey, dragon, dragon, not lizard.
我不来吐舌头那套
I don’t do that tongue thing.
你很
You’re, um…
很吓人 还是很威风
Intimidating? Awe-inspiring?
-很小 -当然
– Tiny. – Of course.
这是为了让你携带方便
I’m travel-size for your convenience.
如果我的本尊现身 会吓死你的牛
lf I was my real size, your cow here would die of fright.
走开 母牛 我的威力无可匹敌
Down, Bessie. My powers are beyond your mortal imagination.
首先 我能看透你的盔甲哦
For instance, my eyes can see straight through your armor. Oooh!
好了 够了
All right, that’s it! Dishonor!
你会害你家没面子
Dishonor on your whole family.
记下来
Make a note of this.
你跟你的牛会没面子
Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis…
慢点 对不起
Stop. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我没扮过男生 太紧张了
I’m just nervous. I’ve never done this before.
那你得相信我 别再打我了
Then you’re gonna have to trust me. And don’t slap me no more.
懂不懂 好吧
We clear on that? All right.
咱们上路吧 蟋蟀 拿袋子
Let’s get this show on the road! Cri-Kee, get the bags.
我们走罗
Let’s move it, heifer.
行了 我们到了 学学男人走路
Okay, this is it. Time to show ’em your man walk.
肩膀打平 挺胸
Shoulders back, chest high,
叉开脚 抬头 开步走
feet apart, head up and strut.
一 二 神气点 一 二 就这样
Two, three. Break it down. Hup, two, three. And work it!
-很帅吧 -好恶心
– Beautiful, isn’t it? – They’re disgusting.
他们可是男人 你得学他们 注意看
No, they’re men. You have to act like them, so pay attention.
看 这刺青能保护我不受伤
Look. This tattoo will protect me from harm.
你的刺青根本不管用
I hope you can get your money back!
我想我做不了男人
I don’t think I can do this.
你要有信心 学这个人耍狠
lt’s all attitude. Be tough, like this guy here.
看什么看
What are you lookin’ at?
扁他 男人都这样打招呼
Punch him. lt’s how men say hello.
阿尧 你交了朋友哦
Oh, Yao, you’ve made a friend.
打他屁♥股♥ 他们最爱这套
Good. Slap him on the behind. They like that.
我要给你一巴掌 包你老祖宗都叫头昏
I’m gonna hit you so hard, it’ll make your ancestors dizzy.
阿尧 放轻松 跟我念
Yao, relax and chant with me.
好点了吗
Feel better?
有 你不值得我浪费时间
Yeah. Ahh, you ain’t worth my time.
-胆小鬼 -胆小鬼
– Chicken boy. – Chicken boy?
有种当我面说 低能儒夫
Say that to my face, ya limp noodle!
对不起 阿宁
Oh. Sorry, Ling.
你 你死定了
Whoa! You’re dead!
他在那儿
Oh, there he goes!
弟兄们
Hey, guys.
匈奴攻下这儿 这儿和这儿
The Huns have struck here, here and here.
我要带主力军到同萧关
I will take the main troops up to the Tung Shao Pass…
阻止单于摧毁这个村庄
and stop Shan-Yu before he destroys this village.
好高明的战术
Excellent strategy, sir.
我很喜欢这份惊喜
I do love surprises.
你留下来训练新兵
You will stay and train the new recruits.
等赐福的命令
When Chi Fu believes you’re ready,
再赶来ue5e5校尉
you will join us, Captain.
校尉
Captain?
这是重要的职位啊 将军
This is an enormous responsibility, General.
应该找有经验的
Perhaps a soldier with more experience…
全班第一名
Number one in his class,
熟知战术兵法
extensive knowledge of training techniques,
优良军事家庭出身
an impressive military lineage.
我相信李翔不会让我失望
I believe Li Shang will do an excellent job.
放心 我不会让你失望
Oh, I will. I won’t let you down.
这真是 我是说
This is… I mean…
-遵命 -好极了
– Yes, sir. – Very good then.
战胜后会在京城庆功
We’ll toast China’s victory at the imperial city.
三个礼拜后给我报告

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章拍拖故事
下一篇文章男孩A
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!