# Mysterious as the dark side
恶梦
# Of the moon
你们看到什么
What do you see?
来自高山的 黑松木
Black pine, from the high mountains.
一匹白马 京城的良马
White horse hair. lmperial stallions.
硫磺 是大炮
Sulfur, from cannons.
这娃娃来自同萧关的村子
This doll came from a village in the Tung Shao Pass,
京城士兵在那儿埋伏
where the imperial army is waiting for us.
我们能避开他们
We can avoid them easily.

No.
进京城走那儿最近
The quickest way to the emperor is through that pass.
再说 小女孩想要回这娃娃
And besides, the little girl will be missing her doll.
我们该还给她
We should return it to her.
这不太好啦
No, this is not a good idea.
万一被人看到怎么办
What if somebody sees you?
就算要学男人
Just because I look like a man
也不必弄得浑身发臭
doesn’t mean I have to smell like one.
只是有些人没洗袜子啊
So a couple of guys don’t rinse out their socks.
别鸡蛋里挑骨头
Picky, picky, picky.
我倒很喜欢那股怪味道
Well, myself, I kind of like that corn chip smell.
够了
All right. That’s enough.
你再泡就要脱皮了
Get out before you get all pruny and stuff.
木须 如果你这么担心 就帮我守着啊
Mushu, if you’re so worried, go stand watch.
是啊 帮我守着
Yeah, yeah. “Stand watch, Mushu,
别让我被人揭穿
while I blow our secret with my stupid girlie habits.”
受不了
Pfft! Hygiene!
完蛋了
We’re doomed!
他们一定会发现有两点不同
There are a couple of things I know they’re bound to notice!
花平
Hey, Ping!
嗨 哥儿们 我不知道你们来了
Oh, hi, guys. I didn’t know you were here.
我洗好了 我要走了 再见
I was just washing. So now I’m clean, and I’m gonna go. Bye-bye.
回来嘛
Come back here.
我知道我们以前很差劲
I know we were jerks to you before,
真是不好意思
so let’s start over.
嗨 我叫阿宁
Hi. I’m Ling.
-我叫金宝 -嗨 金宝
– And I’m Chien-Po. – Hello, Chien-Po.
我 叫阿尧
And I am Yao!
世界之王
King of the rock!
你们这些娘娘腔绝撂不到我
And there’s nothin’ you girls can do about it.
是吗 我和花平就对付得了你
Oh, yeah? Well, I think Ping and I can take you.
我不想对付他
I really don’t wanna take him anywhere.
花平 我们得打呀
Ping, we have to fight!
不 不需要
No, we don’t.
我们可以闭上眼晴 并且游远一点
We could just close our eyes and swim around.
来啦 别像个小妞
Come on. Don’t be such a gir…
有东西咬我
Ouch! Something bit me!
味道真恶心
What a nasty flavor.

Snake!
有蛇
Oooh, snake! Snake!
蛇 有蛇
Snake! Snake!
好逊的世界之王天
Some king of the rock. Aah!
天啊 好险
Boy, that was close.
才怪 真下流
No. That was vile.
你害我咬他屁♥股♥
You owe me big.
我不想再看到脱♥光♥的男人
I never want to see a naked man again.
别看我
Hey, don’t look at me.
我不咬屁♥股♥了
I ain’t bitin’ no more butts.
你以为你们真能上战场吗
You think your troops are ready to fight?
没两下就会被匈奴打垮
Ha! They would not last a minute against the Huns!
他们完成了训练
They completed their training.
那些小兵
Those boys are no more fit to be soldiers
跟你这校尉一样逊
than you are to be captain.
等将军看到我的报告
Once the general reads my report,
你们就别想上战场
your troops will never see battle.
你休想
Oh, no, you don’t!
我一定要让木兰上战场
I’ve worked too hard to get Mulan into this war.
那家伙坏了我的计划哎
This guy’s messin’ with my plan.
我还没说完
We’re not finished!
客气点 校尉
Be careful, Captain.
虽然将军是你父亲
The general may be your father,
可我是皇上身边的宰相
but I am the emperor’s counsel.
而且
And, oh, by the way,
我是靠自己努力挣来的
I got that job on my own.
退下吧
You’re dismissed.
我抓着他让你打
Hey. I’ll hold him, and you punch.
当我没说
Or not.
我觉得 你是了不起的校尉
For what it’s worth, I think you’re a great captain.
-我看得出来 -什么
– I saw that. – What?
你喜欢他 对吧
You like him, don’t you?
-不 我 -别否认了
– No! I .. – Yeah, right, sure.
回帐篷吧
Go to your tent!
现在该我们
I think it’s time we took this war
掌控战局了
into our own hands.
让我看看李将军书
Let me see what you got.
大军在关口防御
“From General Li. Dear son, we’re waiting for Huns at the pass.
请你来帮忙
lt would mean a lot if you’d come back us up.”
逊毙了 你不如写花粉不够做香包
That’s great. Except you forgot, “Since we’re out of potpourri,
送一点来
perhaps you wouldn’t mind bringing some.”
拜托 这是军书哎 要更紧急一点
Hello! This is the army! Make it sound more urgent!
请清楚状况
Know what I’m talkin’ about?
这还差不多 走吧
That’s better. Much better. Let’s go.
阿汗小亲亲 搭个便车吧
Khanny, baby. Hey, we need a ride.
不知羞耻的无赖
Insubordinate ruffians!
你们欠我一双拖鞋
You men owe me a new pair of slippers!
我才不会像娘儿们乱叫
And I do not squeal like a girl.
将军府有今
Urgent news from the general.
怎么 没见过特殊快递吗
What’s the matter? You’ve never seen a black and white before?
你是谁
Who are you?
你说什么 这该是我问的吧 你谁啊
Excuse me? I think the question is, who are you?
我们正在打仗哎 老兄 别问蠢问题
We’re in a war, man! There’s no time for stupid questions!
我应该摘下你的乌沙帽
I should have your hat for that. Snatch it right off your head.
但我暂时饶了你
But I’m feeling gracious today,
就不参你一本了
so carry on before I report you.
校尉 将军府来急今
Captain, urgent news from the general!
要我们支援
We’re needed at the front.
收拾行李 咱们走人
Pack your bags, Cri-Kee. We’re movin’ out.
辛苦训练只为保卫美丽山河
# For a long time We’ve been marching off to battle
像头大黄牛拉车耕田眼来阖
# In our thundering herd We feel a lot like cattle
昂首迈大步
# Like a pounding beat our aching feet
汗水不停流
# Aren’t easy to ignore
待凯♥旋♥归来
# Hey! Think of instead
佳人等着我
# A girl worth fighting for
你没听错
That’s what I said.
正是佳人等着我
# A girl worth fighting for
我的她皎白像月亮
# I want her paler than the moon
眼眸赛星光
# With eyes that shine like stars
我的她欣赏我健壮
# My girl will marvel At my strength
羡慕我满身伤
# Adore my battle scars
不管她穿啥衣裳
# I couldn’t care less What she’ll wear
或长啥模样
# Or what she looks like
我只希望她是好厨娘
# It all depends on what she cooks like
牛肉 猪肉 鸡肉
# Beef, pork, chicken, mmm
这里的姑娘以为你是个大帅哥
# Bet the local girls thought You were quite the charmer
世上美女迷恋盔甲戎装的男子
# And I’ll bet the ladies Love a man in armor
离家万里 空虚寂寞心底
# You can guess What we have missed the most
充满渴望
# Since we went off to war
-什么渴望 -正是佳人等着我
# – What do we want – A girl worth fighting for
我的她认为我不错
# My girl will think I have no faults
伟大又不凡
# That I’m a major find
我喜欢她聪明有智慧
# Uh, how ’bout a girl who’s got a brain
还有自己的主张

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章拍拖故事
下一篇文章男孩A
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!