我不能容忍♥谋杀 我的朋友
I do not approve of murder, my friend.
我们每天都会遇到
Every day, we meet people
一些没有他们世界会变得更好的人…
the world could do better without…
然而我们不能杀死他们
yet we do not kill them.
我们不能和野兽相提并论
We must be better than the beasts.
所以让我们找到这个凶手
So let us find this killer.
发生什么了
What’s going on?
女士们先生们 允许我 呃…
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to, um…
似乎我们的运气更加糟糕了
It appears that our bad luck has worsened.
有…
That is…
一名乘客死在了列车上
A passenger has died on the train.
雷切特先生
Monsieur Ratchett.
看起来他们最后还是出手了
Looks like they got him after all.
你觉得他是被杀的吗
You assume he was killed?
不 不
No, no.
我只是说他身体十分健康
I just mean he was in perfectly good health.
然后他树敌很多 就这样
He had his enemies, that’s all.
确实是这样 他被杀死了
Indeed, he did. He was murdered.
我的老天 谋杀 发生在这儿吗
Good God. Murder, here?
很不幸 女士
Alas, madame.
愿上帝保佑他的灵魂安息
God rest his soul.
有人半夜在我的车厢里
Someone was rummaging around my cabin
翻找东西
in the middle of the night.
没有人相信我
Nobody would believe me.
现在是什么情况
What is going on?
就在我们被雪困住之际
As we are snowbound,
我已经受我的朋友布克先生的委托…
I have elected to take the case…
接手这个案件并找出凶手
and find for my friend, Monsieur Bouc, the criminal.
为什么是你
And why you?
我是赫拉克勒斯 波罗…
My name is Hercule Poirot…
我可能是世界上最伟大的侦探
and I am probably the greatest detective in the world.
我会及时找你们谈话
I will speak to all of you in time.
现在…
For the moment…
我必须建议你们待在
I must recommend that you remain
车厢内并把门锁好
in your compartments with the doors locked.
我觉得跟个囚犯一样
I feel like a prisoner here.
这是为你们自身的安全着想
It is for your own safety.
如果发生了一起谋杀案…
If there was a murder…
那就有一个凶手
then there was a murderer.
而凶手在我们身边…
The murderer is with us…
就在列车上 就现在
on the train, now.
两个车厢之前的门在晚上是锁着的对吗
The doors between coaches were locked at night, hmm?
当然 我亲自锁的
Absolutely. Done myself.
列车已经被搜查了
The train’s been searched.
列车上下都没人躲着
There’s no one hiding on it or under it.
这样我们就可以缩小我们搜索的范围
We can therefore limit our investigation
至加来车厢的乘客
to the occupants of the Calais coach.
布克 你来协助我
Bouc, you will assist me.
因为你是唯一在另一个车厢住的乘客…
As the only traveler who slept in another coach…
你是唯一没有嫌疑的人
you are the only one who is not a suspect.
麦奎因先生 现在是喝酒的时候吗
Mr. MacQueen, is this really the time for drinking?
我老板死了
My boss is dead.
我失业了
I’m out of a job,
然后你感觉是我♥干♥的一样
and you’re looking at me like I did it.
我们还没有定论
We make no accusations.
你认识他
You knew him, so from here
所以现在我们有必要整理一下重要事实
we must glean the essential facts.
你是他的亲戚吗
Were you his relative?
不是 我是秘书
No, his secretary.
我给他订票 定餐
Book his travel, order his steaks.
我从没见过像这样
The man ate more steak
吃这么多牛排的人
than I’ve ever seen in my entire life.
他以前做古董生意
He was in antiques.
没有售卖♥♥资格证
He had no qualification for it,
没有做生意的眼色和说辞
not the eye or the languages.
事实上 他没有经商 或是会计头脑…
Truth is, he had no head for business, accounting…
没有
none of it.
我解决所有事情
I took care of everything.
他雇佣你多久了
How long were you in his employ?
还有二十天就满一年了
Twenty days shy of a year.
我不喜欢禁令…
Prohibition wasn’t to my taste…
所以当我醒悟时 我一人在海外还负着债
so I found myself overseas, and in debt.
我学的法律…
I’m a lawyer by education…
但不是职业律师
not disposition.
我十分不擅长这行业
I was downright awful at it.
你喜欢他吗
You were fond of him?
我喜欢他的钱
I was fond of his money.
雷切特是个蛮人…
Ratchett was crude…
要求苛刻 辱骂他人 几乎像个囚徒
demanding, insulting, and most likely a felon.
你上次见他是什么时候
When did you last see him?
那肯定是十点以后了
It must have been just after 10:00.
他让我汇报我们在意大利的销♥售♥情况
He called me in to go over our sales in Italy.
在米兰 销♥售♥伪造证件
Milan, the sale of forgeries?

Yeah, yeah.
他想看账单
He wanted to look over the accounts.
我什么都得翻译给他…
I had to translate everything…
因为合同是法语
as the contracts were in French
他法语都不会打招呼
and he didn’t speak a word.
然后当我们在温科夫齐下站的时候…
And when we stopped at Vinkovci…
我们和一个不是白人的医生聊起来了 姓阿巴斯♥诺♥特
I struck up a chat with the colored doctor, Arbuthnot.
然后我们喝了会 伸伸懒腰
And we had a couple of drinks, stretched our legs.
他有一些…
He had some…
我不赞同的关于斯大林的意见
odd opinions about Stalin I had to turn around.
我不因一个人的宗族而而他作对
I don’t hold a man’s race against him,
但是我不信任英国人
but I don’t often take to Britishers.
你们什么时候和他分手的
When did your party end?
他两点之后就走了
He left just after 2:00.
你知道雷切特有可能会有的
Did you know of any specific enemies
具体敌人吗
Ratchett might have had?
老天
Gosh.
说说多少
Pick a number.
他曾透露过收到威胁消息
He confided he had been threatened?
他收到了一些威胁信
He got a couple of nasty letters.
如果你们想要的话 我有
I have them if you like. Some, anyway.
他把剩下的撕了
He tore up the rest.
烧干净了
Threw them into the fire.
这是剩下的
That’s them.
[你最好自己当心点]
[除了咱俩 没人能懂]
谢谢 麦奎因先生
Merci, Mr. MacQueen.
嗯 谢谢
Uh, thank you.
如果你还有问题
If we have any further questions,
我们会给你打电♥话♥的
we will call for you again.
你考虑过那个拉丁裔的男人吗
Have you considered the Latin man?
马奎兹 可怕的家伙
Marquez. Hell of a guy.
而且 他这种人…
And, well, you know, his kind…
他们并不厌恶杀戮
they don’t have the same distaste for murder,
从历史上来讲
historically speaking.
你说了要公正对待每个种族的人
You said you don’t hold a man’s race against him.
我觉得…
I suppose…
还是要看看什么种族
depends on the race.
他还看起来很淡定
And he was doing so well.
你觉得是麦奎因先生 太早定论了
You think it’s MacQueen? Too early to say.
我承认 我看不透他
I admit, I cannot see him
把一个人疯狂的捅十二刀
stabbing a man twelve times in a frenzy.
肯定不清醒 是谁呢
Not sober, anyway. Who did it then?
我还不知道 这时候我们该问问题了
I do not know yet. It is time we ask.
问谁 受害者
Ask who? The victim.
他被捅了十二刀
He has twelve stab wounds
然后 阿巴斯♥诺♥特说 是无规律的伤口
and, as Arbuthnot said, they are patternless.
如果是医生杀人…
If the doctor is guilty…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!