and the uniform was the same exactly.
不过我怀疑它少了一颗纽扣
Though, I suspect, missing one button.
先生 我需要立刻征用你的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Sir, I need your passkey immediately.
我们要找到一件制♥服♥和一件红色的和服
We need to find a uniform and a red kimono.
上千张照片
Thousands of photographs,
无数多的袜子…
endless pairs of socks…
除了红色之外所有颜色的睡衣都有…
dressing gowns in every color but red…
就是没有另一件制♥服♥
and still no contraband conductor’s uniform.
你有检查所有乘客的行李吗
Have we checked all the passengers’ luggage?
除了安德烈伯爵的行李
All except for the Count
先生
and Countess Andrenyi, monsieur.
我们不能查他们的行李
It is forbidden to search their suitcases.
他们是以外交签证出行的
They travel under diplomatic visas.
那还能是哪里呢
Where else could it be?
我们还有一件没查过的行李
There is one last suitcase we have not checked.
我的行李
My own.
凶手在嘲笑我
The killer is mocking me.
很好 他犯了第一个错误
Good. His first mistake.
因为夜晚之后就是白天…
And as the night must follow the day…
抱歉 小姐
Pardon, mademoiselle.
不 这不是我的
No, it’s not mine.
我告诉过你关于列车员的事情 如果是我♥干♥的
I told you of the conductor. Why would I tell you
– 为什么我会告诉你这件事呢 – 你没有…
– if it was me? – You would not…
这让你的房♥间成了最适合藏它的地方
which makes your compartment the ideal choice to hide it.
看 就是这个纽扣
Voila, the button.
如果我有一件列车员的制♥服♥…
And if a conductor’s uniform…
为什么不弄一把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥呢
why not a conductor’s passkey?
现在我们知道凶手是怎么
Now we know how the killer
奇迹般地把门锁上的了
magically passed through locked doors.
波本 麦奎因
Bourbon. MacQueen.
现在你在找什么
Now what are we looking for now?
五百磅
500 pounds.
麦奎因还有一个分类帐
MacQueen also had a ledger.
里面有所有他和雷切特的交易
All his dealings with Ratchett.
恩 那它在哪里呢
Where is it, hmm?
波罗
Poirot?
布克 让所有人回房♥间
Bouc, keep everyone inside!
先生 请你等一下
Monsieur! Please stop!
先生
Monsieur!
先生
Monsieur!
请你站在那里别动
Please stay where you are.
谢谢 先生 谢谢
Thank you, gentlemen. Thank you.
所以 是麦奎因吗 你找到凶手了吗
So, it was MacQueen? You have your man?
抱歉 女士
Pardonnez-moi, madame.
他怎么可以
How could he?
我没杀他
I didn’t kill him!
你想要烧了雷切特的账本…
You tried to burn Ratchett’s accounts…
但是他们依旧很清晰
but they are still legible in places.
数字不相符…
The maths do not tally
因为你是从他那里偷来的
because you have been stealing from him.
这全是…
It is full of the…
用英语怎么说的 巧克力
What is the English word? The chocolat?
– 夹心 – 夹心
– Fudge? – Fudge!
全都是巧克力夹心
It is full of the fudge!
是你从他那里拿走的
You stole from him!
你觉得暴露
You thought you would be found out.
所以你杀了他
That is why you killed him!
没错
Yeah.
没错 你对了 我从他那里偷来的
Yeah, you’re damn right I stole from him.
好几千磅
Thousands.
我知道他的钱来的不干净
I knew his money wasn’t honest.
我从中抽一点又有什么关系
What did it matter if I skimmed some off the top?
但是让我问你一个问题
But let me ask you a question.
为什么我要杀掉自己的财神爷
Why would I slaughter my cash cow?
我没做过
I didn’t do it.
– 我没杀他 – 他不是凶手
– I didn’t kill him! – He didn’t.
他不是
He didn’t.
我觉得他的不在场证明和我有关
I expect his alibi revolves around me,
我们一直喝到凌晨
drinking till the early hours.
没错
Well, it’s true.
我看他在和威士忌 然后
I saw him having whiskey, and remarked
评论美国酒有多难喝
on the lesser quality of American liquor.
他请我喝了一些
He offered me a tipple
想让我改变想法 之后又喝了一些
to change my mind, then another.
我们谈论政♥治♥ 他对斯大林…
We got to arguing politics. He had some…
有一些意见
tomfool opinions on Stalin
我必须要纠正他 但是这个人是清白的
I had to correct. But the man knows his spirits.
我有话和你说 先生 拜托了
A word, please, monsieur.
你确定你和他在一起对吧
You can confirm you were with him all night?
没错 我们抽烟聊天一直到两点
We smoked and spoke till nearly 2:00, yes.
他和他的香烟 和你…
Ah, such chums, him with his cigarettes, and you…
是的 你是火车上唯一一个用烟斗的人
Yes, you are the only man on the train who smokes a pipe.
我可以看看你的烟斗和烟草吗
May I see your pipe and your tobacco, please?
当然可以
Of course.
而你 阿巴斯♥诺♥特医生
And you, Dr. Arbuthnot,
我想你是从印度来的对吧
were traveling from India, I believe. Yes?
你现在开始问我了吗 嗯
You’re interviewing me now? Mmm-hmm.
在雷切特死之前
Were you ever in Ratchett’s compartment
– 你去过他车厢吗 – 当然没有
– before he was killed? – Certainly not.
但是这是你的烟斗清洁棒 不是吗
But this is one of your pipe cleaners, n’est-ce pas?
如果你是在他的车厢里找到的 问问别人吧
If you found that in the dead man’s cabin, look elsewhere.
先生 我是个医生
I am a doctor, sir.
我是救人的 不是杀人的
I heal people. I do not hurt them.
关于这个 你为了成为医生
About this, see, you must have worked
一定非常认真的学习了
very hard to become a doctor.
你的人种里没有多少人有这样的机会
Not many of your race are allowed the opportunity.
米德尔赛克斯医学院每个班会招一个人
Middlesex Medical College permits one per class.
我有幸在一九二四年入学了
I had the honor in ’24.
我服役时是一个狙击手
I was a sniper in my tour.
一个神枪手
A sharpshooter.
救了一些人
Saved more than a few officers.
他们很感激我
The more grateful,
肯定了我的技术…
recognized a fair mind with a steady hand…
并且资助了我的学业
and supported my education.
我不能让他们的慷慨白费
I take their generosity as a debt.
你认识阿姆斯壮上校吗
Did you know a Colonel Armstrong?
我知道两三个阿姆斯壮
Might have known two or three Armstrongs.
六十年代的汤米 塞尔比·阿姆斯壮…
Tommy in the 60th… Selby Armstrong…
不 我是说约翰 阿姆斯壮上校
No, I meant Colonel John Armstrong.
他有一个美国妻子
He had an American wife,
他的孩子被绑♥架♥并且杀害了
and his child was kidnapped and killed.

Oh.
不认识
Never came across the fellow.
你第一次见到德贝纳姆小姐是什么时候
When did you first meet Miss Debenham?
是从基尔库克到尼西比时
We met when we shared the railway convoy car
我们一起坐铁路车队车的时候
from Kirkuk to Nissibin.
她和我不一样
She claims otherwise,
她让自己非常可疑
and she has made herself problematically suspicious.
抱歉
Excusez-moi.
玛丽是一个淑女
Mary is a lady.
别把她牵扯进来 我可以为她的人格担♥保♥
Leave her out of this. I can vouch for her character.
就像你为麦奎因的时间线担♥保♥一样吗
As you vouched for MacQueen’s time?
你一定不会想要知道原因的
You won’t listen to reason. Never.
你很幸运 好医生坚持说
You are lucky. The good doctor insists
你从未离开他的视线
he did not let you out of his sight.
看吧 我不是凶手
See? There. Couldn’t have done it.
是的 你就是的
Yes, you could.
雷切特每晚都会吃一片安♥眠♥药♥
Ratchett took a sleeping draught each evening.
你很容易就可以在里面加巴比妥
You could add barbital, easily access that drug.
就像在医生的酒里下药一样…
Do the same with one of the doctor’s many drinks…
很明显你有机会可以去杀他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!