忍♥受世界的不平衡
to live with the imbalance.
这里没有杀人者
There are no killers here.
只有值得被治愈的人们
Only people who deserve a chance to heal.
警♥察♥们接受了
The police have accepted
我对这起案子的第一个解释…
my first solution to the crime…
只有一个逃逸了的杀手
the lone assassin who made his escape.
我将在这里下车完成一些手续
I will leave the train here to conclude formalities.
你们都自♥由♥了
You are all free to go.
希望你们能找到内心的平和
And may you find your peace with this.
希望我们都可以
May we all.
你好
Hello.
我在找波洛先生
I’m looking for a Mr. Poirot.
有急事找他
He’s needed on a very urgent matter.
啊 他在度假呢
Ah. He is on holiday.
还是卡斯♥诺♥的案子吗
The, uh, Kassner case again?
不是的 先生 比那更糟
No, sir, far worse.
我必须直接把他带到埃及
I have to take him to Egypt straight away.
有一起谋杀 先生 就在该死的尼罗河边
There’s been a murder, sir, right on the bloody Nile.
你是那位侦探吗
Are you the detective?
是的
Yes.
我就是
I am the detective.
你能拉直自己的领带吗
Could you please straighten your tie?
车上见
I will see you at the car.
来 先生
Here you are, sir.
谢谢
Merci.
走吧
Allons-y.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!