If we are to reach Timor alive,
我们得挨过20 40 50天
we must make it last 20, 40, 50 days.
现在摆在面前的问题是大海
It’s the sea against us.
布莱先生 希望你能祈求上帝保佑我们的航行
Mr. Bligh, we’d be pleased if you’d ask God’s blessing on our journey.
我会的 傅兰雅先生
That I shall do, Mr. Fryer.
万能的主啊 你了解我们的需要
Almighty God, thou knowest our need.
请宽恕我们的罪过 …
Grant that we acquit ourselves like men…
…给予我们战胜 面前困难的勇气和力量
…in the trials and dangers that lie before us.
舀水
Bail!
舀水
Bail!
快舀水
Bail faster!
快舀水 舀水
Bail faster! Bail!
加一块 麦格斯先生
Another piece, Mr. Maggs.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, lad.
我们都有了吗?
Are we all served?
都有了 先生
All served, sir.
来 伙计 慢点儿吃
Now, lads, for your own good, eat and drink slowly.
我们还有多远 先生?
How far have we still to go, sir?
不要总想着这个 伙计
Don’t let your mind dwell upon that, lad.
想想我们已经走了多远了
Think how far we’ve come.
我们再也不会回到朴茨茅斯了吧?
We’ll never see Portsmouth again?
我们一定会回到朴茨茅斯…
We’ll see Portsmouth again…
… 我们一定会见到弗莱彻·克里斯在桅杆上吊死…
…and we’ll see Fletcher Christian hanging from a yardarm…
… 还有他们每个叛乱的人
…and every pirate with him.
慢点
Steady, mates.
慢点
Steady.
傅兰雅先生 掌舵
Mr. Fryer, take the tiller.
滚开 我抓住的
Get away! I caught him!
嘿 伙计 把鸟给我
Hey, lads! Give me that bird!
象以前一样 平分
Share and share alike, lads.
血给病号♥喝
The blood for the sick.
扶他起来 麦格斯先生 诺顿 给我个杯子
Raise him up, Mr. Maggs. Norton, get me a cup.
给你补补身体 摩根先生
This will nourish you, Mr. Morgan.
不用了 谢谢你 先生
No, thank you, sir.
把它给年轻人吧
Give it to the youngsters.
他们更需要它
They need it more.
是的 摩根先生 但现在还是我说了算
Yes, Mr. Morgan, but I’m still giving the orders.
帝汶岛 看前面
Timor, up ahead.
帝汶岛
Timor!
你们起来 你们起来
Up with you. Up with you.
我们战胜了大海
We’ve beaten the sea itself.
我希望罗杰少爷圣诞快乐 夫人
I hope Master Roger has a nice Christmas, ma’am.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 晚安 夫人 – 晚安
Well, good night, ma’am. – Good night.
晚安 夫人 – 晚安 夫人
Good night, ma’am. – Good night, ma’am.
请原谅 这儿还需要什么吗?
I beg your pardon. Will there be anything more?
不需要了 伯罗斯 – 谢谢
Nothing more, Burrows. – Thank you.
圣诞?
Christmas?
是 圣诞
Yes, Christmas.
一切和平 祝福…
Peace on earth, goodwill to….
过来
Come along.
圣诞快乐 克里斯夫人
A merry Christmas to you, Mrs. Christian.
谢谢 伙计们
Thank you, lads.
你们大家圣诞快乐
A merry Christmas to you all.
圣诞快乐 先生 – 圣诞快乐 克里斯先生
Same to you, sir. – Merry Christmas, Mr. Christian.
你们怎么不进?
Won’t you come ?
罗杰 – 圣诞快乐 弗莱彻
Roger! – Merry Christmas, Fletcher.
哦 谢谢 我等这个时刻 等了一年了
Oh, thanks, lad. I’ve been hoping for this for a year.
进来 这是个值得庆祝的日子
Come in. This is a day worth celebrating.
打扰一下 先生
Begging your pardon, sir.
这是我们给你女儿的圣诞礼物
We’ve brought the little lady a bit of Christmas.
哦 谢谢
Well, thanks, lad.
但你得亲手给她
But she must have it from you.
进来 进来 你们都进来
Come in. Come in, lads, all of you.
谢谢 先生 – 是
Thank you, sir. – Aye, aye.
我离家的时候 我的儿子也是这样 先生
My boy was like that when I left home, sir.
现在他应该有3岁了
He’ll be 3 years old now.
来 伙计 都出去喝酒去
Come on, lads. Everybody outside for some grog.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
真是个漂亮的孩子 不是吗?
Isn’t that a sweet baby?
自己动手 伙计们
Help yourself, lads!
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
是医生的酒 罗杰
The surgeon’s, Roger.
他会很乐意让我们喝的 特别是在这样的日子
It would delight his soul to have us drink it, especially on this day.
朋友 好 好
Friend. Good, good.
黑提黑提 给你
Hitihiti, here.
让头晕…晕的
Makes head go round, round.
来 布赖恩 喝酒
Come on, Byrne, drink some of this!
艾利森在哪儿?艾利森
Where’s Ellison? Ellison!
快来
Come on!
什么?一艘船?
What? A ship?
可能是西班牙的 – 不
Maybe she’s Spanish. – No.
不 上面挂着英国舰旗 – 英国?
No, she’s British- rigged. – British?
你听见没有?英国
Did you hear that, mate? British.
英国?- 是来找我们的
British? – She’s coming for us.
我们还有机会 它们逆风
We’ve got a chance. The wind’s against her.
明早之前 它都得在暗礁外面
She must lay outside the reef till morning.
收拾东西 带上家人上帮提舰
Get your families and your goods together! Get aboard the Bounty!
汤普森 都上船了吗?
Thompson, everyone onboard?
伯基特和马斯普拉特藏起来了 找不到
Burkitt and Muspratt have gone into hiding.
傻瓜 他们会被抓起来吊死的 上船
The fools! They’ll be taken and hanged. Get in the boat.
你要把我们带到哪儿去?
Where are you taking us?
我不知道 太平洋有许多无人知道的海岛
I don’t know. The Pacific is filled with uncharted islands.
我们会找到一个 安居下来
We’ll find one and settle there for good.
克里斯先生 我在英格兰有老婆和孩子
Mr. Christian, I’ve got a wife and child in England.
我得回去
I’ve got to get back.
回去?你知道那意味着什么吗?在桅杆上吊死
Back? You know what that means? A yardarm.
我必须得把握这机会 先生
I must take that chance, sir.
无论发生什么事 我都不会埋怨你
But whatever happens, I’ll never blame you.
谢谢你 我理解你
Thanks, lad, and I understand.
祝好运
Good luck.
嗯 再见了 年轻人
Well, this is goodbye, youngster.
我们以后再也见不到了 一定见不到了
We’ll never see each other again, that’s certain.
但是我会记住你的 – 我也会的 弗莱彻
But I’ll remember. – I will too, Fletcher.
你随那船回英格兰后
When you’re back in England with the fleet,
你会听见对我的反对和咒骂
you’ll hear the hue and cry against me.
从现在开始 他们会用我的名字命名这次兵变
From now on, they’ll spell mutiny with my name.
我很遗憾…
I regret that…
… 但是不是因为占领了这船 只要一想到布莱…
…but not the taking of the ship. Every time I think of Bligh….
嗯 我还会这样做的
Well, I’d do it again.
如果我能再回到英格兰
If ever I reach England again,
我会去见你的父亲 告诉他真♥相♥的
I’ll go to your father and tell him the truth.
谢谢
Thanks.
听你说这个我很高兴 – 弗莱彻
I’ll be happier knowing that. – Fletcher.
你们要去哪儿?
What is out there for you?
另一个岛
Another island.
等一下 我一会儿回来 – 快点 拜阿姆
Stand by. I’ll be back in a moment. – Hurry up, Byam.
船快到了 我们要去把船领航进来
When she comes around the headland, we’re going to pilot her in.
哦 塔哈尼 两个小时内我就回来了
Oh, Tehani, I’ll be back in two hours.
塔哈尼知道
Tehani knows.
这船会在这儿待上几个月的
The ship may be here for months before she sails.
但是它终究要走的
But she will sail.
拜阿姆 海军军校学生 塔哈尼明白
Byam, midshipman. Tehani knows.
塔哈尼 你是我妻子 永远都是
Tehani, you’re my wife, always.
罗杰·拜阿姆夫人
Mrs. Roger Byam.
我妻子 我亲爱的
My wife, my darling.
它来了 伙计们 我们再也不用害怕了
There she is, lads, and we’ve nothing to fear.
我们没有参与叛乱 我们很快就要回到英格兰了
We took no part in the mutiny. Soon we’ll be in England.
感谢上帝 感谢上帝
Thank God! Thank God!
我们要回去 好吗?