butthereitis.
他得选一个
He’s got to choose.
告诉他全部实话?
Tell him the actual truth?
并非全部
Maybe not the actual truth.
选动听的
Highlights.
乔治 我穿起来很好看 你穿起来很好看 手放下来
Arms at your sides, please.
早安 麦克,我要跟你谈谈
– Good morning. – I have to talk to you.
不喜欢这衣服? 不,不是谈这个
– You don’t like the suit? – That’s not what I have to talk about.
先帮我个忙,等一下
One thing first. Excuse me.
帮我收好 是什么?
– Guard this with your life. – What is it?
戒指
– The ring.
– 怎么交给我? – 我不信任史考特
– Why are you giving it to me?- I don’t trust Scotty with it. – I don’t think–
拜托!
Please.
你应该当伴郞的
You’re practically the best man anyway.
打开看看
– Thank you. – Open it.
她会喜欢吗? 会
Will she like it?
你要谈什么?
– What did you want to talk about?
什么? 你不是有话要说? 对
– What? You wanted to talk about something?
麦克
Michael
我们认识很多年 二十年?
We’ve known each other a long time, right? Twenty years?
没那么久,但很久
Not that long, but a long time.
这段时间
And in that time…
我们变得 亲近
we’ve grown close.
很亲近,你懂我的意思?
Very close. Do you know what I mean?
– 我懂 – 好
– I think so. – Good. So do I.
所以 有时候
So sometimes–
回避一下好吗?
Could you excuse us?
有时候
Sometimes…
人们以为
people think…
他们了解对方
they know how they feel about each other…
其实不然
but they don’t
直到
until…
直到真正了解
until they do.
我有重点
I have a point.
只是还没说到
– Am I getting to it?
直说,什么事 这么大不了?
– Why don’t you?Whatever it is you have to say can’t be that big a deal.
麦克 大不了的事 要比较才知道
”A big deal” is a relative term.
他是谁?
Who’s that guy?
是乔治 我跟你提过,我的编辑
It’s George. I’ve told you about George. He’s my editor.
他怎么来了?你周末上班? 不
What’s he doing here? You working this weekend?
他来看我的 为什么?
– He’s here to be with me. – Why?
他是我朋友,我的好友
Because he’s my friend. He’s my good friend.
近来最好的朋友
My best friend these days.
你近来很忙
You’ve been busy.
那么 你是要谈乔治的事?
So all of this has been about George?
我不知该说什么
I’m speechless.
茱儿害的
That’s Jules.
恭喜!
– Congratulations. – Congratulations.
什么?
What?
我告诉他了,订婚不必隐瞒
I told him, puppy. If we’re engaged, we shouldn’t be ashamed of it.
他就要回纽约了,他来是为了
He’s racing back to New York. He just came in for a few hours…
干我
to fuck me.
那要花些时间
Takes a few hours.
天啊!
God.
戒指给我
Give me your ring.
– 给我! – 乔治 你求婚要准备订婚戒指
Give it to me!When you ask a girl to marry you, you have to give an engagement ring.
你怎能这样对我?
I can’t believe you’re doing this to me.
我大老远来帮你 你疯了!
I’ve come all this way to help you. – You’re insane!
拜托,只要逢场做戏一天
– For one day find me irresistible.
住手!
Stop it.
怎么了?
Is something wrong?
只是当你谈起乔治时
I guess it’s just the way you’ve always talked about George.
我总以为
It always seemed…
以为
seemed like–
以为乔治是
– It sounded like George was–
同性恋? 真的
– Gay? Actually, yes.
常有的误解
Common misconception.
没错
It is.
因为乔治喜欢装成同性恋
George likes to pretend that he’s gay.
对 为何这么做?
And why would you do that?
这样能吸引女人
Ifind it attracts women.
没错
Indeed.
吸引我 非常的
Worked for me. Big time.
对 对
Right.
天啊!我们快来结婚!
Oh, my God. Race you to the altar.
– 节制点 – 好
– Underplay. – Got it.
我是茱儿的未婚夫乔治
I’m Jules’ fiance, George.
特地来看我的新娘 明白吗?
Just in town for a quick pre-conjugal visit, if you catch my drift.
明白
I do.
– 你想让我丢脸? – 尽我所能
– You’re going to humiliate me. – Only if I can.
我只有一个要求,别
Just one thing. Stay away from–
什么?乔治! 我的天!
George! Oh, my God!
哦,我的天! 我好像兴奋过度了
– I don’t know why I’m so carried away. – Me neither.
真是太
It’s so–
– 违背神旨意? – 不
Against God’s plan?
不太棒了
No! It’s just wonderful!
太棒了
It’s so wonderful!
妈!
Mom!
什么? 来见见乔治
– What? – You have to meet George.
乔治 你是金咪的妹妹?
You must be Kimmy’s little sister.
– 茱儿的未婚夫,就要结婚了 – 不会吧
Julianne’s fiance. They’re going to be married.
没错 怎么回事?
– What’s going on?
– 茱儿要结婚了 – 怎么没告诉我们?
-Julianne’s getting married. – Why didn’t you tell us?
小姐的小秘密 我想说
– There hasn’t been time.I wanted to.
我想大声宣布,但茱儿说:不 亲爱的,不要
I wanted to shout it from the rooftops…but Jules said, ” No, pumpkin, no.
金的大喜日子 别抢了她的光彩
This is Kimmy’s day. Let’s not take the attention away from Kimmy.
亲爱的惹人爱
Dear, sweet…
甜蜜 可人的金
adorable, chocolate-covered Kimmy.”
她是这么说的
Those were her very words.
我要掉泪了
I think I’m gonna cry.
我也是
Me too.
乔治 真高兴你能来,吃了午饭再走
This is so sweet of you to come to our rehearsal. I insist you stay for lunch.
不,绝对
– No, absolutely–
愿意 爱你的皮包,鞋子,一切
– Love to.Love the bag, love the shoes, love everything. Love to.
亲爱的,不是要赶飞机? 取消
– Darling, what about your flight? – Canceled.
现在我能告诉你 我一直很担心你
I can tell you this now, but I was very worried about you.
我?
About me?
麦克告诉我很多你的情史
All those stories that Michael told me were hilarious…
但分分合合,这些恋人中
but all those broken relationships, all those men.
找不到想要的,一定很伤心
It must have hurt going through so many guys and never finding the right one.
在遇到我之前 她都定不下来
She couldn’t sit down for seven years until she met teensy-weensy little me.
突然,梦中情人就在眼前
And all the while, the man of your dreams was right in front of you.
她说的是我
She’s talking about me.
– 乔治 – 什么事?亲爱的
Yes, darling?
你跟茱儿怎么认识的? 乔治是我的编辑
– How did you and Julianne meet? – George is my editor.
宝贝,我们之前就认识了
But, poopy, we met a long time before that.
事实上非常浪漫动人
Actually, it’s a very romantic story.
你要告诉大家吗?
Would you like to tell it, sweet pea?
– 是私事 – 不是了
– It’s private. – Not anymore.
第一次遇见茱儿
I first metJulianne…
是在精神病院
in a mental institution.
茱儿去探望法国大厨师
Julianne was there visiting some French chef…
被她的批评文章逼疯的 我去探望荻安沃薇克
she’d sent insane with a bad review… and I was there visiting Dionne Warwick.
荻安沃薇克? 他自认是荻安沃薇克
He thought he was Dionne Warwick.
谁是荻安沃薇克? 孤陋寡闻
– Who is Dionne Warwick? – Sacrilege, darling.
惠妮休斯顿的阿姨
She’s Whitney Houston’s aunt.
通灵术很有一套
She’s very good on the Psychic Friends Network.
是吗? 你知道 圣荷西怎么走?
– Isn’t she? – Do you know the way to SanJose
跟荻安在一起
There I was with Dionne.
他的真名叫杰瑞,我们唱很多歌♥
His real name, by the way, is Jerry.We were having a sing-along,
突然 电击治疗室的门开了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!