电子邮件
” E-mail.”
新信件
” New letter.”
寄给 艾力 亚瑟森
”To: Eric Isaacson…
资深编辑 运动杂♥志♥
Senior Editor, Sport Magazine.
寄信人 华特沃利
From: Walter Wallace.”
看!很简单,速战速决
You can do this. It’s easy. Just do it fast. Get it over with.
就当没发生
It’s like it never happened.
艾力 请你帮个忙
” Eric, I need a favor.
我女儿的 终生幸福
My daughter’s every happiness…
都在你手中
is in your hands.
我提供 麦克
I have offered Mike O’Neal…
我的女婿
my new son-in-law…
良好工作机会 在我公♥司♥任职
a great opportunity… in my company.
但他 做了决定
To his own detriment
麦克不
Michael will not…
接受 这份工作
accept our offer…
因为他 为你工作
while he works for you.
我女儿 与我一起
My daughter joins me in this plea…
恳请 你的合作
for your cooperation.
感激不尽的 华特
With gratitude, Walter.”
“要寄出信件?”
为何要寄? 他会被开除 不
Why would I send this? He’d get fired.
储存起来
Save for later.
我没寄出去
It’s not like I’m sending it.
只是存几个小时
I’m just saving it for a few hours…
直到我们回来时
till we come back here and…
麦克能看到
Michael can see it.
不伤害任何人
Perfectly harmless.
“储存”
他们都在
比尔怎么说?
不太高兴被减了10%
把这些寄出去
Send out this, this, not this, this.

That’s it.
对了,顺便把电子邮件寄出
I’m holding four or five E-mails I wrote over lunch. Send those too.
是的 再见
– Yes, sir. – Bye.
好了吗?
All set?
我不相信!每只钥匙都试了?
I can’t believe this! Did you try every key?
没关系,她给错钥匙了
It’s no big deal. She just gave us the wrong keys.
应该有管♥理♥员♥或守卫
There’s got to be a janitor or a guard…
或清洁工或
or a cleaning woman or, you know, some kind of–
里面一定还有人,我要个砖头
Somebody has to be in this building! I need a brick.
找个砖头 什么重要的资料非拿不可?
What’s the big deal about getting this file tonight?
截止日要到了
– I’m up against a deadline.
我也是,我明天结婚 这就是我的重点!
– Me too.- I’m getting married tomorrow. – That’s my point!
大家都有重要的事
Everybody will be busy with more important things…
这是我最后机会
and this is really my last chance.
只要能用华特办公室的电脑
If I could just get up to Walter’s office, they’re by the computer.
我能将数据用电子邮件寄出
Then I could just E-mail those figures right out now!
明天是星期天
Tomorrow’s Sunday.
没人上班
Nobody’s doing business.
周一早上华特就带你去
Monday morning, crack of dawn, Walter will walk you right up there.
算了吧!
Give it up, kid.
看开点
Can’t win them all.
晚安
Good night.
茱儿
Jules
这东西真对你这么重要? 是的
This thing mean that much to you?

Come on
用你房♥里电♥话♥ 华特可能还没睡,我们打去
We’ll use the phone in your room. Walter’s probably not even asleep.
谢谢
– I’ll drive you up there. – Thank you!
联络好我送你去拿钥匙 再回办公室
We’ll get the right key, and we’ll go back to the office.
– 若结婚时我睡着,你要到场 – 我会的
If I fall asleep on the altar tomorrow, you’d better be there. I’ll be there.
都是艾力寄的 传真也是
These are all from Eric. This fax is from Eric too.
要结婚了老板还不饶我
My wedding. You’d think my boss would leave me alone.
也许是祝贺信
Maybe it’s congratulations.
怎么了?
What is it?
没想到在你结婚 前夕告诉你
” Mike, I can’t believe I’m doing this to you on the night before your wedding…
但我觉得你应该
but I think you need and deserve…
知道结婚对象的家世
to know what you’re marrying into.”
我下午收到电子邮件
”I received the following E-mail this afternoon:
艾力,帮个忙,我女儿
‘Eric, I need a favor. My daughter’s every–”’
伊莎贝,我要跟金咪说话
Isabelle, I need to talk to Kim.
怎么了?
– Is anything wrong?
没有,我累了 请叫她听电♥话♥,谢谢
– No, I’m just tired. Please put her on. Thanks.
茱儿 回避一下好吗?
Could you give me a minute?
拜托
Please?
小姐,抱歉 你被锁在房♥外? 不,不是的
Excuse me, miss. Are you locked out?
我出来抽烟,里面不准抽
Just stepped out. It’s a no-smoking room.
这层楼是非吸烟区
It’s a nonsmoking floor too.
最好去大厅抽
Maybe you could go down to the lobby.
何不逮捕我?
Why don’t you have me arrested?
说真的
I mean it.
我是危险的 罪犯
I am a dangerous, criminal person.
对好人做邪恶的事
I do bad things to honest people.
你逮捕我,我不会反抗
You can make a citizen’s arrest. I wouldn’t struggle.
我会乖乖跟你去警局
It’d be like getting Al Capone on tax evasion.
我能帮你什么?
Can I help you, miss?
你抽烟吗?理察
Do you smoke, Richard?
我抽,但
Yes, I do, but–
这是非吸烟区
It’s a nonsmoking floor.
又如何
But you know what?
你知道 我祖母 总是说
You know, my grandmother always said…
这个难关 会过去的
”This too shall pass.”
理察,谢谢
Thanks, Richard.
我要你戒烟
I want you to quit this shit.
这会要你的命
It’ll kill you.
怎么回事?
What happened?
结束了
It’s over.
她否认,说我疯了,是偏执狂
She denied it. She said I was crazy and paranoid.
那可糟了
A bad combination.
明早
There’s a big…
在她父母家有个餐宴
brunch tomorrow morning at her parents’ house.
她说:我怎能取消?
She said, ” How could I call it off?
要我怎么跟大家解释? 麦克
What am I supposed to tell everyone?”
别结婚好了,真的
It’s for the best. It really is.
她说得对
She was right.
我是疯了
I am crazy…
爱上个不了解的人
to fall for someone I hardly knew.
真高兴有你在
I’m so glad you’re here.
戒指还在你这里?
Have you still got that ring?
我试戴却拔不下来
I tried it on, and it won’t come off.
我们去散步,或叫吃的到房♥间
Why don’t we take a walk or have some food sent up?
我想静一下
I just want to be alone.
可以吗?
Is that okay?
当然
Sure.
也许我会回纽约去找你
Maybe I’ll go back to New York for a while and hang with you.
艾力能谅解的 或我们 去散心
Eric will understand. Or we could go somewhere…
你愿意的话
if you want.
若圣安东尼队赢的话
”If San Antonio sweeps Sacramento–”
我没去过德州
I’ve never been to Texas.
什么?
You what?
能尝尝吗?
– Can I try that? – Sure.
– 失陪 – 祝好运
– Excuse me. – Good luck.
不是要取消婚礼?
So this is your basic call-off-the-wedding party?
我来跟大家说明 我不会像懦夫偷溜走
I came here to confront everybody. I won’t slink away like some coward.
她没宣布,我不知怎么办
Besides, she hasn’t told anyone. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.
婚礼在六点举♥行♥
There is a wedding at 6:00.
你改变心意了? 你要娶金咪?
Have you changed your mind? Do you want to marry Kimmy?
我下了决心 结束了
I made a decision. It’s over.
我去告诉他们
I’ll go tell them.
首先 你认为她没事吗?
First, do you think she’s all right?
帮我去看看好吗?
Maybe you could go check on her for me.
这是我见过最美的花

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!