Are you crazy?
茱儿,你疯了?
Are you completely insane?
我是说 茱儿,你怎能这么做?
I mean,Jules, how could you do that?
麦克 我没想到会寄出
It wasn’t supposed to get sent.
我只想 我只想让你生金咪的气
I just wanted you to get mad at Kimmy.
天啊!
God.
我尽做些卑劣,可鄙的事
I have done nothing but underhanded, despicable…
来此我做尽了坏事
not even terribly imaginative things since I got here.
我只想
I
赢回你
I was just trying to win you–
赢回你的爱
to win you back.
但这不足以为借口
But that doesn’t excuse any of it.
我是个烂货
I’m pond scum.
比那个还糟
Lower, actually.
我像是 滋生烂货的霉菌
I’m like the fungus that feeds on pond scum.
更糟
Lower.
你是脓 污染的黏液
The pus that infects the mucus…
恶心的菌 滋生烂货的霉菌
that cruds up the fungus that feeds on the pond scum.
话说回来
On the other hand…
谢谢你
thank you…
爱我这么深
for loving me that much.
用这种方式
That way…
令我受宠若惊
it’s pretty flattering.
却让我成了霉菌
Except it makes me fungus.
我已经知道了
That part I knew.
天啊!
God.
真高兴你没上火车
I’m glad you didn’t get on that train.
我来这里找她
I came here looking for her.
她怎么会来这里? 我在这里求婚的
– Why would she be here? – This is where I proposed.
我要去采访比赛,她送行
I had to cover a game in Milwaukee, and she saw me off.
火车 缓缓启动
The train was starting to leave and…
我跳上车,握着把手
I jumped up on the step and I held the handle…
我没
and without…
没考虑就冲出口:嫁给我
a thought in my head, I just shouted, ” Marry me.”
车越行越快,她突然大叫
The train was pulling out, and she just suddenly screamed,
好! 就这么一句
”Yes!”Just once.
她给我个飞吻
And blew me a kiss.
本来会是场好婚礼
It would’ve been a nice wedding.
麦克
Michael
你不会当真以为你失去她了吧
You can’t believe that you’ve lost her.
你迟早会找到她,发现她仍爱你
You will find her, and you’ll look into her eyes and see all that love.
尽快找到她,否则六点你可惨了
I just hope that it’s soon. Or else I’d hate to be you at 6:00.
等一下
Just wait.
等等
We’ll split up.
我们分头找 你去曾共渡的浪漫地方找
You will go to every romantic place the two of you have…
我去别地方找,会找到她
and I will go someplace brilliant, and we’ll find her.
我们会找到她
We will find her.
沃伦华邸,我是曼蒂
Wallace egregious residence, Mandy speaking.
我是茱儿,有金的消息吗?
It’s Jules. Have you gotten a call from Kimmy?
不,她趁混乱时溜走了
She slipped out, the little monkey, during the commotion.
混乱?
”Commotion”?
我妹妹舔冰雕 舌头被黏住
My sister was licking an ice sculpture, and her tongue froze right to it.
因此混乱?
And that’s a commotion?
是大卫的雕像
It’s a sculpture of the David.
金咪会去
So Kimmy would be–
她可能正跟麦克亲热
She’s probably with Michael doing the nasty.
或跑到康斯基球场去了
Either that or crying in her nachos down at Comiskey Park.
什么?
– Excuse me?
有人来电♥话♥说看到她在球场包厢
– I had this crank call…from some guy who says he saw her in the luxury box.

– Right. – What would a bride be doing–
帮我带礼服去教堂 我去为婚礼拿样东西
Can you bring my dress to the church? I have to pick something up for the ceremony.
别忘了刮腿毛
Don’t forget to shave, now.
来了,吹风机
Here we go. Here’s the hair dryer.
好了,吹一下
There we go.
没事了,不别拍照
It’s going to be okay. Please, no pictures.
我知道你在这 警卫看到你进来了
I know you’re in here. The guard saw you come in.
你个婊♥子♥ 让我自己呆会儿
Just leave me alone, you bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的觉得你是谁啊?
Who the hell do you think you are?
猫打架啦 你来这儿
Cat fight! You came here…
装成我的朋友 我让你做我的伴娘
pretending to be my friend, and I made you my maid of honor!
谁叫你那样做的?你才认识我8分钟
Who asked you to do that? You knew me what, eight minutes?
麦克相信你 所以我才相信你
Michael trusted you, so I trusted you.
你想和我走得紧密 你一秒也没有信任我
You wanted to keep me close. You didn’t trust me for a second.
我原来是对的 当然你原来是对的
I was right! Of course you were right.
但是那不是我的错 你吻了他
But that’s not my fault. You kissed him!
在我父母的房♥间 太无情了
At my parents’ house! That’s cold.
在我婚礼的当天
On my wedding day!
婊♥子♥ 骚货
Bitch. Tramp.
闭嘴
Shut up!
现在我爱这个男人 而且没有方法
Now I love this man, and there is no way…
我要放弃 把他让给某个二皮脸 乱头发的食物评论家
I’m going to give him up to some two-faced, big-haired food critic!
好吧
All right. Okay, all right!
我是吻过他
I kissed him.
我试过偷走他
I tried to steal him.
我输了
I lost.
他不爱我 他爱你
He doesn’t love me. He loves you.
我没有做什么这3天能引以自豪的事
I haven’t done much that I’m proud of the last three days.
我很想带你去教堂
I’d like to take you to the church…
你可以走过长廊
so you can walk down that aisle
嫁给我们梦中的男人
and marry the man of our dreams.
因为他确信想娶的是你
Because he sure wants to marry you.
我们举杯 祝麦克和金咪幸福
So raise our glasses and wish Mike and Kim every happiness…
白头偕老
for a long and happy life together…
永浴 爱河
filled with happiness.
就这些了 敬新郞新娘
– I guess that’s it. – To the bride and groom.
请美丽的伴娘茱儿致词
Now let’s hear from the maid of honor, the lovelyJulianne.
我做了奇怪的梦
I had the strangest dream.
梦到我想 拆散你们俩
I dreamt that some psychopath was trying to break the two of you up.
很幸运的 醒过来我发现
Luckily, I woke up and I see…
这世界并非 在梦中
that the world is just as it should be…
我最好的朋友
for my best friend…
娶了最好的女人
has won the best woman
我没礼物送你们
I didn’t get you a gift.
但是
However, this is on loan…
这先借你们
However, this is on loan…
直到你们有自己的歌♥ 请
until you two find your song.
有一天
Someday
当我心情很坏
When I’m awfully low
活在冷酷的世界
When the world is cold
想起你
I will feel a glow
我就神彩飞扬
Just thinking of you
记得你今夜的
And the way you look
容颜
Tonight
你真美丽
Oh, but you’re lovely
热情的笑容
With your smile so warm
柔嫩的脸庞
And your cheeks so soft
我什么都不想,只想爱你
There is nothing for me But to love you
爱你今夜的
Just the way you look
容颜
Tonight
– 是我的! – 才不是!
– It’s mine! – I don’t think so!
是我的!
I got it!
再见
Bye.
乔治 美人,玩得开心吗?
Hey, gorgeous, having a good time?
还好,但我做了该做的
Not particularly, but I did what I came to do.
你拆散了他们?
What? You split them up?
不,向他们道别
No, I said good-bye.
我以你为荣
Good girl. I’m proud of you.
若你能跳舞更好
Be prouder still if you were dancing.
我想跳舞
I have big plans for dancing.
但再等 三十年吧!
Just give me 30, 3 5 years.
悲惨莫名的悲剧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!