These are the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen.
他还好吗?
How is he?
他有些不解
He’s sort of wondering…
为何你没通知取消婚礼
why you haven’t told your parents that the wedding’s off.
不知道 我在等奇迹发生吧!
I don’t know. I’m still hoping for a miracle, I suppose.
我爸和我怎么会那么做?
How could he think that my father and I would do such a thing?
我对心理学了解不多
I only minored in psych, you understand, but…
也许麦克
maybe Michael
无法面对婚姻,所以
couldn’t commit to this marriage…so he created…
他制♥造♥ 假像
a delusion…
无意识的身体
produced an unconscious, psychosomatic…
反应
manifestation of–
我对食物较在行
I’m better with food.
好吧!假装你是麦克 你在豪华的法式餐厅
You’re Michael. You’re in a fancy French restaurant.
你点了
You order…
法式奶派当甜点
creme brulee for dessert.
诱人 又可口
It’s beautiful. It’s sweet.
无法抗拒的完美
It’s irritatingly perfect.
突然 麦克发现
Suddenly, Michael realizes…
他不要法式奶派
hedoesn’t wantcreme bru lee
他要别的 他要什么?
– He wants something else. – What does he want?
果冻 果冻?
-Jell-O. – ”Jell-O”?
– 为什么要果冻? – 因为他适应果冻
– WhyJell-O? – He’s comfortable with Jell-O.
果冻令他
Jell-O makes him comfortable.
感到自在 果冻跟奶派比起来是很逊色
I realize compared to creme brulee…
但那才是他要的
it’s Jell-O, but maybe that’s what he needs.
– 我能当果冻 – 不可能
I could beJell-O.
法式奶派不能当果冻
Creme brulee can never beJell-O.
你不能当
You could never beJell-O.
果冻 – 我要当果冻 – 你不能当果冻
– I have to beJell-O. – You’ll never beJell-O.
快通知你父母
Tell your parents. If you’re waiting for that ”do you take this man” part…
别再以为他会娶你了 我爱他
– it’s considered poor form. – I love him.
不论麦克有任何假像
Whatever delusions I drove Michael to…
都是因我造成的
there’s truth at the heart of it.
我要他替我爸工作
I want him to work for my father.
我想继续念书 及自己的生活
I want to stay in school, and I want a life of my own.
请告诉他我错了 我仍爱他
Please, tell him it’s my fault and I love him.
你是我唯一信任的人
You’re the only person that I trust.
– 我就回来 – 谢谢你
– I’ll be right back. – Thank you.
– 我爱你,艾略特 – 我也爱你
她怎么样?
How is she?
别吵了! 遵命
– Knock it off! – Yes, sir!
– 我问你 – 她承认是她的错
– I asked you– – She admits that it’s her fault.
完全,彻底的是她的错
Totally, completely, inexcusably her fault.
她还爱我吗?
Do you think she still loves me?
爱 嗯
Love is a strong word…
严肃的字眼,我可能不适合
and I don’t know that I’m necessarily qualified–
我可能无法表达她所说的
I guess I wouldn’t be totally off base if I said that, in her way…
– 她表现强烈的 – 茱儿!
she does possess strong feelings–
她爱你
Sure she does.
疯狂的爱你
She’s crazy about you.
你占据我的思绪
You fill up my senses
像是深夜的森林
Like a night in the forest
像是春日的群峰
Like the mountains in springtime
像是雨中穿行
Like a walk in the rain
告诉她我六点娶她
Tell her I’ll marry her at 6:00…
若她还要我
if she’ll still have me.
拜托
Please. Like a sleepy blue ocean
我就 就回来
I’ll be right back.
再爱我一次
Come love me again
他怎么说?
What did he say?
他说:
He said…
嫁给我
” Marry me.”
还好有你在
Thank God you were here.
我好迷惑
I got so confused.
难免的
It happens.
耽误你一下
Got a minute?
什么事?
What’s up?
我要快说否则我会慌乱
I have to say this quick or I’ll just have this massive coronary…
你就永远听不到这番话
and then you’ll never hear it, and you have to.
这可能是我这辈子做过最蠢的事
This is, by far, the dumbest thing I’ve ever done in my entire life.
蠢得 我说不出
So dumb, in fact, that I can’t.
但我要说 怎么了?
But I’m gonna. What’s wrong?
麦克 我爱你 我爱了你九年,但我
I love you. I’ve loved you for nine years.
太自大,害怕面对事实
I’ve just been too arrogant and scared to realize it.
现在我很害怕
Now I’m just scared.
我知道现在说
I realize this comes at a very inopportune time…
时机不对,但我必须请你 帮这个忙
but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you.
选我 娶我
Choose me. Marry me.
让我令你快乐
Let me make you happy.
听来像是帮三个忙
That sounds like three favors, doesn’t it?

But–
金咪!
Kimmy.
金咪!
Kimmy.
麦克
Michael
金咪!
Kimmy.
麦克
Michael
金咪!
Kimmy.
麦克
Michael
金咪
Kimmy.
完美的一对
– Lovely together. – Aren’t they?
她是伴娘 从纽约来
That’s our maid of honor. She’s from New York.
麦克,等我!
Michael, wait!
拜托!你追不上她!
Please! You’ll never catch her!
车都锁了?这么不信任人?
Doesn’t anybody leave their car unlocked? Nobody trusts anybody anymore?
好心的人
A good Samaritan.
There’s just
Too little of
What the world needs now
回来!
Come back here!
嫩枝带着新生的喜悦
”Shy tendrils of russet pleasure…
开始生命的探索
began their unbidden journry
她悲叹
She moaned.
– 这么多年的痛苦牺牲 – 喂?
The tonnage of years of anguish, sacrifice, mingling with–”
进行得不顺利!
It is not going well!
都是你叫我说实话,搞砸了
This is what comes of telling the truth or even part of it!
– 落得这下场,不公平 – 你在哪里?
– Getting what you deserve isn’t fair. – Where are you?
我偷了面包车在追麦克
I have stolen a bread van, and I’m chasing Michael down Michigan Avenue!
乔治,都是你的错! 我告诉他我爱他,吻了他
This is all your fault! I told him the truth! I said that I loved him, and I kissed him.
-却是这个结果 -朱尔,我就问一句
– This is what’s happened! -Jules, a question.
你吻他,他吻你了吗?
When you kissed Michael, did he kiss you back?
什么意思?我们嘴对嘴!
What do you mean? We were lip to lip!
吻后的追逐 是否将圆♥满♥结束?
Was there anything there leading you to believe this chase will end happily?
重点不在这里,有人打岔
That’s beside the point. We were interrupted.
-谁打岔? -金咪!一切都被她毁了
– Who interrupted you? – Kimmy! She ruined everything!
麦克来不及回答我 就去追她了
And Michael started chasing her before he could answer me.
– 麦克追金咪? – 对
Michael’s chasing Kimmy?
– 你在追麦克? – 对
You’re chasing Michael?
谁追你? 没人,懂了吗?
Who’s chasing you? Nobody. Get it?
– 麦克爱金咪 – 不
There’s your answer:Kimmy.
是的!茱儿,他不爱你!
Jules, you are not the one!
拜托,婚礼将在六点举♥行♥
Now, for God’s sake, the wedding is at 6:00 P.M.
你只剩一点机会 做对的事了
You have a small, but distinct, window of opportunity to do the right thing.
乔治?
George
快上车! 麦克
All aboard!
借过
Excuse me.
我要向你忏悔
I have a confession to make.
另一个 告解
Another confession.
除了 我爱你,这个更糟
Besides that I love you, this is even worse.
华特寄给你老板的电子邮件
The E-mail that Walter sent to your boss–
是我写的
I wrote that.
我是坏蛋
I’m the bad guy.
你疯了不成?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!