我们上哪去结婚
Where we gonna get married?
就在这里 这里是我们的教堂
Right here, Mal. This is our church.
我去打扮一下
I got a perfect thing.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
我想的不是这样
That’s not what I had in mind.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
握在一起
Okay, Put them together.
好浪漫哟
It’s very romantic, baby.
我们的爱随著江河入大海了
We’ll be living in all the oceans now.
上帝
God,
在你 这条河 这座山
before you and this river and this mountain
以及这一切莫名奇莫妙之前
and everything we don’t know about
米基 你愿意娶梅乐莉
Mickey, do you take Mallory to be
为你合法的妻子 相亲相爱
your lawful wedded wife, to have and hold and treat right
直到终老吗
until you die?
我愿意
I do.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
梅乐莉 你愿意嫁给米基
Mallory, do you take Mickey to be your
我在结婚的时候不想说脏话
I ain’t gonna murder anybody on our wedding day.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
我愿意
I do.
永生永世
For all eternity
直到你我死去
until you and I die and die and die again.
直到死亡将你我分开
Till death do us part.
宝贝
Baby,
藉我体内自我主宰的力量
by the power vested in me as God of my world.
我宣布我俩结为夫妻
I pronounce us husband and wife.
此后 米基和梅乐莉永无休止
After that, there was just no stopping Mickey and Mallory.
袭卷乡间 到处复仇
They tore up the countryside with a vengeance right out of the bible.
今晚我站在666号♥公路上
Tonight I’m standing on Highway 666
此公路连接科特兹
running through towns like Cortez
希普罗克 羊泉镇
Shiprock, Sheep Springs and
直通新墨西哥州的盖洛普
ending in Gallup, New Mexico.
对某些人而言 沿线风光明媚
To some, a beautiful stretch of the American landscape
但对逍遥自在的米基和梅乐莉·纳克斯而言
but to Mickey and Mallory Knox, who are still at large
却是杀人的乐土
it is literally a candy lane of murder and mayhem.
巡逻警员杰洛内许
Patrolman Gerald Nash
是十二名遇害警员中 最先在米基和梅乐莉肆虐下
was the first of 12 peace officers that Mickey and Mallory murdered
被害身亡的人
during their reign of terror.
杰洛和他的搭档
Gerald and his partner,
戴尔瑞格利
Dale Wrigley
当时正在艾菲甜甜圈店外停车
were parked at this doughnut shop, Alfie’s Donuts, when
在1970年 戴尔·瑞格利警官
This 1970 Dodge Challenger
杰洛正从甜甜圈店出来要过街
pulled up across the street from the donut shop.
他当时才刚自警校他业三周
Gerald, only three weeks out of the academy
他端著咖啡走出来
walked out with a coffee
谢啦
Thanks.
还有我的汉堡
and my bear claw.
有个司机向他问路
Driver asked him a question.
法明顿怎么走
Where’s Farmington?
似乎在教对方路怎么走
Looked like he was giving street directions.
沿324号♥公路至66号♥公路
Head on out on 324. Take it over to 66
再走65里就到法明顿了
and Farmington’s up, 65 miles.
车速快的话 你们要去那里吗
Quick ride. You going there?
当那司机问完并挥手致谢时
When he finished and waved him thanks
就把家伙秀出来了
then up come that shotgun.
杀♥警♥♥察♥的浑蛋
You cop-killing cocksuckers!
在一阵追逐中
In the ensuing chase
发生了一件悲剧
a tragic murder occurred.
美国马拉松自♥由♥车赛铜牌得主
American bronze medalist marathon bicyclist.
布莱恩·史密斯
Brian Smith
我一直很想开一枪
I always wanted to take a shot at one.
但不是很容易射中
They’re not so easy to hit.
我的报导拔得头筹
We raped and pillaged the first show to do this.
我们调了次序才不致太突兀
We changed the order so it wouldn’t be so obvious.
节目还欠新片头
It needs a new intro in my opinion.
你不能凡事都自己来
You can’t cannibalize yourself all the time.
-工作内容重要 -小心 你会死得很惨
-Repetition works, Davey. -You’ll wind up with shit.
你以为那些白♥痴♥会记得住吗?
You think that those nitwits in zombie-land remember anything?
这些都是垃圾节目 它不过是垫档的小节目
It’s junk food for the brains. Filler. Fodder. Whatever.
直接切入访问 好吗
Just build to the interview, okay?
继续说那句话 韦恩·盖尔的现场采访报导
Keep saying that word. “Live interview with Wayne Gale!”
要抱持希望 这是关键
Anticipation. that’s what it’s all about.
你对米基和梅乐莉有何看法
What do you think of Mickey and Mallory?
他们很出风头
They’re hot.
节直出尽风头了
Totally hot.
我爱米基和梅乐莉
I love Mickey and Mallory!
他们好酷 好棒
They’re so cool. They’re so great!
米基和梅乐莉是有史以来 最棒的疯狂杀手
Mickey and Mallory are the best thing to happen to mass murder since Manson.
是呀 他们酷毙了
But way cooler.
伟大的美国人
Take all the great figures from the States
猫王 伟克·奇洛威
Elvis. Jack Kerouac.
詹姆士·狄恩
James Dean.
酷毙了
They are super cool.
米基是个男子汉
Mickey, c’est l’homme
吉姆·摩里森 杰克·尼克森
Jim Morrison, Jack Nicholson
再加上硝化甘油 就是米基和梅乐莉
add a bloody pail of nitrate and you got Mickey and Mallory.
我并非赞同大屠♥杀♥这种事
I’m not saying I believe in mass murder or that shit.
别曲解我们的意思了
Don’t get us wrong.
我们是尊重生命的
We respect human life and all.
换成我是杀人狂
But if I was a mass murderer,
我宁愿当米基和梅乐莉
I’d be Mickey and Mallory.
我有十分钟没见到警♥察♥了
I haven’t seen a cop for 10 minutes.
会有无警力部署的城镇吗?
Is there such thing as a copless town?
那不就成了天堂了吗?
That’d be paradise, wouldn’t it?
香格里拉
Shangri-la.
想不想掳个人♥质♥
Want a hostage?
不要
No.
那个妞如何
What about her?
在这里下手
From here?
那个妞如何
What about her?
太肥? 太重?
Too heavy? Too fat?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我还性感吗?
Do you think I’m still sexy?
得快点找家汽车旅馆
We might have to find us a motel here soon.
说著说著就看到一家不错的
Soon as I see one that looks nice
我要把我的新娘拖上♥床♥
I’ll put my honey-bunny bride down on the bed.
将她困绑起来
Tie her up.
要不要出去吃点东西
Wanna go out and get something to eat?
不要 我们还有事要干
No. We’ll stay in. We got plenty of action here.
知道我心里想什么吗?
You know what I’ve been thinking about?
我当然知道
Course I know.
你想去陶沙 郊区玩
You’re thinking about rolling around in that big sunflower patch outside of Tulsa.
你怎么知道
How’d you know?
你想把头发剪短
And you been thinking about cutting your hair short.
你也想要我俩共乘一条船
And you been thinking about us settling down on a boat
徜徉在大湖上 带著一条狗 一个自动点唱机
in the middle of a big lake, with a dog and a jukebox
一台26寸的大电视
and a 26″ Sony Trinitron.
我喜欢你看穿我的心意
Baby, I love it when you can read my mind.
我也知道你心里在想什么
I bet I know what you been thinking about.
我在想 他们为什么拍这么多大烂片
I been thinking about why they making all these stupid movies.
好莱坞的人
Anybody out there in Hollywood
还相不相信亲吻呢
believe in kissing anymore?
我爱你 宝贝
Love you, baby.
我爱你膝盖
I love your knee.
我爱你大腿
Love your thigh.
我爱你肚脐
Love your stomach.
我爱你手指
Love your finger.
戒指呢?
Where is it?
他妈的 米基
Goddamn it, Mickey!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!