You see?
住口
Now shut up!
米奇 我有安全地方给你
Mickey, I made a place. Come, come.
来吧 走吧
Come on, move! Let’s go, Mal.
我给你60秒 跟著我便上来
Sixty seconds and I’m coming up!
我要想想
Think, think, think!
去你的
Fuck!
现在?
Yes…?
玛姬
Hello, Margaret.
你好吗?
How you doin’, Mal?
好的
I’m all right.
你做得很好
You’re doing good, baby.
我想你知道
I want you to know
不管发生甚么事
no matter what happens
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你甚于我爱自己
I love you more than I ever loved myself.
我知道
I know that, Mickey.
我不会回家了
I’m never coming home.
你难道不明白? 我初次感到活著
Don’t you get it? I’m alive for the first time in my life! I’m alive!
因为我已不再爱你
Because I don’t love you anymore.
我爱阿明
I love Ming.
是的 阿明不是餐厅
That’s right, Ming is not a fucking restaurant.
我不管! 拿钱吧 反正是你的
I don’t care! Take the money! It’s all yours anyway!
还有一件事 去死吧 臭货
And one more thing. Piss off, you cunt!
和你一起真好 你对人很有用
it’s good to be with you, Wayne. You do a lot of good for people.
这儿爆♥炸♥了你和他们在磨嘴皮
The fuckin’ jail is exposed, and you’re dealing with these two…
有更重要的事要做
We have more important things to do!
我不惜一切挑誓要把 这两个人♥质♥除掉
These two-these are the ones, they die today, you hear me, Sparky?
我要用那混♥蛋♥的脸擦他妈的地球
I’m gonna wipe that scum off the face of the fucking earth,
那是我最后做要做的事
if it’s the last fucking thing I do!
你知道我说甚么吗?
You know what I say?
我说
I say
我们不坐牢了
to hell with going to our cells.
我们离开这儿
Let’s go out there
走下楼梯 全身中弹而死吧
and run down the stairs and go out in a hail of bullets.
之后我们便死去
And then we’ll die.
那么我们便真正自♥由♥
Then we’ll really be free.
那真有诗意
That’s poetry.
再无其他办法便这样做吧
But we’ll do that when all else fails.
我刚离开她
I just left her.
是的
That’s right.
把香槟冷冻 拿药来
Put a bottle of Dom on ice. and get some Ecstasy,
我会和你好好的肛♥交♥
I’m gonna come over tonight, and put a hot pepper up your arse…
不 你不会的
No, you’re not.
-我爱你 阿明 -对不起 查理
-I love you, Ming. -Sorry, Charlie.
拿著
hold this.
你结了婚?
You married?
我不想死 我不想死
God, I don’t wanna die. I don’t wanna die.
问题不是这样 你结婚了吗?
That wasn’t the question. Are you married?
是的 我结了婚
Yes, I’m married.
有孩子吗?
Do you have children?
一子一女
A boy and a girl.
我不想死
I don’t wanna die.
玛 你过来
Mal, come here, please.
我们走出前门的唯一方法
The only way we’ll get out that front door
是他们想救你甚于杀死我们
is if they don’t wanna kill you two more than they wanna kill us.
记者先生!
Mr. Journalist!
拿著
Okay, hold that.
这是邓肯·霍莫尔卡 这是韦恩·盖尔
Duncan Homolka, Wayne Gale.
你好吗?
How are you?
你想得到现实 你会如愿的
You want reality? You got it.
我叫韦恩·盖尔
My name is Wayne Gale!
是电视节目主持人 每周有四千万观众
I am the star of American Maniacs, watched by 40 million people a week!
是金球奖得主 受尊敬的记者
I am a respected journalist, winner of the Ed R. Murrow and the Golden Globe
还有其他的
to name a few.
我中枪了! 你们正出镜!
I’ve been shot! You’re on camera!
现场直播
We are live!
若有人破坏我们逃走
if anybody tries to fuck up our escape,
我会用自己的命 把麦狱长杀掉
I will make it my life’s mission, to put Dwight McClusky out of commission!
我会不断揭发监狱内的
I will do expose after expose, revealing the inhumanity,
不人道及残暴条件
the brutality of the conditions that exist here.
你 退后!
You, back up! Back up!
我叫韦恩·盖尔 是电视节目主持人
My name is Wayne Gale! I’m the star of American Maniacs!
我们全出镜! 正有直播!
You are on camera! We are live!
你认为可走多远?
Just how far do you think you’re gonna get?
走出前门!
Rlght out the front door.
永不会的!
That will never happen!
会的!
It is happening.
我叫韦恩·盖尔 是克♥林♥顿♥的朋友!
My name is Wayne Gale! I’m a friend of Bill Clinton’s!
若有人令我有危险
If anybody puts me in danger
把门打开
You open that gate!
我叫韦恩·盖尔 是电视节目主持人
My name is Wayne Gale! I am the star of American Maniacs!
我会亲自追捕你 把你击毙
I will personally hunt you down, blow the head off your fucking whore wife…
别对我丈夫不敬!
Don’t disrespect my man!
并且亲手把你埋掉!
and plant your sick ass into the ground all by myself!
也许改天吧 今天不行
Another day, perhaps, but not today.
我是韦恩·盖尔 可惜再无法直播
This is Wayne Gale, unfortunately no longer live.
我受了伤
I am wounded.
我的摄制队员死了
All my crew is dead.
我离开太太 我女友撇掉我
I have left my wife, and my girlfriend has left me.
别那么沮丧 制♥作♥很不错
Don’t look back up. That was good.
米基·纳克斯的计划成功了
Mickey Knox’s plan worked.
我们步出大门登上采访车逃走
We walked out the door into my news van and made our getaway.
警方巡逻车追踪我们时
When we were followed by patrol cars
梅乐莉枪杀了邓肯·霍莫尔卡副警长
Mallory shot Deputy Sheriff Duncan Homolka
并把尸体扔出车外
and tossed his body out.
给观众看你的耳
Show them your ear.
天啊 真令人呕心
Oh, my God, that is so gross.
为何不召来直升机 我不知道
Why helicopters were not deployed, I don’t know.
我猜可能是 事出突然 来不及安排
My only thought is, it all happened too fast for arrangements to be made.
-韦恩 -我们停车在路旁 进行访问
– Wayne? -We’ve pulled to the side of the road to do this interview.
仍然紧张异常 我们
Tensions run high as we
我们没时间了
We don’t got all fucking day.
不用周章 米奇和梅乐莉
So without further ado, Mickey and Mallory.
梅乐莉 在米奇拯救你后
So, Mallory, after Mickey’s incredible rescue
你接著会怎么想?
what did you think next?
我不知要等多久
I was just wondering how long it would be…
米奇和我才可独自在一起
until me and Mickey could be alone, and if I could wait that long.
暴♥乱♥是否和你有关呢?
So did you have anything to do with the riot?
暴♥乱♥和我们无关
We didn’t have nothing to do with that riot.
那是
You know, that was
该怎么说呢?
Whatchamacallit?
命运?
Fate?
命运
Fate.
若他们说是我们策划的 随便吧
They wanna say we masterminded the whole fuckin’ thing. Let ’em.
反正我们毫不担心
It’s not like it’s gonna keep us up at night and stuff.
但事实上
But the truth is
这是
it was
命运
fate.
各位可从节目中看见这是命运
Ah, yes. Fate it was. You saw it right here on American Maniacs.
你相信轮迥吗?
You believe in reincarnation, Wayne?
我相信我们可活多世 你们呢?
Yes, I believe we’ve all lived many times. So what’s next for the Knoxes?
我们会躺在偌大的床上
Well, I’m thinking we can lay in a big king-size bed
并且睡上
and sleep
两天 我想过为人母亲
for two days, and I’ve been thinking about motherhood.
相信我和米奇会尽快
So I think me and Mickey are gonna get started on that
开始努力的了
as quickly as possible.
走吧
Gotta go.
你们家喻户晓 打算如何隐姓埋名
All right, boy. How do you intend to disappear? You’re the most famous couple in America.
奴隶时代有地下铁路
There’s the Underground Railroad, when during slave times
好了好了 采访结束

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!