What about your father? How did he die?
你当时仅十岁
You were only 10 years old,
也有很多猜测
and there’s a lot of speculation.
我没杀我老爸 我不想要
I didn’t kill my father, and I don’t want to talk about it.
别乱丢东西
Watch it, watch it!
没事 没事
It’s all right. It’s okay.
我们谈点别的 好吗?
Go on to something else, okay?
请继续
Please, let’s do.
告诉我
So, tell me,
你如何自待一个寻常的人
how can you look at an ordinary person,
一个有小孩的无辜百姓
an innocent guy with kids,
却敢开枪把他杀死
and then, shoot him to death?
你怎么让自己下得了手?
I mean, how can you bring yourself to do that?
无辜?
Innocent?
谁无辜 你吗?
Who’s innocent? Wayne? You innocent?
我无辜 没错 毫无疑问
I’m innocent, yes, I am. Of murder, definitely.
不过是杀人罢了 上帝创造的生物都会
It’s just murder, man. All God’s creatures do it in some form or another.
好比在森林里
I mean, look in the forest.
物种会猎杀其他族群
you got species killing other species.
人类也会猎杀 甚至残害森林
Our species killing all species including the forest,
只不过在工业社会中叫谋杀
and we just call it industry, not murder.
但我认为许多人
But I know a lot of people who
死得罪有应得
deserve to die.
为什么他们罪有应得
Why do they deserve to die?
我认为人都有过去 罪恶
I think everybody got
和一些见不得人的事
something in their past. Some sin. Some awful, secret thing.
许多活人其实早就死了
A lot of people walking around already dead
只是需要有人帮他们结束生命
just need to be put out of their misery.
这就是我的任务 命运使者
That’s where I come in. Fate’s messenger.
除非小麦落地枯死 否则仍旧是一粒
Except a corn or wheat falleth to the ground and die, it abideth alone.
一旦落地生根
But if it die
就会结成垒垒果实
it bringeth forth much fruit.
你的理论就是
The theory that
大家都会遇上克星 对不对?
“everyone meets a serial killer halfway” thing?
你是这个意思吗?
Is that what you’re saying?
狼不知何以身为狼 鹿不知何以身为鹿
The wolf don’t know why he’s a wolf, the deer don’t know why he’s a deer.
上帝就是把它们创造成那样
God just made it that way.
你是说这是一个掠食性的世界
You’re saying that the world itself is predatory.
山狮吞鹿 是因为这头鹿命该绝
that when a mountain lion takes down an elk, it’s because it’s the elk’s time to go.
而那些企图拯救动物的人
And the B.S. Iiberal agenda about saving the herds
只是一味地在破坏生态平衡
only serves to overpopulate the balance of nature.
也许你是对的 我虽然不同意 但也许你才是对的
Maybe you’re right. I don’t think so, but maybe you are.
共同掠食 环境掠食
Corporate and environmental predators.
核能掠食 生命本身即是一种猎杀
Nuclear predators. Life is a hunt.
我曾见过
I’ve seen it, I was there.
格拉那达的干暴♥动♥ 我在格拉那达看到全部经过
When the shit hit the fan at Grenada, I saw it all go down at Grenada.
所以 米基 你后悔吗
So tell me, Mickey, any regrets?
短短三周 取走50条人命
I mean, three weeks, 50 people killed.
算不上光彩
Not too cool, Mickey.
是52条 我不会花时间后悔的
Fifty-two, but I don’t spend a lot of time with regret.
那样很浪费精神
That’s a wasted emotion.
你总有点后悔吧
Seriously, you must have some regret. Rack your brain.
我希望那个印第安人没死
I wish that lndian hadn’t got killed.
坏透了
Bad, bad, bad!
他也是你枪下的一名牺牲者
One of your last victims.
那人养了一条响尾蛇
Man had a rattlesnake sitting in a corner.
响尾蛇
A rattlesnake?
他捡来饲养的
He could pick it up, pet it.
他看到了
He saw it.
他看到什么
He saw what?
恶魔 他看到恶魔了
The demon. He saw the demon.
恶魔
The demon?
什么恶魔
What demon?
人人心中皆有恶魔
Everybody got the demon in here, okay?
恶魔存在人心
The demon lives in here.
靠憎恨维生 烧 杀 掳 掠
It feeds on your hate. Cuts, kills, rapes.
它利用人性弱点及恐惧
It uses your weakness, your fears.
只有那邪恶的人才能生存
Only the vicious survive.
我们都明白在我们生存空问里 自己不是什么好东西
We all told we’re no good pieces of shit since we could breathe.
不久之后坏本性就显露出来了
After a while, you kind of become bad.
但你知道
But, you know,
杀了印第安人后我们不再杀人
after the lndian, we were gonna quit killing.
老家伙将我们的恶魔驱走了
The old man took it out of us.
为什么杀他?
What happened?
其实那是个误杀
It was all just a mistake, you know.
他本想帮助并有留我们
Man tried to help us. You know, pet us.
我小时候作过同样的梦
Same dream I’ve had since I was a kid. I guess.
在黑暗中我与一群动物乱窜
I just running with the animals in the darkness.
兔先生青面獠牙
Mr. Rabbit. Bloody fangs.
圣诞帽
Christmas hat.
有点
Little
疯狂的冲动 我不知道 我只是一味地跑
madness going on and I don’t know, we’re just running
我只是
I’m just
我就是兔先生
I’m Mr. Rabbit.
我把森林中的其他动物吃掉了
I’m eating every other animal in the forest.
死亡成为你所代表的事物
Death. just death kind of becomes what you are
不久 你反而喜欢这样了
After a while, you begin to like it.
你了解什么叫领悟吗?
You know about realization, Wayne?
这一切只不过是
I mean, all this is just
虚幻
an illusion.
领悟的一刻
Mr. Rabbit says. “The moment of realization.
领悟的一刻值得
The moment of realization is worth
做上千次的祈祷
a thousand prayers.”
你疯了不成
You’re crazy, mate.
我认为我没你疯
I don’t think I’m any crazier than you are.
我即是光明也是黑暗
I’m extremes, dark and light, you know that.
我和梅一起发光
I’m light with Mal.
梅 梅
Mal. Mal.
墙上映著的就是你的影子
That’s your shadow on the wall.
谁也无法摆脱 对不对
Can’t get rid of your shadow, can you, Wayne?
唯一能除掉恶魔的办法
Now, you know, the only thing that kills a demon?
是爱
Love.
所以我知道梅乐莉是我的救赎
That’s why Mallory’s my salvation.
她教我如何去爱
She was teaching me how to love.
我原谅你 宝贝
I forgive you, baby.
就好像置身伊甸园一般
It was just like being in the Garden of Eden.
唯有爱才能杀死恶魔
Only love can kill the demon.
好好想想
Hold that thought.
对于手上的疤 我很抱歉
If these guys are in your eye line, I’m sorry.
你要扑点粉吗?
You want some powder? Do you want some powder?
梅乐莉 快起来
Rise and shine, Mallory.
面向墙壁
Turn around and face the wall.
别紧张 我们来聊聊
Relax, we want to have a talk, is all.
别太靠近 她会杀了你
Mr. Scagnetti, don’t get close to her. She’ll kill you.
她会真的会杀了你
One way or another, she’ll kill you.
别紧张 去看看我的书
Relax. Read my book.
我不是假慈悲的那种人
I’ve met women who were crocodiles,
但这位小姐
but this little lady
她会和我相处愉快的
I think she’s got a sweet streak for me.
拿著 没关系的
Here, y’all take that. it’s okay. Come on.
-我们不行 -没关系
-Sir, we’re not allowed. -That’s okay. Come on.
不要紧的 各位
It’s okay, guys.
要抽烟吗?
Smoke?
我知道你抽烟
I know you smoke.
我不是来伤害你的
I’m not here to hurt you, Mallory.
我想和你做朋友
I want to be your friend.
我要是碰到需要朋友的女孩
If I ever met a girl who needs a friend
那就是你
it’s you.
你长得好漂亮
You’re a very pretty girl.
还记得上次被♥操♥的事吗?
Remember the last time you got fucked?
还记得吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!