Hey you bonehead sissy, this is Jack Scagnetti, Knox!
把枪放下
Now you put that gun down!
去你的 史坎内提
Fuck you, Scagnetti!
-我要割掉她的奶♥子♥ -你割呀
-Now! I’ll cut her tits off! -Go ahead, Scagnetti!
我再带她去装矽胶
I’ll get her some silicon implants.
我发誓 我真的会割她奶♥子♥
I swear to God, I’ll cut her tits off!
就在这里
right here, right now!
割呀 你没胆割
Go ahead! You ain’t got the balls!
别管我 他不敢割的
Don’t give up! He won’t do it!
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
米基真有男子气概
看我这招
Watch this!
你满意了吗?
You like that?

Oh, God! Okay!
-枪放下 -别割她
-Hey, put that gun down! -Don’t cut her!
-把手举高让我看 -站到亮的地方
Put your hands where I can see them and step in the light!
好 我要出来了
All right, I’m coming out!
他有一把好大的枪
把手举高让我看 乖
Put your hands where I can see them. Good boy.
站到亮的地方 快
Now step out in the light. Come on.
对 走过来
All right!
到屋外来 大人物
Someone come get this bitch. Get this bitch!

All right!
来一个人抓住这贱♥人♥
To get this beach.
来抓大野狼
Come get the big bad wolf!
来这里
Come on!
你乖乖就犯 王八蛋
You’re in my light, motherfuckers! Shove over!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
老天 我的眼睛
Oh, God, my eye!
别开枪 别开枪
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
别杀了他 我去弄死他
Don’t kill him! I’m going to fuck with him!
别杀了他
No! Do not kill him!
你就只能叫到这群喽罗吗?
One camera all you can muster, Jack? Huh?
你还不算上是老大 浑帐
You ain’t that big a star yet, cocksucker.
你和我一对一单挑 干
You’re on, you and me, one on one, let’s go.
去你的 来 来!
Fuck you! Yeah! Bring it, bring it, bring it.
做掉这个杀♥警♥的无赖
Fry this cop killer!
他现在无力反抗了
感觉如何 感觉如何 大哥
How’s that feel, big shot?
拿下这个杀♥警♥的家伙
Cop killer!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
让他跳起来
Make that motherfucker dance!
米基 要不要来一杯
Hey, Mickey. Want a drink?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -开个玩笑
-Fuck you! -Just joking.
我的宝贝呢 她在哪儿?
Where is my baby? Where is she?
放了她
Let her go. Let her go.
你还好吧 宝贝
You okay, baby?
这鞋是用来走路的
These boots were made for walking
鞋的作用在此
And that’s just what they’ll do
总有一天 鞋印会踩满你全身
One of these days these boots Are gonna walk all over you
不准拍照 清理现场
No pictures! No pictures! Clear the area!
一年以后
我一直很想见你 史坎内提
Always wanted to meet you, Scagnetti.
我很崇拜你
I really respect you.
知道吗 我还买♥♥了你写的书
You know what? I even bought your book.
从头念到尾
I read the whole damn thing.
帮我签个名
How about an autograph?
典狱长
Warden
杰克·史坎内提
Jack Scagnetti.
杜埃·麦克劳斯基 欢迎到地狱
Dwight McClusky. Welcome to hell.
幸会了 典狱长
Great to meet you, warden.
我最钟爱的那两个浑蛋呢
So how the hell are my two favorite assholes?
我把他们安排在那边
We got them two ratfucks back up in there.
-我猜你想见他们 -当然
-I guess you’ll want to see ’em. -Why not?
我在电视上看到你 我还看了你的书 印象
I seen you on TV. I even read your goddamn book. I’m impressed.
为什么好莱坞不找你拍戏
Surprised Hollywood ain’t found you.
你的事 拍成电影一定卖♥♥座
Your story would be a better movie than that “Serpico” shit.
我要告诉你 在我那个年代
I’ll tell you something, Scagnetti. In all of my days in the penal business
刑期可没现在轻 对吧
and that ain’t no small amount of days, right boys?
-对 -对
-Oh, no. -Nope.
米基和梅乐莉纳克斯无疑是
Mickey and Mallory Knox are, without a doubt,
最坏的两个浑蛋
the most twisted, depraved pair of shitfucks.
受我管束真是我的恶梦
it’s ever been my displeasure to lay my goddamn eyes on.
这两个痞子简直提醒我们
I’m telling you, these two motherfuckers are a walking reminder
这制度有多么地不健全
of how fucked up the system is.
别挑起我的不悦 典狱长
Don’t get me started, okay? Don’t get me started.
杜埃 叫我杜埃
Dwight. You call me Dwight.
他们杀了牢友及警卫
They killed inmates and guards?
短短一年就杀了三名牢友
Three inmates, five guards and one shrink
三名牢友 五名警卫和一名导员
all in one year’s time.
开门
Open that damn gate.
心理医师吗?
Psychiatrist?
医生问梅乐莉
Miss Mallory strangled his ass when he made the mistake of asking
父母长的什么样
what her parents were like.
她气得勒人脖子
She done it all on tranquillizers.
爱是不是很伟大
Ain’t love grand?
是真的吗 好像天大的谎言
Ain’t that the truth? It’s like that other big lie
爱的力量使地球转动
“Love makes the world go around.”
我有话要讲
I need to talk to you about something. . .
一个人要怎样成为疯子的专家
How’s a fella like you get to be a specialist in psychos, anyway?
我建议找人杀了你母亲
I’d recommend having your mother killed by one.
我开始对这方面感兴趣
After that happened, I developed an interest.
发生什么事?
What happened?
小时候我住德州
I was born, I spent the first part of my life in Texas.
可是你没有德州腔
You don’t have an accent.
我可不想学那些王八讲话
I don’t wanna talk like those assholes.
我妈也是德州人
My mother was from Texas.
我指的是那些欺负我的浑帐
I mean the other asses. The ones who beat the shit out of me
我8岁时 我们去公园玩
Anyway, when I was 8, we went to play in the park.
就在同一天
It was the same day Charles Whitman
查理斯惠特曼上学校的路上疯狂射路人
climbed the University of Texas Tower and started shooting strangers.
-你当时在场 -是啊
-You was with her? -Sure was.
好笑的是 我没有听到枪响 什么也没听到
The thing is, I didn’t hear any of the shots. I didn’t hear any other.
我本来和母亲同行 突然间
One minute, I’m with my mother and suddenly
她的胸膛开花 她倒地不起 我则呆立一旁
chest explodes. She hits the ground, and I’m just looking at her.
她的前臂飞离 屁♥股♥开花
Her arm flies off, her hip explodes.
我却连一声枪响没听到
And I’m not hearing any of the shots.
碰 她的胸膛开花
Boom! Her chest exploded.
我一整天躺在草地上
I spent all goddamned day lying on the grass
任由蚂蚂中蚁咬我
being eaten alive by fuckin’ ant’s, thinking
脑中想著妈是怎么了
“What happened to my mom?”
从此以后我对
And since then, I’ve had a strong opinion about the
美国速食文化的精神病 很有心得
psychopathic fringe thriving in America’s fast food culture.
我倾向于不显露自律
I tend not to exhibitthe self discipline,
成为一个温和的员警
becoming of a police officer.
说的对 不介意我叫你杰克吧
You got it right, Jack. You don’t mind do you, if I call you Jack?
这里有一屋子的心理医生 谈论着疯子
We got an army of shrinks. Talks about mania
精神分♥裂♥症 精神错乱 心神不宁
and schizophrenia and multi-phrenia and obsessions.
逼得我也快发疯了
And it makes me sick.
什么骄傲 自大 全是狗屁
It’s all pride, it’s arrogance, it’s bullshit.
米基和梅乐莉还不是最严重的 把门打开
Mickey and Mallory Knox are not the sickest I’ve seen. Open it.

Yes, sir.
今晚将播放电影《逃离猩球》
Tonight’s movie will be “Escape from the Planet of the Apes”.
杜埃 为什么是我? 那是?
So, why me, Dwight? What’s this really about?
杰克 你能感觉得我吗 那股沉默的气气
Can you feel it, Jack? Silence in the air?
那是你在牢里最不想遇上的
it’s the one thing, you don’t want it in a prison, Jack.
沉默
Silence.
大家都好吗?
You boys all right?
你♥他♥妈♥的瞪什么瞪
What the fuck is you looking at?
大家都好吗?
You boys all right?
我说你♥他♥妈♥的瞪谁
I said, what the fuck you looking at?
放下你给我试试看
Drop it! Try this on, big boy.
王八蛋 起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!