和老板上过床
and fucking your boss!
这一定是唐娜
That must be Donna.
我要告诉她坏消息
I’ll tell her the bad news.
别让通心粉凉了 艾德
Don’t let your macaroni get cold, Ed.
有何贵干
Yes?
送东西给艾德·威尔森
Delivery for Ed Wilson.
这是什么玩意
What on earth is it?
牛肉 50磅的牛肉
It’s beef, lady. Fifty pounds of beef.
你等一下
Wait right here.
我有话要和我先生说
I have to have a word with my husband.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是米基 你呢?
Mickey. Who are you?
我叫梅乐莉
I’m Mallory.
你该改名叫美女
You ought to change your name to Beautiful.
你肉吃很多吗?
You a big meat eater, Mallory?
说不定哟
I could be.
你老是穿这样吗 还是
You always dress like that? Or you just
在恭候我的大驾
waiting for me?
我怎会为一个陌生人盛装打扮
Why would I dress like this for somebody I don’t know?
也许是你肚里的蛔虫告诉你的
Maybe something inside you told you to. You know?
好比像天意
Like fate.
你相信天意吗?
Do you believe in fate, Mallory?
或许吧
Maybe.
你看上去心情不好
You don’t look too happy.
要不要边兜风边谈谈
Wanna go for a ride? Talk about it?
艾德 你答应过医生不吃肉的
Ed, you promised your doctor no more meat.
我爱吃什么就吃什么 怎样
I eat what I want. So what?
什么烂食物 吃完还得祷告
This fucking food here, you pray after you eat it.
我可不希望你动脉阻塞 昏倒在饭桌上
I don’t want you to clog up your arteries and keel over at the table.
别他妈的哭 热情都被浇熄了
Don’t fucking cry, it turns me off!
我有15年没哭过了
I haven’t cried in 15 years,
而你从来都没碰我一下
and you still haven’t touched me!
那他又怎么说?
Yeah, how ’bout him?
你喝醉了 以为是在梅的房♥问
You were drunk and you thought you were in Mallory’s room!
所以才会生了凯文
That’s why we have Kevin.
你是说梅乐莉是我妈
What? You mean Mallory’s my mom?
我要把肉退回去
I’m sending the meat back!
我不在乎你怎么对我
I don’t care what you do to me!
你知道我会怎么做
You know what I’ll do to you.
艾德 你看 上头说什么
Ed, look!What’s it say?
我跟送肉的出去了
Out with the meat man.
天亮前回来 梅乐莉上
Back before dawn. Love, Mallory.
贱♥人♥
That stupid bitch!
他们偷了你的车子
Is that your car?
我的车
My car?
浑帐东西
That meat man cocksucker!
我养的人他竟然带走了
I broke her in, and he grabbed her.
我连他一块修理
I’ll fix his ass.
快报♥警♥
Call the cops! Come on!
我眼中只有你
Everything I see, I see you, Mal.
我知道 宝贝 我要抓狂了
I know, baby. I’m going crazy too.
因为你 再丑的东西都好看
Even ugliness looks beautiful because of you.
既然我来了 每晚都会找你
Even though I’m in here, I visit you every night.
听我说 米基
Listen, Mickey.
我爸要我们全家搬走
My daddy, he’s gonna move us away
那你就找不到我了
so that you can’t never find me,
我好害怕
and I’m scared.
他无法将你我分开
He can’t keep me away from you.
他说你要是敢再出现
He said if you ever show up
他要宰了你
he’s gonna kill you.
宰了我 什么时候
Kill me? When’s this supposed to happen?
我能为你做点什么?
Can I help you?
他不让我单独一人
He won’t leave me alone.
他老爱碰我
He keeps fucking touching me
我受不了
and I can’t take it.
我要走了
I have to go.
要是被他发现我不见了 他会痛扁我一顿
‘Cause if he finds out I’m gone, he’s gonna beat me.
我只想告诉你我爱你 想你
I just wanted to tell you I love you and I miss you.
不要忘了我
Don’t forget about me.
你不会忘记我吧?
You won’t forget me?
我不会忘了你
I won’t forget about you.
酷毙了 无论他带你去哪里
It’s cool. No matter where he takes you
都无所谓 因为这是天意
Timbuktu, it don’t matter, because we’re fate.
懂吗
Understand?
没人能达背天意
Nobody can stop fate. Nobody can.
总有一天晚上
One of these nights soon
我会去接你
I’ll be coming for you.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我爱你
I love you.
龙♥卷♥风♥ 龙♥卷♥风♥
Tornado! Tornado!
快走 快走
Move! move! move! move!
大家快上车 快
All right. You guys get on the goddamn bus! Now!
快快上车
Get on the fuckin’ bus!
停下 不然我开枪了!
Stop or I’ll shoot!
扭断他的手臂
Break his arm.
没有打斗 有什么看头 看两个浑帐
There’s no action. What am I watching two fags?
宰了他 宰了那个死印第安人
Kill him. Kill the fucking lndian!
你♥他♥妈♥的要上哪去
Where do you think you’re going?
我要离家出走
I’m going out!
哪都不准去
You ain’t going nowhere.
杰克 米基回来了
Hey Dick. Mickey’s back.
正是你这个浑帐东西
Just the prick I wanna see.
好 你这贱相
All right, fuckface.
我要挖出你的眼球给你瞧
Now I’m gonna take your eye out and show it to you.
揍他 揍他
Beat him.
你这贱女人
You been fucking the wrong woman!
贱♥人♥
You stupid bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的下♥贱♥
You stupid, fucking bitch!
你闭嘴
You will shut up!
吃你的东西去
You will eat your food!
你给我听著
You will listen to me!
你干净吗? 你湿透了吗?
Are you clean? Are you soapy and wet?
你这个贱♥人♥
You stupid bitch!
他挂了 他挂了
He’s dead! He’s dead!
老太婆呢?
Now, where’s the old bag?
他挂了 他挂了
He’s dead!He’s dead!
嗨 妈
Hi, Mom.
你每次都不管
You never did nothing!
等等
Wait!
凯文 你自♥由♥了
You’re free, Kevin.
不论天涯海角
Wherever we go
不论发生什么事
or whatever happens, Mickey
当我举头仰望星空
when I look up at the stars
我知道你也在仰望
I’ll know you’re looking up at the same ones.
看一样的东西 宝贝
Same ones, baby.
有你的日子天天开心
You make every day feel like kindergarten.
好耶
All right!
我们去采购
I think we should get a whole bunch of stuff,
因为我需要一堆新衣服
because I need a whole new wardrobe
我现在是个全新的女人了
because I’m a new woman now.
我是个全新的女人了
I’m a new woman!
你是个全新的女人了
She’s a new woman!
过去都抛诸脑后了
Past is behind us, Mal.
该是到长大的时候了
It’s time to grow up.
我们还有好长的路要走
We have the road to hell in front of us.

Mal?
干嘛
Yes?
嫁给我好吗
Will you marry me?
我当然愿意
Of course I’ll marry you.
我等你说这句话 等好久了
I’ve been waiting for you to say that for so long.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!