我把它脱下来 好方便我洗头
I just took it off so I wouldn’t snag my hair when I washed it.
宝贝 你瞧
Okay, baby, look.
就算这戒指把你头发都勾掉了
Even if that ring pulls out every hair on your head,
它仍然得戴在你手上
it stays on.
就算我眼珠被勾掉了也不能脱
If it tears out my eyeballs, it never comes off.
我们干的每一票都源于这玩意
Every great thing we do starts with these.
既然你这么说
Since you put it that way.
你干嘛看著她
Why are you looking at her?
我要出去兜风
I’m going for a ride.
宝贝
Baby, hold on.
也许我们可以来个三人行
I thought maybe we could just throw her into the mix.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
别自以为可爱
Quit being so fucking cute!
你自己一人可爱就行了
You can be cute by yourself.
小米基好俊呀
Little Mickey, you’re so fucking pretty!
去搞她
You go fuck her.
搞不好我会
Maybe I just will!
要找乐子玩吗?
We gonna have some fun?!
不要!
No!
加满
Fill her up.
-我可以看那辆车吗? -去看吧
-Can I look at that car? -Go ahead.
小姐 总共17块
That’ll be 17 bucks, lady.
好车
That’s a nice ‘Vette.
等等
Wait a second.
我好像认得你
Don’t I know you?
不会吧
I don’t think so.
想碰我吗?
Do you want to touch me?

Yeah.
说你要我
Tell me you want me.
我要你
I want you.
说我漂亮
Tell me I’m beautiful.
你好漂亮
You are beautiful.
我美吗
Am I beautiful?
美极了 美得受不了
So beautiful, I can’t stand it.
我性感吗
Am I sexy?
性感
Yes.
你很性感
You’re sexy.
下去
Go down.
狗屎
Holy shit!
你是梅乐莉·纳克斯 对不对
You’re Mallory Knox, ain’t you?
这是我最不爽的一次
It’s the worst fucking head I ever got in my life!
下次不要这么猴急
Next time don’t be so fucking eager.
书名叫史坎内提大对决
It’s called Scagnetti on Scagnetti,
在当地书店说不定买♥♥得到
It’s probably at your local bookstore.
-你怎么不去买♥♥一本? -我会的
-Why don’t you go buy it? -I will.
你也是个作家
An author too, huh?
我老婆绝对不会穿这种内♥裤♥
My wife could never wear these.
好漂亮的屁♥股♥
Now that is a perfect ass.
真美
It’s nice.
她的手臂
There’s her arm.
她的头
Her head.
这里有响唾液的痕迹
Dry saliva drops. See ’em?
我就中意这一型的女孩
That’s my type of girl. I like her.
来瞧瞧这位仁兄
Let’s see what we got here, scooter.
挂了
Give it up.
梅乐莉·纳克斯
Mallory Knox
现在来会一会杰克·史坎内提
meet Jack Scagnetti.
你现在到底想去哪
Exactly where do you expect us to be going?
我们该上哪去?
Where exactly are we supposed to be?
下一站要去哪?
What town is it that’s out here?
干 条子
Fuck, it’s the fucking cheese.
瞄一下后照镜
Quit looking in the rear view. Sit back.
把打火机放底下
Put the lighter on the floor. Put the lighter on the floor, Mickey.
把袋子藏好
Bury the bag.
放轻松
Would you relax?
左转就会有城镇
Make a left up here. I think there’s a town.
我只看到沙漠
All I see is desert.
没错 酋长
That’s right, Cochise
去吃点烤面包吧!
go eat some more fried bread.
给我吃一点
Give me some ‘shrooms, Mal.
我的吃光了
Mine ain’t kicking in yet.
左转
Turn left?
左转到哪里 你这个贱♥人♥
Turn left? To what, you stupid bitch?
你才是贱♥人♥
“You stupid bitch.”
你这个贱♥人♥
“You stupid bitch”?
你这个贱♥人♥
“You stupid bitch”!
米基 我爸都这么叫我的
Mickey, that’s what my father used to call me!
我以为你会比较有创意
Thought you’d be more creative than that.
你输了 米基 你输了
You’re losing it, Mickey! You’re losing it!
鸡不拉屎 鸟不生蛋的地方
Snakes and birds. Ain’t nothing out here.
我要去弄点汽油来
I’d go down on a lawman for a gallon of gas.
我告诉你 这是90年代
Let me tell you something. This is the 1990s.
在这时代 男人得有所抉择
In this day and age, a man has to have choices.
男人得变化多端
A man has to have variety.
说什么屁话
What’re you talkin’ about. “variety”?
我是人♥质♥吗?
Hostages?
你现在想搞女人吗?
You want to fuck some other women now?
你是不是这个意思
Is that what you’re talkin’ about?
你为什么选上我
Why’d you pick me up?
为什么带我离开那该死的家
Why take me out of my fuckin’ house and kill my parents with me?
你不是对我有所承诺吗?
Ain’t you committed to me?
我们他妈的要往哪里去
Where are we fucking going?
放轻松好吗
Just relax, all right?
是我 你的爱人 不是恶魔
It’s me, your lover, not some demon,
不是你的老头 放轻松
not your father, all right? Relax.
你不是我的爱人 不是
No, you’re not my fuckin’ lover.
你不是我的 你有爱过我吗
You’re not my fuckin’. You been lovin’ me?
你有爱过我吗?
You’ve been fucking loving me?
你♥他♥妈♥的算哪门子爱我
You’ve been lovin’ me real fuckin’ true!

Hey. listen,
我们有烟草 很多烟草
We got tobacco, lots of tobacco.
能不能卖♥♥点汽油给我们
You got any gas we can buy?
我认为他听不懂英文
I don’t think he speaks English.
等一下想办法偷了驴子就走
Push comes to shove, we can snatch that donkey and ride out of here.
请进
Come on in.
请进
Come on in.
天呀
Oh, my God!
那蛇乖不乖
That a friendly snake?
是一条响尾蛇
It’s a rattlesnake.
我叫梅乐莉
My name is Mal-lo-ry.
他叫米基
This is Mick-ey.
你好
How you doing?
我们不是本地人
We’re not from here.
我们好像置身阴阳魔界
It’s kinda like “The Twilight Zone” or something.
那是你太太吗
Is that your wife?
华盛顿
Washington
她死了
He died?
他是你的小孩
He was your baby?
有点邪气
Feel the demons here?
我们才邪
I think we’re the demons.
她是不是疯了?
她病得很厉害
在魔鬼的世界迷失了自己
爷爷 帮帮他们嘛
或许他们不喜欢接受别人帮助
从前 有个女人外出捡柴火时
在雪地里发现一只冻僵的毒蛇
她将蛇带回家疗养
有一天蛇竟然咬了她的脸脸
她临终前问蛇
你为什么咬我? 蛇回答道
笨蛋 因为我是蛇
老蛇 去当条蛇吧
你在搞谁
Who you out there fuckin’?
-你老爸 -贱女人
-Your father. -Bitch!
孙子 要做个男子汉
我说闭嘴
I said, shut up!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!