我看到过你把酒藏在汽修厂里
I used to watch you hide your booze in the garage.
是啊 你把它偷走了
Yeah, you stole it, too.
我就知道是你
I figured it was you.
你让我损失一大笔钱
You cost me a lot of money.
是啊 我把它们都倒了
Yeah, I poured it out
因为我受够了你醉醺醺的模样
because I was sick of seeing you drunk all the time.
我就知道是你
I figured it was you.
你哥哥永远不会做这种偷偷摸摸的事
You would never catch your brother sneaking around like that.
我为祖国服务
I served my country.
我依法交税
I pay my taxes.
我有权利
And I got a right to do
做我自己想做的事
whatever the goddamn hell I want.
所以我猜你想做的就是喝酒
So, I guess you do drink.
-喝一点 -喝得不少吧
– A little bit. – A lot.
好吧
All right.
我喝酒很多
So, I drink a lot!
该死的 那又怎样
God damn it, so what?
你想做啥做啥 我也一样
You do what you want to do, and so do I.
要是你娶了你妈 你也会酗酒的
You would drink, too, if you were married to your mother.
你没资格跟我说该做什么
And it ain’t your job to tell me what to do,
你个小杂碎
you little cocksucker.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad!
干啥
What?
要我带你回雷和玛莎家吗
Should I take you back to Ray and Martha’s?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不是还欠我钱吗
Say, don’t you owe me a couple of bucks?
我的天哪 是伍迪·格兰特
Christ Almighty, it’s Woody Grant.
真不敢相信 你怎么样 伍迪
I don’t believe it! How the hell are you, Woody?
天哪 我从没想到会在霍桑看到你
God, I never thought I’d see you back in Hawthorne.
伙计们 来给我老朋友伍迪问个好
Fellas, say hello to my old friend Woody.
你好 伍迪
Hello, Woody.
太好了
Yeah!
坐过去点 过去点 坐下 坐下
Move over. Move over. Sit down, sit down.
真不敢相信 天哪 伍迪
I don’t believe this. Jesus Christ, Woody.
你过得咋样
So, how you been?
-还不错 -是吗
– Pretty good. – Yeah?
我也是 没啥可抱怨的
Me, too. I can’t complain.
天哪 真是好久不见 伍迪
Boy, it’s been a long time, Woody.
确实很久了
A long time.
你好 我叫戴维 是伍迪的儿子
Hi, I’m David, Woody’s son.
我是艾德·佩格莱姆
Oh. Ed Pegram.
艾德·佩格莱姆
Ed Pegram?
戴维 该死 不是吧
Davey? Oh, no shit.
你过的咋样
How you doing, guy?
上次见你的时候
You know, the last time I saw you,
你还只是个小孩子
you was just a little shaver.
以前你大概这么高的时候
I used to give you candy bars down at the garage
我还在汽修厂给过你糖块呢
when you were about this high.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爸爸好像还给过你空压机呢
And apparently, my dad used to give you air compressors.
怎么会
How’s that?
没事
Nothing.
爸爸 我去一下洗手间
Hey, Dad, I’m going to the bathroom.
别提钱的事
Don’t say anything about the money.

Huh?
别提钱的事
Don’t say anything about the money.
你还住在比林斯吗
You still living up in Billings?
是的
Yeah.
什么风把你吹到这里来了
What brings you down here?
我只是路过
I’m just passing through.
该死 伍迪·格兰特现在是百万富翁了
Goddamn, Woody Grant is a millionaire!
有谁会想得到呢
Who would have thought it, huh?
下一轮伍迪来请
The next round is on Woody.
慢点 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
你看到他们脸上的表情了吗
Did you see the look on their faces?
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I saw.
你看到那些人脸上的表情了吗
Did you see the look on those fellas’ faces?
麦迪逊
县立银行
早上好 小伙子们
Well, good morning, boys.
昨晚睡得很晚 对吧
Slept in a little late, did you?

Morning.
戴维 自己找把椅子坐
Davey, get yourself a chair from over there.
伍迪 你坐到这里来
And Woody, you sit right on down here.
就在那里 对了
Right there, yeah.
饿了吗
Hungry?
是的 要是你这里有…
Yeah, but it would be great if you have some, uh…
咖啡就好了
some coffee.
我早上接到洛厄尔·迈耶森的电♥话♥
Got a call from Lowell Meyerson this morning.
还有玛丽·约拉克的
And Mary Jurak.
伍迪现在可是全镇的话题
Woody, here, is the talk of the town.
是吗
Is that right?
为啥你不跟我们说你发财了 伍迪
Why didn’t you tell us you was rich, Woody?
戴维不让我说
David said not to.
他没发财
He’s not rich.
你本来可以跟我们说说
You could have told us the real reason
你来镇上的真正原因
you were coming through town.
我们为你高兴
We’re just tickled for you.
你带了吗
You got it on you?
我们当然想看看
Yeah, we sure would like to see
一百万美元是啥样的
what a million dollars looks like.
我们还要到林肯才能拿到钱
We still got to go to Lincoln to get it.
该死的 你中威力球了
Goddamn, you hit the Powerball!
美国盛行的一种彩票 相当于六♥合♥彩♥
把彩票给我们看看 伍迪叔叔
Show us the ticket, Uncle Woody.
说真的 他没中奖
Honestly, he didn’t win anything.
我没中奖
I didn’t win anything.
我不是怪你 伍迪
I don’t blame you, Woody.
换了是我 也不想搞得尽人皆知
I wouldn’t broadcast it either,
除非我把钱存到银行
not until I had it in the bank.
你还得小心不要被坏人惦记上
You have to watch out for buzzards, too.
我和巴特 我们可以送你们过去
Bart and me, we can drive you.
当然
Sure.
我们可以一小时把你们送到林肯
We could get you to Lincoln in an hour.
林肯离这有200多英里呢
Lincoln is over 200 miles.
好吧 一个半小时 你去的话要多久
Okay, an hour-and-a-half. How long would it take you?
一天半
A day-and-a-half.
能中这种大奖真是太棒了
Must be nice, winning that kind of scratch.
我们真为你骄傲 伍迪
We’re real proud of you, Woody.
我相信爸爸妈妈也一定会为你感到骄傲的
And I know Ma and Pa would’ve been real proud, too.
对啊 真是太好了
Hell, yeah, it must be nice.
爸 你觉得好吗
Is it nice, Dad?
什么好不好
Is what nice?
中了那个奖
Winning all that money?
好 好极了
Yeah, pretty nice.
霍桑市汽车时刻表
公共汽车站
你好啊 伍迪 还记得我吗
Hey there, Woody. Remember me?
我是伯尼·博文 你最近还好吗
Bernie Bowen, how you doing?
很好
Pretty good.
我也听说你过得不错
That’s what I hear.
大家都在说伍迪·格兰特成了百万富翁
Everybody’s saying how Woody Grant’s a millionaire.
这大概是多年来
Well, that’s the most exciting news
这里最振奋人心的消息了
around here for ages!
其实没什么
It’s no big deal.
没什么?
No big deal?
天哪 你就要过上赖利一样的生活了
Jeez! There’s a guy living the life of Reilly.
美国三大汽车零件连锁商之一
左手一百万 右手一百万
A million here, a million there.
你就要上报纸头条了
Oh, the newspaper’s gonna do a big write-up on you.
我的照片会登报吗
I’m gonna get my picture in the paper?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!