我答应带你去林肯
Look, the only reason I agreed to take you to Lincoln
只是为了能离开比林斯一段时间
was to get out of Billings for a while,
花点时间陪陪你
and maybe have some time with you.
顺便让你闭嘴
And to get you to shut up.
好吧
All right.
什么好吧
All right, what?
我闭嘴
I’ll shut up.
那林肯的事怎么办
And what about Lincoln?
我们不去也行
We don’t have to go.
很好
Good.
爸 爸
Dad! Dad.
诺福克[美国弗吉尼亚州东南部港市]
他们可以让他住院
So, they can keep him here
一直到明天下午
until tomorrow afternoon or so.
然后我们大概就上路回家了
And then I guess we’ll just start driving home.
大概星期二晚上到
We’ll probably see you Tuesday night.
好的 谢谢你 戴维
Okay. Thanks, David.
我和妈妈明天一早就得走了
Mom and I will head out early tomorrow morning.
我必须赶回去 所以…
I have to get back, so…
我得一直听他抱怨丢掉奖金的事
And I’m gonna have to listen to him
一直到他死为止
harp about losing his fortune for the rest of his life,
或者是我死
or my life.
那样的话他就要给我下葬了
He’s gonna bury me at this rate.
你这个大傻瓜
You big idiot.
要我把门关上吗
You want this open or closed?
关上吧
Might as well close it.

Dad?
服务区
林肯市界
玉米壳州[内布拉斯加州别称]市场营销股份有限公♥司♥
等下 爸 你不能穿成这样进去
Wait, Dad. Dad. You can’t go in like that.
过来 你得把病服脱了
Come on, you have to get your robe off.
来 到这边来
Here. Come back here.
您好 需要帮助吗
Hi. Can I help you?
你好
Hi.
我爸爸是来领他的一百万奖金的
My father is here to collect his million dollars.
爸 把信给我
Dad, give me the letter.
抱歉 您的号♥码没中奖
I’m sorry, your number wasn’t one of the winning numbers.
看来你没中奖
Looks like you didn’t win.
但是上面说我中奖了
But it says I won.
上面是说如果你拿到中奖号♥码
It says you won if your number is one of the winning numbers.
很抱歉 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
希望你们没有走很远的路
I hope you guys didn’t have to come too far.
我们从蒙大拿来的
Montana.
天啊
Oh, my.
爸 看来只能这样了
Well, Dad, I guess that’s it.
我可以给你们一个礼品
I can give you a free gift,
帽子或者坐垫之类的
like a hat or a seat cushion.
你要帽子还是坐垫
You want a hat or a seat cushion?

Huh?
你想要帽子还是坐垫
Do you want a hat or a seat cushion?
帽子
A hat.
给他一顶帽子吧
He’ll take the hat.
这种事常发生吗
Does this happen a lot?
是啊 时常会有
Yeah. Every once in a while.
一般都是像你♥爸♥一样的老人
Usually older people like your father.
他有老年痴呆症吗
Does he have Alzheimer’s?
他只是总相信别人的话
He just believes stuff that people tell him.
太可怜了
Oh. That’s too bad.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
获奖者

Dad?

Dad.
听着呢
I’m here.
我们要回比林斯了 好吗
We’re going back to Billings, okay?
好的
Okay.
我们可能会先停几站
We might make a couple quick stops first.
随便你
Whatever you want.
汽车零售
我没明白你的车怎么了
I don’t understand what’s happening with your car.
这个嘛 他们给的条件很划算
Well, they made me a real good offer for it.
这都不是辆轿车啊
It’s not much of a car.
对 这卡车比原来那辆好多了
Yeah, this truck is a real step up.
只用了五年 基本上是全新的
It’s only five years old. It’s practically brand-new.
还有 希望你别介意
Oh, and I hope you don’t mind
我把车记在你名下了
I put your name on the title.
你说这车是我的
My name is on the title, you say?
对 但是你得让我来开
Yeah, but you’re gonna have to let me drive it.
你说服领奖处的人了吗
You work out something with the prize people?

Yeah.
他们最多也只能给卡车了
They were willing to go as far as the truck.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in.
12加仑便携式空压机
好了 爸 现在轮到你开了
Okay, Dad, it’s your turn to drive.
你说我不能开的
You said I couldn’t.
就在洛卡斯特街上开
Just drive it down Locust Street.
只有几个街区 也没什么车
It’s only a few blocks. There’s no traffic.
来吧
Come on.
这是你的卡车
It’s your truck.
你好啊 挺不错的嘛 伍迪
Hey, there! Looking good, Woody!
趴下
Get down.
-什么 -该死 快趴下
– What? – God damn it! Get down!
挺不错哈
Looking good!
中 西 部 银 行
欢迎来到霍桑
再会 艾伯特
So long, Albert.
再会 伍迪
So long, Woody.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!