Go back to bed.
好了 先生
All right, sir.
能受了吗
Are you hanging with me?
如果我弄疼你了就说话 伙计
Let me know if I’m hurting you, bud.
别担心 马上就好
Don’t worry about it. Almost done.
好了 先生 那应该就没问题了
All right, sir. That ought to pretty much do it.
你配合得很好
You did great.
稍等一下
Give me a second.
我的假牙去哪了
Where’s my teeth?
你把假牙丢了吗
You lost your teeth?
你是不是把它落在旅馆了
Did you leave them at the motel?
没有
No.
酒馆里呢
The tavern?
我没去过酒馆
I wasn’t in no tavern.
你是不是把假牙落在供应酒水
Did you leave them at the place where they serve alcohol
但是你不称之为酒馆的地方了
that you don’t call a tavern?
肯定是我在铁轨旁摔倒的时候丢了
Must have been when I fell by the tracks.
先生们
Gentlemen,
谢谢你们的耐心等待
thank you for your patience.
考虑到头部的伤口相当严重
Considering it’s a pretty bad head wound,
加上他年龄大 神智不清
his age, his confusion,
还有酗酒史
and his history of drinking,
我真心觉得我们得让他
I really think we should keep him in the hospital
留院观察一天左右
a day or so for observation.
我不喝酒
I don’t drink.
听到没有 爸
You hear that, Dad?
我们周五前到不了林肯市了
We won’t be making Lincoln by Friday.
我们周一之前到都行
We have until Monday.
我要带你回家
We’re going to take you back home.
我不要回家
I’m not going home.
不行 我不能等到周一
No, I can’t wait until Monday.
不然我直到周三都没法回去工作了
That means I wouldn’t be back at work until Wednesday.
你不就是卖♥♥留声机嘛
Selling record players.
我可是得了一百万美元
I won a million dollars.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
刚好够你在医院里住一天的费用
That will just about pay for a day in the hospital.

Dad.

Dad.

Dad.
我找了 但是到处都找不到你的牙
Hey, I looked, but I couldn’t find your teeth anywhere.
在铁路旁边
They’re by the tracks.
妈跟雷叔叔和玛莎婶婶说过了
Listen, Mom talked to Uncle Ray and Aunt Martha,
他们会在霍桑招待我们过周末
and they’re going to put us up in Hawthorne over the weekend.
我不想去霍桑
I don’t want to go to Hawthorne.
周末去林肯 太天方夜谭了
There’s no sense going to Lincoln over the weekend.
我周一早上送你过去
I will get you there Monday morning.
反正玛莎婶婶说
Anyway, Aunt Martha said
她会邀请你所有兄弟过去
she’d invite all your brothers over
周日的时候小团圆一下
and have a little get-together on Sunday.
妈会坐大巴过来
Mom’s coming down on the bus,
可能罗尔斯和玛西也来
maybe Ross and Marcie, too.
肯定很不错
It’ll be nice.
我不想去霍桑
I don’t want to go to Hawthorne.
好啦 爸 我找到了
Oh! Okay! Dad, I found it!
在这里
Here it is!
等一下 这不是你的
Oh, wait. This isn’t yours.
我开玩笑的 给你
I was kidding. Here.
这不是我的
These ain’t mine.
肯定是你的
Of course they’re yours.

No.
还能是谁的呢
Whose else is it going to be?
-看看合不合适 -这不是我的牙
– See if it fits. – They’re not my teeth.
肯定是你的
They have to be.
我认得自己的牙齿
I ought to know my own teeth.
当然是我的牙齿啦
Of course they’re my teeth.
逗你呢 傻瓜
Don’t be a moron.
内布拉斯加州
好生活
植树节之乡
霍桑
你们好 小伙子们
Well, hello there, boys!
-玛莎婶婶好 -你们好
– Hey, Aunt Martha. – Hi.
伍迪
Woody!
玛莎
Martha.
戴维
Davey!
看看你 戴维
Look at you, Davey.
上一次在这里看到你
You couldn’t have been more than 15
你还不到十五岁
the last time you were here.
我刚也这样跟爸爸说
That was what I was saying to dad.
时间飞逝啊
It’s been a long time.
你有什么新鲜事要说吗 伍迪
Well, what do you got to say for yourself, Woody?
没有
Nothing.
你的头怎么了
What did you do to your head?
摔的
Fell.
你们格兰特家的人还真是惜字如金啊
You Grant brothers sure are men of few words.
快进来
Come on in.
看看谁来了 雷
Look who I found hanging around out front, Ray.
你的小♥弟♥弟♥ 伍迪
Your little brother, Woody.
你好吗 伍迪
What’s up, Woody?
老样子
Nothing.
你呢
How about you?
不咋样
Not much.
你好 雷叔叔
Hi, Uncle Ray.
厕所在哪里
You have a latrine?
在你左手边拐角处
Uh, around the corner, to your left.
你们还记得戴维表弟吗
You boys remember your cousin David?
-巴特 -你好
– Bart. – Hey.
-科尔 -你好
– Cole. – Hey.
我们很久都没见面了
It’s been a long time since we all met as kids.
你们咋样
What are you guys up to?
不咋样
Not much.
霍桑被这经济搞垮了 戴维
This economy has just tore up Hawthorne, Davey.
年轻人太不容易了
Things are hard for young men.
是啊 我现在销♥售♥
Yeah, I’m in the home theater
家庭影院和电子产品
and electronics business myself.
我只能说 世道艰难
It’s a rough time, I’ll tell you that.
科尔在牢里蹲了一段时间
Cole, here, did some jail.
别提那件事
Don’t bring that up.
臭婊♥子♥满嘴胡话
Bitch lied through her teeth.
在我家不许讲脏话
I will not have that language in my house.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
戴维 坐下吧 你肯定饿极了
Now, Davey, you sit down. You must be starving.
我做了三明治
I made sandwiches.
你们到这里用了多长时间
So, how long did it take you to get here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们在拉皮德城耽搁了
We got sort of waylaid in Rapid City.
爸爸就是在那里出了点事
That’s where dad had his little accident.
那一共花了多长时间
But how long, total?
几天时间吧 我想
A couple of days, I guess.
-从比林斯吗 -是的
– From Billings? – Yeah.
那有多远
How far is that?
大概就七百五十英里
It’s probably about, uh, 750 miles.
七百五十英里开车要两天吗
It took you two days to drive 750 miles?
你开的啥车 自卸卡车还是啥
What were you driving, a dump truck or something?
是一辆斯巴鲁傲虎
It’s a Subaru. Outback.
我有一次从达拉斯开车过来
Hell, I drove up from Dallas one time.
大约八百五十英里
That’s 850 miles.
我八小时就到了
I done that in eight hours.
时速大概是一百英里
That’s, like, over 100 miles an hour.
巴特那才是开车
Oh, Bart was moving.
来吧 戴维 吃吧
Here you go, Davey. Dig in.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死 从蒙大拿来要两天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!