from that table tonight.
勤洗手
小戴维
Hey, little Davey!
佩格莱姆先生
Hello, Mr. Pegram.
我刚想着找你呢
I was hoping I’d run into you.
怎么了
Oh, yeah?
有什么要我帮忙的吗
What can I do for you?
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted you to know,
我心目中的伍迪一直是个好人
I think the world of Woody always a good man.
谢谢
Thank you.
他有一颗金子般的心
Heart of gold.
当然了 尽管如此…
Uh, it’s no secret, though…
我们开修理厂的时候 他就总是酗酒
he drank quite a bit when we had the garage,
还搞砸了一堆工作
and he messed up a lot of jobs,
损失了大笔钱
and let lots of money walk.
他年纪比我大 就像大哥一样
He was older than me. Kind of like a big brother.
在朝鲜战场上身经百战
Korea vet, the whole nine yards.
为了向他表示尊重
And I wanted to show him some respect,
我借了一大笔钱给他
so I loaned him a ton of dough,
但他一直没还我
and I never saw it again.
既然最近他发了财
So, seeing as how he’s come into some cash lately,
而且是笔不劳而获的
some no-fooling-around cash
飞来横财
that he didn’t even have to work for,
我也该把账要回来了
it seems to me only fair if we settled up.
你想要回你的八百美元是吗
So, you want your $800 back.
伍迪欠我的钱比那多得多
Woody owes me a lot more than that.
很抱歉 我要打破你的幻想了
I’m sorry to break it to you,
我父亲没有捞到一分钱
but my dad didn’t win anything.
一切都是误会
It’s all a big misunderstanding.
你了解伍迪 你懂的
You know Woody, you can understand that.
你们一路去林肯
Right, so you’re all headed down to Lincoln
难道只是为了参观轮滑博物馆吗
to visit the roller skating museum, huh?
听着 戴维 我真心不想
Look, Davey, I really don’t want to
在这事儿上找律师
have to bring a lawyer into this.
律师
Lawyer?
胡说八道也受法律保护吗
What’s the statute of limitations on bullshit?
戴维 戴维
Davey, Davey.
我是个明辨是非的人
I’m a man with a real strong sense of right and wrong.
要是伍迪一夜暴富
And if Woody hit it rich
而我一个子儿都没看到
and I don’t see any of it,
那可不对啊
that would be wrong.
我可就要出手纠正了
And I will make it right.
你在威胁我的家人吗
Are you threatening my family?
威胁 那倒不是 威胁是不对的
Threatening? No, that would be wrong.
在这件事上我是受害者
Hey, I’m the victim, here.
好好想想吧
It’s just food for thought.
那个 实在不好意思
Now, if you’ll excuse me,
我要憋不住了
I’ve got to take a leak real bad.
你知道 啤酒这东西在肚里存不住的
You know beer, you just rent the stuff.
伍迪 很高兴又见到你
Great to see you again, Woody.
真替你高兴
We’re real happy for you.
买♥♥艘船去钓鱼 我要是你就这么做
Buy a boat and go fishing. That’s what I’d do.
可能会吧
I just might.
戴维 你可能忘记
David, you probably don’t remember
凯西和戴尔·斯莱斯提德了
Kathy and Dale Slaasted.
-戴维 -你好
– Oh, David. – Hi. How are you?
戴维·格兰特
David Grant.
这么多年 我根本认不出你了
I never would’ve recognized you in a million years.
你小时候长得太好看了
You were such a beautiful little boy.
我一直这么说 没错吧
I keep telling him. You see?
像个陶瓷小王子
Like a little prince made out of porcelain.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们几位保重
Well, you all take care.
尽情挥霍享受吧
Oh, and enjoy spending the loot.
享受吧
Enjoy.
我刚在厕所遇到艾德·佩格莱姆
I just had an interesting conversation
聊了几句 真有意思
with Ed Pegram in the men’s room.
他要干什么
What did he want?
分爸爸的钱
Some of dad’s money.
要是他日子不好过
I can loan him a couple bucks
我可以借他一些钱
if he’s hard up.
你还真大方啊
Like hell, you will.
醒醒
Hey, you. Wake up!
醒醒 快点
Wake up. Now.
怎么了 爸爸 有什么事吗
What’s up, Dad? What’s wrong?
我们今天要去林肯吗
Are we going to Lincoln today?
明天
Tomorrow.
为什么今天不去
Why not today?
今天是周日 林肯市进不去
Today is Sunday. Lincoln is closed.
今天你的兄弟们都要过来 记得吗
And all your brothers are coming over today. Remember?
有几个已经死了
Some of them are dead.
死了的不会来
The dead ones won’t be here.
可是该死的
But God damn it.
如果我不拿到钱
If I don’t get to that money,
他们会把钱给别人
they’re gonna give it to somebody else.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你记得有个叫佩格·本德尔的女孩吗
Do you remember a gal you used to go out with
你以前还跟她约会过
named Peg Bender?
-谁 -佩格·本德尔
– Who? – Peg Bender.
我不知道 什么时候
I don’t know. When?
上周 什么时候是什么意思
Last week. What do you mean, “When”?
很多年前 在你还没结婚的时候
Years ago, before you were married.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
你提这事儿干嘛
What are you bringing that up for?
向后传给卡特勒
Snap to Cutler.
后退5码 收紧保护圈
Back on five, tight pocket.
球传过了中场
Throws it over the middle,
阿♥拉♥玛肖杜在空中接到了球
batted up in the air by Aromashodu.
著名橄榄球运动员
他接住了球
He makes the grab
向中场区发起了第一次进攻
and a first down to midfield.
左边冲向45码线 冲向40码线
Left to the 45. Leaping to the 40.
从雄狮队38码线后猛然出击
Hit hard from behind to the Lion 38-yard-line.
干得漂亮
Great hands!
德温·阿♥拉♥玛肖杜抢到了球
Devin Aromashodu batted it to himself,
向熊队发起第一次进攻
and it’s a first down to the Bears.
玛莎 怎么没看到你的儿子们
I didn’t see your boys out there, Martha.
科尔和巴恩去哪儿了
Where are Cole and Ban?
他们今天去当志愿者了
Oh, they’re out volunteering today.
去高速公路上捡垃圾
Picking up trash, out on the highway.
他们晚饭时候会回来的
They’ll be home in time for supper.
不错啊
That’s nice.
社区服务 因为科尔犯了强♥奸♥罪
It’s community service, on account of Cold’s rape.
性侵 不是强♥奸♥
Sexual assault, not rape.
有什么区别呢
Well, what’s the difference?
区别大了
There’s a big difference.
科尔能解释得比我明白
Cole can explain it better than I can.
巴特根本不用去
And Bart doesn’t have to be there.
他是志愿者
He’s volunteering.
不错啊
Oh, that’s nice!
熊队第三次控球
Bears come out for their third possession.
茹丝葵牛排餐厅
Hey, for a limited time,
纽约一家牛排连锁店
限时供应茹丝经典牛排
Ruth’s Chris Steak House is offering Ruth’s Classic.
威恩 你还开雪佛兰吗
Verne, do you still drive a Chevy?
开什么
A what?
雪佛兰 你原来的那辆黑斑羚车
A Chevy. That Impala you used to have.
我从没开过黑斑羚
I never had an Impala.
好吧 我不知道那是什么车
Well, hell, I don’t know what it was, then.
我有过一辆别克
I had a Buick.
那就是它了
That’s what it was.
你还开那车吗
Are you still driving that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!