Shit, two days from Montana.
狗♥娘♥养♥的肯定是走反方向了
Son of a bitch must have been driving in reverse.
雷的脚一直困扰着他
Ray’s foot’s been bothering him.
对吧 雷
Ain’t that right, Ray?
没事 有点痛而已
It’s okay. Just hurts.
你听到了吗 爸爸
Did you get that, Dad?
-爸爸 -咋了
– Dad? – Huh?
雷叔叔的脚痛
Uncle Ray’s foot hurts.
我知道
I know.
别的一切还顺利吗
Everything else good, though?
雷叔叔
Uncle Ray?
不咋样
Not really.
凯特说他们在新闻里看到罗尔斯了
Kate says they got Ross on the news out there.
听说他发展得不错
Says he’s doing real good.
是的 是啊 他发展不错
Yup. Yeah, he’s doing great.
真为他感到高兴
Well, good for him.
他总是很能干 对吧
He always was a go-getter, wasn’t he?
是的
Yup.
从比林斯来要两天
Two goddamn days from Billings!
柯莱特
美容院
162号♥英童军
[美国童子军年龄最高的一级组织]
内布拉斯加霍桑市
联合卫理公会
距此两个街区
欢迎前来
共济会教堂
北行两个街区
西行一个街区
旅馆
为 您 提 供
住 房♥ 贷 款
这汽修厂以前是我的
I used to own this garage.
你的 我以为是借你空压机那家伙的
Own it? I thought the air compressor guy did.
汽车服务
艾德·佩格莱姆
Ed Pegram?
是的 我以为是他的
Yeah, I thought he owned it.
我们以前是合伙人
We were partners.
后来怎么了
What happened?
我卖♥♥给他了
Sold it to him.
卖♥♥了多少钱
For how much?
八百美金
$800.
-你需要点啥 -你好
– You need something? – Oh, hi, yeah.
这个地方以前是我爸爸的
My dad, here, used to own this place.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你们在干啥
What you fellows got going on, here?
我们在更换变速箱冷却器
Oh, we’re just replacing a transmission cooler line.
-你认识艾德·佩格莱姆吗 -谁
– You know Ed Pegram? – Who?
艾德·佩格莱姆
Ed Pegram.
以前跟我一起管这里
Used to own this place with me.
我们不认识
We don’t know him.
伙计
Hey, bud.
你扳手拿错了
You’re using the wrong wrench.
来吧 爸爸 我们该走了
Come on, Dad. Let’s get going.
很高兴和你们聊天
Good talking to you.
那笨蛋用错扳手了
Moron was using the wrong wrench.
去看看那里面有没我认识的人
Let’s see if I know anyone in here.
这里真安静
It’s pretty quiet in here.
伙计们 你们今天想喝点啥
Hi, fellas. What can I get for you today?
啤酒
Beer.
好的 要哪种啤酒
Okay, what kind of beer would you like?
什么都行 要是有就来康胜
Anything’s fine. Coors, if you got it.
我要激浪
I’ll have a Mountain Dew.
好的 康胜卖♥♥完了
Okay, we’re out of Coors.
货车要周一才能到
The truck doesn’t come in until Monday.
那就要百威
Bud’s good.
百威和激浪 马上就来
Bud and a Dew, coming up.
这地方还归汤姆·瓦尔尼克管吗
Tom Varnik still own this place?
我不记得有这么个人
I don’t remember that name.
肯定是我来之前的事情了
It must have been before my time.
来了 伙计们
Here we go, guys.
别的还要点啥吗
Anything else I can get for you right now?
不需要 女士
No, ma’am.
好的 有需要就叫我
Okay, holler if you need something.
以前这里的人我都认识
I used to know everyone in here.
你喝第一杯酒就是在这里吗
It’s where you had your first drink?

No.
爸爸以前喝啤酒总让我尝一口
Dad used to let me sip his beer.
所以我猜这个家族传统
So, I guess you kept up
也延续到了我和罗尔斯身上
that fine family tradition with Ross and me.
我记得你很喜欢这样
You liked it, as I recall.
那时我才六岁
I was, like, six.
你都六岁了 尝一口啤酒
A sip of beer ain’t going to kill you
又不会要你的命
when you’re six years old.
我以为你要喝酒呢
I thought you drank.
来吧 跟你的老爹来喝一杯
Come on. Have a beer with your old man.
像个男人
Be somebody.
我一直想戒掉它
I’ve been trying to give it up.
为什么
What for?
它开始…
It was starting to…
它一点帮助都没有
It just wasn’t helping.
你现在也挺好啊
And now you’re all right.
-打扰一下 -什么
– Excuse me. – Yeah.
我能要杯啤酒吗
Can I have a beer, too, please?
那还用说
You betcha.
我要跟我爸爸一起喝
I’m going to drink with my dad.
我还没跟你说我和诺埃尔分手了
I didn’t tell you that Noel and I broke up.

Who?
诺埃尔
Noel.
过去两年和我生活在一起的女孩
The girl I’ve been living with for the past two years.
她搬出去了 我们分手了
She moved out. We broke up.
也许我该向她求婚的 我也不知道
Maybe I should have asked her to get married. I don’t know.
我只是…
I just…
我只是没法确定 你明白我的意思吗
I just never felt sure, you know what I mean?
怎么才能知道是不是确定呢
How are you supposed to know when you’re sure?
你那时候确定吗
Were you sure?

Huh?
你和妈妈是怎么结的婚
How did you and mom end up getting married?
她想结婚了
Oh, she wanted to.
那你不想吗
And you didn’t?
我想着 管它呢
I figured, what the hell.
跟她结婚你后悔过吗
Were you ever sorry you married her?
一直都是
All the time.
本来会更糟糕
Could have been worse.
肯定得相爱吧 至少最初是这样
You must have been in love. At least, at first.
从没觉得
Never came up.
你们讨论过要孩子的事情吗
Did you ever talk about having kids?
想要多少个之类的
How many you wanted and stuff like that?

Nope.
那你们为什么生了我们
Then why did you have us?
因为我喜欢做♥爱♥
Because I like to screw.
而你们妈妈又是天主教♥徒♥[反对堕胎]
And your mother is a Catholic.
所以 你明白的
So, you figure it out.
那么 你跟妈妈从来都没真正讨论过
So, you and mom never actually talked about
到底要不要孩子的事
whether you wanted kids or not?
我想只要我们一直做♥爱♥
I figured if we kept on screwing,
最后就会生一堆孩子
we would end up with a couple of you.
你想过离开她吗
Did you ever think about leaving her?
那我说不定最后会跟一个
Oh, I would just end up with somebody else
对我漠不关心的人在一起
who would give me shit all the time.
是啊 肯定会
Yeah, you would.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得这些年来她一直容忍♥你酗酒
I’d say she’s put up with your drinking all these years.
我喝得没那么多
I don’t drink that much.
-你是个酒鬼 -胡说
– You’re an alcoholic. – Bullshit.
怎么就胡说了
Oh, what do you mean, “bullshit”?
我八岁的时候就知道你有问题
I knew you had a problem when I was eight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!