Thanks.
不知道你怎么想 伙计 可这个老牛仔才攻到二垒
I don’t know about you fellas, but this old cowboy just got to second base.
-她飞走了 -头也不回…
-There she goes. -Straight towards…
加拿大
Canada.
她在往加拿大飞
She’s heading to Canada.
航向正确
No, now she course-corrected.
去地下室 伙计们
Here, head on downstairs, guys.
-好的 -晚上好 拉瑞
-All righty. -Good night, Larry.
孩子 你好吗
Hey, boy, how’s it going?
劳伦斯 谢谢你把他们都带回来
Lawrence! Bless you for bringing them back.
你干的真是太漂亮了
And might I say, a hearty well-done is in order.
可是他们不能在地下室躲一辈子
And may I also point out, they cannot hide in the basement forever.
不 我已经想到办法了
Yeah. No, I think I got that figured out.
-真的 -对
-Really? -Yeah.
日出 笨瓜
Sun come, dum-dum.
我们摩艾朋友说的对 日出即将来临
Our moai friend is right. The dawn will soon be upon us.
泰德
Hey, Teddy.
还记得那天晚上你和我说的吗
Remember the other night you were saying something
你说幸福的关键是
about the key to happiness?
-我说了吗 -你说 “幸福的关键是…”
-Did I? -You said, “The key to happiness is…”
然后太阳出来你就冻住了
And then the sun came up and you froze.
-我想我知道答案了 -是吗
-I think I got it figured out. -Yes?
就是做你爱做的事 对不对 和你爱的人在一起
It’s doing what you love, isn’t it? With people you love.
其实 我想说的是”锻炼身体”
Actually, I was going to say “physical exercise”,
不过你说的也不错
but the love thing’s good, too.
-劳伦斯 -什么
-Lawrence! -Yeah.
欢迎回家 孩子
Welcome home, son.
谢谢
Thanks.
朋友们 漫长的等待终于结束 经过了2个月的整修
Well, folks, the wait is over. After two months of renovation,
今夜 自然历史博物馆将重新对公众开放
tonight, The Museum of Natural History reopens its doors to the public.
如你所见 纽约市民正迫不及待的涌进博物馆
As you can see, New Yorkers are flooding in,
想亲身体验博物馆
eager to see just what changes are in store.
新推出的夜游项目
With its new, extended night hours,
据说夜间博物馆的展品 比以往更加栩栩如生
we’re told the museum will be more lively than ever.
-好啊 好啊 好啊 -嘿
-Well, well, well, well! -Hey.
都过了这么久了 这身制♥服♥倒还合身
I see the uniform still fits after these long, long years.
是啊 不过也没过多久嘛…
Yeah, yeah. Really hasn’t been that long, but…
那么 这场喜庆回归的代价是什么
So, to what do we owe this “triumphant” return?
还是适应不了商场 被裁了
Not cut out for the “corporate” jungle after all. Got fired.
实际上 我把公♥司♥卖♥♥了
No, actually, I sold my company.
这个世界的变化令人难以捉摸
The world doth move in mysterious ways.
前一天我们还在清理所有老展品
One day, we’ve got to get rid of everything old,
后一天 一个富有的无名氏
the next, a rich,
突然捐助了博物馆一大笔资金
anonymous donor gives a huge endowment.
条件就是 保持所有老展品不变…
With a proviso: Everything stays the same. So…
-很明显 也不是一点没变 -不是
-Well, not exactly the same, obviously. -No.
注意 女士们先生们 我是西奥多·罗斯福
Bully, lads and ladies, the name is Theodore Roosevelt,
一个自然主义者
naturalist, Rough Rider
又名狂野骑士 美国的第26任总统
and twenty-sixth President of these great United States.
跟上 孩子 冒险开始 劳伦斯
Come along, lad. The hunt is afoot. Lawrence.
嘿 你们这些笨瓜给我带口香糖吗
Hey, you dum-dums bring me gum-gum?
大约3000年前 我父母给了我这块金牌
My parents gave me this tablet some 3,000 years ago,
这是埃及人♥民♥最至高无上的宝物
entrusting me with one of my people’s most prized possessions.
-它有什么用 -什么用
-Does it do anything? -Do anything?
对 如果没用的话要它来干嘛
Yeah. What’s the point if it doesn’t do anything?
告诉他们
Tell ’em
实际上 它是一块复活金牌
Actually, it has a magical power
可以让这里的展览品都活过来
that brings all the exhibits to life.
好了 别开玩笑 它到底有什么用
No, really, what’s it do?
没用 只是装饰品
Nothing. It’s just for decoration.
我就知道
I knew it.
这里烂透了 这个恐龙看上去一点都不真实
This place is lame. This thing doesn’t even look real.
没错 老兄 这里的电动技术太落后了
Seriously, dude, these animatronics suck.
-猛犸象 -是啊
-Mammoth? -Yeah.
绝种了
Extinct!
-我已经跟不上科技发展了 -是啊 做的像真的一样
-Today’s technology is beyond me. -I know. It’s so lifelike.
-是的 是的 -问你件事
-Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Something else.
这次你打算做久一点
You’ll stick around a bit longer this time,
还是像上次一样干了一半 又去干别的
or you gonna run away again when you get something better?
-我会呆下去 -一直呆下去
-I’m gonna stay. -Stay, for a long time.
-是的 -是的
-Yeah. -Yeah.
很好 作为一个守卫 你…
Good. ‘Cause, as night guards go, you’re…
-什么 -是最棒的
-What? -The best.
我没听清
Excuse me.
你 小孩 不可以抱展览品
You, the toddler! Don’t hug the displays.
打扰了 你好
I’m sorry. Hi.
请原谅我的冒昧 我只是…
I don’t mean to stare. I just…
你和我认识的一个人长得很像…
You look a lot like somebody I know, and…
很多人都这么说
I get that a lot.
-是吗 -对 可能是我长了一张大众脸吧
-Do you? -Yeah. I guess I have that kind of face.
-大众脸 -是啊
-Familiar. -Yeah.
你不会碰巧和阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特 有什么亲属关系吧
You’re not by any chance related to Amelia Earhart, are you?
-没有 -没有
-No. -No.
-我想没有 -当然没有
-No, I don’t think so. -Of course you’re not.
-我不知道 也许…-我只是忍♥不住想问 抱歉
-I mean, I don’t know. Maybe I’m… -I just had to ask. I’m sorry.
她是那个第一个飞越太平洋的女性吧
She was that woman who flew across the Pacific.
-大西洋 -对 是大西洋
-The Atlantic. -Atlantic. Of course.
第一个飞越大西洋的女性 她还获得过飞行十字勋章
First woman to fly across the Atlantic, and she received the Flying Cross,
女性当中也是第一个
first woman to do that.
-真酷啊 -对 她真的很酷
-That’s very cool. -Yeah, she was cool.
你应该去微缩模型馆看看
Hey, you know what you should check out is the the Hall of Miniatures.
你能给我带路吗 我总是迷路
Could you take me there? I’m always getting lost.
好的 当然 我来带路 来吧
Yeah, I know. Sure. Yeah, I’ll show you. Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我叫拉瑞·戴利 -苔丝
-I’m Larry Daley. -Tess.
-约瑟夫 吃晚饭了 -马上来 妈妈
-Joseph, time for dinner! -One second, Ma!
乔伊·摩托罗拉 马上给我下楼吃饭
Joey Motorola, you get down here for supper right now!
我说了马上来 妈 我正在研究一个很重要的东西
I said one second, Ma! I really think I’m on to something here!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章车轮不息
下一篇文章悬崖上的野餐
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!