that this is not a dress.
事实上 这是件袍子 区别很大的
It is, in fact, a tunic. Very big difference.
还有问题吗
Are there any other questions?
还有别的与裙子无关的问题吗
Any questions not about the dress?
袍子
Tunic?
那么好吧 不要浪费月色了
All right, then. Moonlight is wasting,
-我们时间很短 -短
-and the time is short. -Short?
为什么你说”短”的时候要看着我
Why do you look at me when you say “short”?
对不起 我无意的
Sorry. It slipped out.
好吧 如果你说的是征服世界
Da. If we are talking about world domination,
那我当然有兴趣
then of course, I am interested.
不过我想先澄清一件事情 你得搞清楚你在和谁合作
But first I want to clarify something so you know what you are getting.
人们总是说 伊凡很恐怖 他很吓人
People always say, “Ivan the Terrible, he’s so terrible.
我很怕伊凡 他是个恶棍
“I’m so scared of Ivan. He’s bad news.”
其实正确的翻译应该是
When in fact, the correct translation is
令人畏惧的伊凡
“Ivan the Awesome”.
令人畏惧的伊凡
Ivan the Awesome?
那个比较难记 不是吗
It’s not really as catchy, is it?
我是说 恐怖的伊凡更容易记
I mean, “Ivan the Terrible”, that really pops.
可是我一点都不恐怖 事实上我是个很能干的领袖
But I wasn’t terrible. In fact, I was quite an effective leader.
好我记住了 现在我想用一个问题来结束
Duly noted. Now, I’d like to wrap up the old meet-and-greet
今晚的面谈会
by asking you gentlemen a question.
你们跟不跟我
Are you with me?
-跟 跟 -跟
-Yeah. Yeah, sure. -Oui.
-我跟 不过…-那就把戴利设备的拉瑞·戴利
-Da, but… -Then bring Larry Daley of Daley Devices
还有阿卡曼拉的复活金牌弄来给我
and the Golden Tablet of Ahkmenrah to me!
我带你下去找你的朋友 戴利先生
We’ll get you back down to your chums, Mr. Daley.
跟着阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特 你绝对不会迷路
You won’t get lost following Amelia Earhart.
快点 蹲下
Quick, get down.
戴利先生 我很喜欢你这么搂着我
Well, well, Mr. Daley, I quite like the way you’re holding me.
对不起 我不是那个意思…
No. Sorry, I wasn’t trying to…
拜托你戴利先生 别嘟嘟囔囔的
Oh, please, stop beating your gums, Mr. Daley.
自打你看到我那刻起
You haven’t been able to take your cheaters off my chassis
你的眼睛就没离开过我的飞机底盘
since the moment we met.
你说的话我全部听不懂
I literally didn’t understand one word of that.
是我听错了还是有人在唱歌♥
Is it just me or is there music in the air?
…宝贝 我们可以将它照耀 我们可以永远…
… my baby, we can make it shine We can take forever…
你们 会飞的小天使 安静
You! Little flying angel things! Quiet!
他们是丘比特 戴利先生 是爱神
They’re cupids, Mr. Daley. Gods of love.
太棒了 爱神 你们能闭嘴吗
Great. Gods of love, would you shut up?
闭嘴 我们会暴露的
Please shut up. We’re trying to hide.
耶 特别的女人 耶
Yeah! More than a woman! Yeah!
别换了 不是编曲的问题 给我安静
No, don’t change the arrangement, it’s not about the arrangement. Quiet!
大家一起唱
Kick the chorus, y’all!
特别的女人
More than a woman
让我看看你的能耐 守卫
Yo, show me what you got, night guard!
快点 我们走
All right, come on. Let’s go.
对我来说是个特别的女人
More than a woman to me
特别的女人
More than a woman
她是个特别的女人
She’s more than a woman
你这只小到不能再小的小老鼠
And so, the little tiny man who could not be a smaller or shorter mouse
自动跑到大猫咪的面前
runs into the claws of the giant cat!
你真的这么在乎高度啊
You’re really hung up on the height, aren’t you?
-我根本不在乎高度…-不 你在乎
-No, it’s not about height, see… -Yes, you are.
你的意思是我只是一只小老鼠 而你是一只大猫咪
You’re saying I’m a little mouse, you’re a giant cat.
-我是大猫咪 -我并不想冒犯你 不过…
-I am the giant cat. -No offense, I just…
你是拿破仑 你拥有很多很多的形容词
You’re Napoleon. There’s a complex named after you.
矮就是其中之一 真的 你自己看看
You’re famous for being little, and it’s true. Look.
哦 你这个幼稚的美国男孩
Oh, you naive American man-boy.
听着 现在讨论这个很无聊好吗
Look. Neither of us are gonna be jamming anytime soon, right?
我们不该浪费时间…在这个不值一提的问题上
So it’s not like we should… It’s not even an issue.
人不是以高矮来评价的
It’s not about height or something else.
是头脑 一个伟大的头脑
It’s a plan. It’s a brilliant plan.
-你是很有头脑 -说的好 皇帝先生
-So it was a plan. -Snazzy maneuver, Emperor.
谢谢 小姐
Merci, mademoiselle.
如果你的男朋友能合作点 跟我走…
Now, if your boyfriend would kindly come with me…
我不是她男朋友
I’m not her boyfriend.
-不是男朋友 -不是
-Not her boyfriend. -No.
普通朋友
Just friends?
-是 普通朋友 -只是认识而已 普通朋友
-Yeah, friends. -Acquaintances. Friends.
你们的关系 是不是类似那种大学同学
Were you guys, like, friends in college
相互暗恋 想要更进一步发展
and just afraid now to both ruin your relationship
但却不敢告诉对方
by telling the other person that you want to be more than friends,
怕毁了你们现在的关系
that you like-like each other?
再说一遍好吗 抱歉 我没听明白…
One more time? I’m sorry. I didn’t catch the…
你们的关系 是不是类似那种大学同学
Were you guys, like, friends in college
相互暗恋 想更进一步发展
and now both afraid to ruin your relationship
但却不敢告诉对方
by telling the other person that you want to be more than friends,
怕毁了你们现在的关系
that you like-like each other?
-不是 -不是
-No. -No?
我喜欢挖掘两性关系的本质 这是法国人的爱好
I just love the nitty-gritty of relationships. All us French do.
-太好了 -是啊 爱情
-Great. -Yes. Amour!
行了
-Now. -Yeah?
-跟我走 要不就杀了你 -遵命
-This way, or you die. -Yes.
-等等 我也去 -不 这事与你无关
-Wait, I’m coming with you! -No! Our fight is not with you.
…你还得再下一次注 -好 好吧
…so you gotta bet a second time. -All right. Okay.
我的发型在欧洲一带流通很广
My hair is currency in certain parts of Europe.
真的 流通很广 就像黄金和钱
It’s true. Currency, like gold or paper money.
一小盒能买♥♥下整个大教堂
The Duomo was purchased with just one locket.
听着 朋友
Listen up, kemosabe.
这个马戏团小丑 连煎饼和苍蝇拍都分不清
This rodeo clown wouldn’t know a flapjack from a flyswatter.
现在铁人正在外面为我们拼命
Now, Gigantor’s out there risking his hide for us.
至少我们要帮他一把
The least we can do is give him some help.
我们能帮大忙
Some big help.
但是在这里坐以待毙就什么忙也帮不上
But we can’t very well do that if we’re stuck in here, now, can we?
我们得逃出去
We need to escape.
煎饼是什么东西
What’s a flapjack?
类似一种饼干或者面包的东西
It’s like a biscuit or a scone.
-碰胸 -好的
-Chest bump? -Yeah.
你玩完了 看牌
Then deadly. Watch.
看好你的牌 现在下注吧
Guard your cards, okay? Now you bet.
现在你得丢点牌下来
Okay, now you got to throw some cards down.
-准备好了 -准备好了
-Ready? -Ready.
说点什么 说点什么 这不好玩 你必须…
Say something. Say anything. This is no fun. You’re supposed to…
-嘿 你们俩想干嘛 -奥克塔维厄斯 跑
-Hey! What are you two doing out here? -Octavius, go!
-你 快跑 我掩护你 -我不会一个人跑的
-You, make a run for it, I’ll hold them off! -I will not leave you!
现在不是演罗马连续剧 快跑 马上
Ain’t no time for your Roman melodrama! Now, get! Go!
老杰迪戴亚不会有事
Old Jedediah will be fine.
好了 你麻烦大了
Now, you’re in real trouble.
这些根本不是真的红宝石
Why, these aren’t real rubies at all.
真品红宝石鞋
Ruby slippers indeed.
虽然不知道这个阿奇·巴克是谁 但这椅子坐的可真舒服
But, whoever you are, Archie Bunker, you had one comfortable throne.
老大
Hey, boss.
这家伙从箱子的一个锈洞里逃出来 给我们抓住了
Caught this one trying to escape through a rust hole in the crate.
还有一个跑了
One of his little friends got away.
拜托 他们能干得了什么
Oh, please. What damage could they possibly do?
看看 他们小的好像一粒米 是不是
Why, they’re no bigger than a little grain of couscous. Aren’t you?
听你说话我想到了两个词
You know, two words come to mind when I hear you talk.
神经病 精神分♥裂♥
“Delusional” and “weirdo”.
如果还要说第三个词的话 那就是”蠢猪”
And if I had to say a third, “goofy”. Just goofy.
你快把老杰迪戴亚放出来 不然他可要发火了
Now you let old Jedediah out of here or he’s gonna get angry.
说的好 杰迪戴亚
Well played, Jedediah!
对不起 我实在认真不起来 你太可爱了
I’m sorry, I can’t take you seriously. You’re just adorable,
连你威胁我的样子也有趣极了
even when you’re threatening me. It’s hilarious.
是我的问题 还是这些小家伙真是可爱的要命
Is it just me, or are these guys unbelievably cute?
你给我省省吧
Now hold it a second, now.
你可以囚禁我 甚至折磨我
Now, you have a right to keep me as your captive, torture me, even,
但不许说我可爱 我不可爱
but don’t call me cute! I ain’t cute!
撑住 我的朋友 坚持住 我会救你出去
Steady, my friend! Just stay alive! I will find you!
铁人 不
Gigantor. No!
你好 戴利先生 很高兴再一次见到你

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章车轮不息
下一篇文章悬崖上的野餐
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!