Hello, Mr. Daley. Nice to see you again.
如果你不介意的话 这个我要拿走了
Now, if you don’t mind, I shall take that from you.
谢谢
Thank you.
终于 过了整整3000年
Finally. Finally! After 3,000 years,
我被诅咒的黑暗军团 我可爱的军团
my evil army of the damned, my beautiful, beautiful army,
将重见天日
shall be unleashed!
我恐怕妈妈和爸爸
I’m afraid that Mother and Father may have
背着我稍稍改了一下密♥码♥
slightly changed the combination on me.
这么说地下怪物重见天日这套
I guess this whole unleashing-the-underworld thing
行不通了 对吧
isn’t really working out for you, huh?
你一定很难过吧 毕竟你都等了几千年了
It must be really frustrating, ’cause you’ve waited thousands of years
好不容易死而复生
to come back from the dead and everything,
却打不开地狱之门
and now you can’t get it open.
我不怕 有必要的话我还可以再等上一千年
Fear not, for I shall wait a thousand more if I must.
很好 不过再过几个小时你就会
Good, ’cause in a few hours you’ll be standing here
变成一尊沮丧的雕塑
in a frustrated position,
冻在那里 而我可以带着我的朋友们 离开这里
frozen, and I’ll walk out of here with my buddies and that’ll be that.
所以 我不介意等上一整晚
So, I got all night.
真的吗 一整晚
Really? All night? Well!
他等不了
He doesn’t.
打开笼子
Open that cage.
-你干嘛 -不许碰我 不许碰我
-What are you doing? -No touching! No touching!
你敢对我动粗试试
Don’t you manhandle me!
-看呐 小家伙生气了 -杰德
-Look, he’s having a little tantrum. -Jed?
别动 别动 不然你会更难受
Don’t you squirm! Don’t squirm. It’ll only be worse for you.
-放开他 -别害怕
-Put him down! -Don’t be afraid.
我不会伤害你的
I shan’t hurt you.
我骗你了
I lied.
我想他可等不了一整晚 戴利先生
I don’t think he has all night at all, Mr. Daley.
看这速度 他只剩不到一个小时了
From the looks of things, I’d say he has a little over an hour.
放我出去
Take me out of here!
你是守卫 你很了解这块复活金牌
You were the guardian! You know all about this tablet.
而你看上去也比我们这里所有人都聪明
You’re obviously much more clever than the rest of us.
不管你知道还是不知道密♥码♥
You may or may not know the combination,
我给你一个小时的时间去想
but I am going to give you exactly one hour to figure it out.
到时间不给我密♥码♥ 我就杀光你的朋友
If you do not, I shall kill your friends.
还有你别想溜 我会监视你的行动
And please don’t think about escaping, for I shall be watching you.
听着 我根本无从下手
Look, I don’t even know how to begin
我完全不懂怎么破译密♥码♥ 真的
to decipher this thing, all right? Really.
太可惜了
What a pity.
你的牛仔小朋友看上去那么惹人喜欢
And your little cowboy friend seemed like such a charming little fellow.
时间在走哦 戴利先生 轮到你行动了
Ah, well. Tick-tock, Mr. Daley. Your hour has begun.
我挺你 伙计 我知道你行的
Hey! You got this, partner. I know you do.
我挺你
You got this!
你来了 你还好吗 我都快担心死了
There you are! Are you all right? I’ve been worried sick! Sick I tell you.
-我没事 -下一步计划是什么 拍档
-No, I’m fine. -So what’s our next move, partner?
我也不知道 我必须先破译密♥码♥
I don’t know. I just got to get this tablet translated.
哦好极了 又是这家伙
Oh, great! This guy again.
听着伙计 我不想惹麻烦好吗
Look, buddy, we don’t want any trouble, all right?
看呐
Look at that!
看来章鱼先生只是太缺水了
I guess our sassy cephalopod was just a fish
它也只条普通的鱼类
who didn’t like being out of water.
看上去也没那么讨厌嘛
He’s not such a ballywagger after all.
好 知道你很高兴
Okay. Glad you’re happy.
喂 帮个忙好吗
Hello? A little assistance?
嘿 泰德 太好了
-Hey, Teddy! Perfect! -Yes!
也许你能帮我们
Maybe you could help us.
我很愿意帮忙 但先帮我解决我的燃眉之急
I’d love to help you, but first things first.
鼻子痒的我快疯掉了
My nose is so itchy, it’s driving me insane.
我知道这很无礼 不过我看上去有点缺胳膊少腿
I hate to ask, but, as you see, I’m missing a few body parts.
-可以帮我挠一下吗 -当然可以
-Could you please give us a scratch? -Yeah, sure.
哦 对是这里 再过去一点…
Oh, yes! That’s exquisite. A little over there…
-太棒了 -还要
-Yes! -More?
哦 是的 是的…
Oh, yes! Yes! Oh, that’s…
终于舒服了
Sweet rutabaga pie, that was divine.
西奥多·罗斯福很高兴为你效劳
Theodore Roosevelt, at your service.
这是美国第二十六届总统 狂野骑士
Twenty-sixth President of the United States, Rough Rider,
他建造了国家公园 还有很多别的
founder of the national parks, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
-我们认识吗 -不 还有另一个泰德
-Have we met? -No, there’s another Teddy.
纽约博物馆也有一个你
We have one of you in New York.
真的 长什么样 像我一样
Really? What’s he like, this other me?
差不多 只是…
He’s pretty much the same, except with…
只是什么 只是他多了个身体
Except what? Say it. Except with a body?
-是 他有身体 -哦 见鬼 你刺♥激♥到我了
-Yes. He has a body. -Oh, dash it, the pain!
-还有一匹马 -打断一下
-And a horse. -Excuse me!
我们需要翻译这块石板上的文字
We really need someone to translate what’s written on this tablet.
-你看得懂象形文字吗 -是 我懂 小姐
-Do you read hieroglyphics? -Yes, I do, missy.
这很简单
That’s a simple one.
鸟 拿矛的人 斜过来的鱼 甲虫 花瓶
Bird. Man with spear. Sideways fish. Beetle. Vase.
那这代表什么
Okay, and what does that mean?
我只是粗略的翻译一下
It means, and this is just a rough translation,
一个拿矛的男人在一个花瓶里
“A man with a spear trapped a bird
抓住了一只鸟和一条斜过来的鱼
and a sideways fish in a vase.
还有一只甲虫
“And there was also a beetle.”
-我想你是胡说八道 -那只是其中一种译法
-I don’t think that’s it. -That’s just one possible translation.
另一种译法是
Another possible translation is,
只要能解开法老墓穴深处的秘密
“You will find the combination you seek
你就能破译密♥码♥
“if you figure out the secret at the heart of Pharaoh’s tomb.”
好吧 这是什么意思
Okay, and what does that mean?
不知道 我又不是狮身人面像
I don’t know! What am I, the Sphinx?
“这是什么””那是什么”
“What’s this? What’s that?”
你们怎么不去问纽约那个泰德
Why don’t you ask New York Teddy?
我打赌他会拿他贪婪的双手摸遍这块东西
I’m sure he’d love to get his grabby little fingers all over that thing!
可能还会让他的马舔两下
Probably let his horse lick it, too!
戴利先生 我们应该去雕塑馆
Mr. Daley, we should be going to the sculpture gallery.
那儿有个人也许真的能帮助我们
I think there’s someone there who might have a better thought on this.
我们要找的人就在这里
The fellow we’re looking for is just down here.
-晚上好 -你好 年轻人
-Bonsoir. -Hello, young lady.
嘿 抱歉 能快点走吗
Hey, excuse me. Could we keep moving, please?
当然可以 但我不想错过这么好的机会
We certainly could, but then we might miss a rare opportunity.
这可是德加的作品 戴利先生
I mean, she is a Degas, Mr. Daley.
我的小朋友被困在沙漏里
Okay, it’s just I got a little buddy stuck in an hourglass,
明天一早我还有个棘手的会议 对方是沃尔玛…
I got a pitch meeting at Wal-Mart in the morning…
-请快点好吗…-他就在这儿
-It would be great if we could… -He’s right here.
我认为他肯定知道什么
I think he’ll have a thought on this.
思想者先生 抱歉打断你的沉思
Mr. Thinker, we’re sorry to interrupt your contemplation,
我们想知道法老墓穴深处的秘密
but we really need to figure out the secret at the heart of Pharaoh’s tomb.
我在思考 我在思考
I’m thinking. I’m thinking.
我在思考
I’m thinking.
-我在思考 -问他没用
-I’m thinking. -It’s not happening with him.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow.
没开玩笑吧 看看
You’ve gotta be kidding me. Check that out!
嘿 嘿
-Oh, yeah. -Hey! Hey!
伙计 看这儿 这很要紧
Buddy! Over here! This is serious.
对 生死攸关
Apparently, it’s a matter of life and death.
让我告诉你什么叫生死攸关
I’ll tell you what’s a matter of life and death.
看到那个美女吗
That beautiful lady over there.
嘿宝贝 看看我的肌肉秀
Hey, baby! Check out the gun show going on over here!
猛♥男♥
Firepower!
看来他没爱因斯坦那种脑子
He’s certainly no Einstein.
-二头肌 三角肌…-对了
-Biceps! Deltoids… -Yeah.
-等等 我见过一堆那个 -一堆什么
-Wait a minute. I saw a bunch of those. -A bunch of whats?
-小爱因斯坦 -在哪儿
-Little Einsteins. -Where?
在航♥天♥航♥空♥馆
Over there, in Air and Space.
得马上过去
I gotta get over there.
怎么了
What?
-没什么 -那你这么盯着我♥干♥嘛
-Nothing. -Okay. Then why are you staring at me?
我不想浪费一秒钟
I don’t wanna miss a moment.
好的 很好 不过我们得快点 因为…
All right, good, but we should get going, ’cause we…
-干什么 -你太啰嗦了 牛仔
-Why? -You talk too much, ace.
我也不知道我为什么吻你 戴利先生

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章车轮不息
下一篇文章悬崖上的野餐
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!