“Defects!”
我保证 我会弄清楚这是怎么回事
Look, I promise you, I’m gonna find out what happened.
或者说他们就是 特次品
Or they were “Special rejects!”
抱歉 麦克菲博士 我得挂了
I’m sorry, Dr. McPhee. I gotta go.
尼基 尼基
Nicky! Nicky!
别跳了
Stop hopping!
爸爸 你干什么呀
Dad, what are you doing?
这话该我问你才对
What are you doing?
都凌晨三点了
It’s 3 am.
好了 聚会结束
All right, party’s over!
你是谁
Who are you?
-我叫Sophie -Sophie
– I’m Sophie. – Sophie?
演《再见, 伯蒂》那个吗
The Bye Bye Birdie?
-对 -演得不错
– Right. – It was good.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – Yeah.
那么明晚见
See you tomorrow night?
-可能不行 -可能行
– Probably not. – Probably.
绝对不行
Definitely not.

Bye.
你摊上事儿了
You’re in so much trouble.
我知道
I know.
我不知道你会提前回家
I didn’t really know you were coming home early.
嗯 这能看出来
Yeah, that’s pretty obvious.
我说
I mean…
你怎么能这样
what makes you think this is okay?
我不在妈妈那儿住的时候
When I’m not at Mom’s,
你每晚都扔我一个人在家
you leave me alone, like, every night.
听着 你现在还不能这么放肆
Look, you can’t be doing this right now.
你有期末考试
You got finals,
纽约大学的申请期限还有多久 两周吧
your NYU application is due in what, two weeks?
我不会去纽约大学
I’m not gonna get into NYU.
-你不能确认 -不 我确认
– You don’t know that. – No, I do.
你不能确认
You don’t know that.
我确认 非常确定
I do very much know that,
因为我根本没想申请
in the sense that I don’t intend to apply.
什么
What?
我觉得那个地方现在并不适合我 爸爸
I don’t think that it’s the place for me right now, Dad.
好吧 没事儿 也行
Okay. All right, fine.
你想要自♥由♥飞翔
You want to spread your wings a little…
去别的城市 到其他地方念书
get out of the city, go to school somewhere else.
行 我完全赞成
Ok. I totally support that.
你只需要事先告诉我就行了
All you had to do was tell me.
你想去哪
So where do you want to go?
-有候选名单吗 -名单很短
– What’s the list? – It’s a short list.
很好 我喜欢 目标明确
Great. I like it. Focus.
我能给的名单很短 老爸 因为…
I’mma hit you with a super short list, man, because it’s…
名单上什么都没有
There’s nothing on it.
什么也没…
There’s…
我不明白 什么叫没有名单
I’m confused, because there’s not a list…
爸爸
Dad?
我想休学一年
I want to take a year off.
我就想照你刚才说的做
I would like to do exactly what you just said.
我想自♥由♥飞翔
I want to spread my wings.
你想自♥由♥飞翔 这很好
You want to spread your wings, that’s great.
但是你不能光张开翅膀哪儿也不去
But you can’t spread your wings and fly to nowhere.
-计划有变 -不 没变
– Plans change. – No, they don’t.
不 没变 计划没变
No, they don’t. Plans don’t change.
我们曾经有过计划 但它变了
We had a plan, it changed.
-一开始可能会不知所措 -不
– It’s disorienting at first. – No.
你不能改变计划
You can’t change the plan…
除非征得计划投资人的同意
unless you check with the people who are financing the plan…
也就是说 你妈妈和我 明白了吗
which is, last time I checked, your mother and I. Okay?
爸爸 我们可以坐这儿
Dad, we could sit here and
一直谈有关计划的问题
just have this conversation about plans…
但是现在 还是收工吧
but for now, let’s call it a night.
也别收拾屋子了 好不
Let’s not even clean up, right?
明天再谈吧
Let’s come back tomorrow.
到时候我们重整旗鼓
Let’s reboot the whole energy,
重新看待问题
the whole tone of this puppy…
我们会把它搞定的 老爸
and we’ll kill it, man.
戴利传奇 今晚别谈了 等明天的
Team Daley! Not tonight, tomorrow.
嘿 戴利传奇
Hey, Team Daley?
– 怎么了 -可以闭嘴了
– Yeah? – Stop talking.

Okay.
你在这儿收拾 我去睡觉
You’re gonna clean up. I’m gonna go to bed.
我们明天再谈这事儿
And then we’re gonna finish this conversation tomorrow.
耶 走你
Yeah! Get some!
走你
Get some!
就是这么任性
That’s it. Yeah.

Hi.
我是拉里·戴利 夜场演出负责人
I’m Larry Daley. I’m head of the Night Program.
我知道你 你是那个保安
I know who you are. You’re the security guard.
对 也是夜场演出负责人
Yeah, also head of the Night Program.
我在做一些调查
I’m doing some research…
想看看你是否能帮我一把
and I was wondering if you could help me out.
哦 夜间保安搞研究
Mmm. Night guard doing research.
太阳打西边出来啦
Ooh la-la!
我知道
Yeah.
我只是想找关于
Uh, I’m just looking for anything
阿卡曼拉金碑的一切资料
that you might have on the Tablet of Ahkmenrah.
中心通道
Center aisle.
-太好了 -走到中间 左手边
– Great. – Halfway down, stacks on your left.
走你
Get it!
那么
So…
你为什么对这个金碑这么感兴趣
what makes you so curious about the Tablet?
哦 只是
Oh! Just, uh…
只是个爱好 个人兴趣
Just a hobby, you know? Kind of an interest of mine.
真希望我能跟他们谈谈
I wish I could talk to these guys.
这是谈不了了
Well, you can’t.
是啊
Yeah.
因为他们死了
Because they’re dead.

Right.
但是看那个人
But, uh, look at that one.
像是个孩子 对吧
Looks like a kid, huh?
你不会是认识他吧
You didn’t know him, did you?
C.J·弗雷德里克斯
C.J Fredericks.
他还在这里工作过呢
He worked here.
他在这里工作过
He worked here?
对啊 在他长大之后
Yeah, when he grew up.
-不是吧 -是的
– No. – Yeah.
他是个夜间保安
He was a night guard.
跟你一样
Same as you.
等一下 C.J
Wait a minute. C.J.
C.J·弗雷德里克斯
C.J Fredericks.
就是塞西尔·弗雷德里克斯吗
Cecil Fredericks?
史上最性感的夜间保安
Sexiest night guard we ever had.
包括现任
Present company included.
孩子 他那舞姿真是无人能及
Boy, could that man move.
拉里
Larry?
嗨 塞西尔
Hey, Cecil.
天啊 好久不见
My God, it’s been years!
你看起来过的不错
You look like you’re doing pretty good.
我还风华正茂呢 伙计
I’ve still got it, pal.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我想跟你谈谈有关金碑的事
I need to talk to you about the Tablet.
这矬子干嘛来的
What the heck is Short Stack doing here?
嗨 格斯 你气色不错
Hey, Gus. You’re looking well.
雷金纳德
Reginald.
你是不是又来陷害我们的
Are you here to frame us again?
让我们去受牢狱之苦
Send us back to the slammer?
我可没陷害你们 你们确实偷东西了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!